The only POWL that makes sense: How do you toast your bread?

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!

How do you toast your :bread: ?

I don't toast bread
8%
Over an open fire like a real man
No votes
Blowtorch
8%
Pan fry
8%
Full size oven
No votes
Toaster oven
46%
Toaster
31%

Total votes: 13
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Irish wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:35 pm A few years back, we had a bit of rodent problem..... one day my wife popped some :bread: in the ole toaster oven... it was a few minutes until she heard the squeaky screams.......
In the aftermath, wifey was pretty traumatized......she made me throw out the toaster oven...... about 9 months later I brought a regular toaster back into the domicile......

holy mouse-o-caust batman
:lolol:

holy sheet.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Tarspin wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:22 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:41 pm Rare that I eat toast or bread, but when I do, it's usually with breakfast food and I'm going full :fatty: which means I'm pan toasting that bitch in the leftover bacon grease.
:drool:

I'm going very low and carb right now and it's amazing how quickly my body is transforming. I may never eat the same again.
:sass:

I made 2 types of potato salad. Baked style with sour cream and bacon and traditional wit eggs.

:fatty:
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

dubshow wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:39 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:22 am

:drool:

I'm going very low and carb right now and it's amazing how quickly my body is transforming. I may never eat the same again.

I made 2 types of potato salad. Baked style with sour cream and bacon and traditional wit eggs.

Sour Cream and Bacon version FTW ......not a big fan of cold eggs in any form....

Potatoes are my biggest miss when I am on Keto..... because Irish.......
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Irish wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:19 pm
dubshow wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:39 pm

Sour Cream and Bacon version FTW ......not a big fan of cold eggs in any form....

Potatoes are my biggest miss when I am on Keto..... because Irish.......
Same here, potatoes are crack to me.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I lost 10lbs this week stripping out the carbs completely, basically Keto at this point which I plan to continue for two or three more weeks and then bumping carbs up from 20g/day to a more realistic 50g or so with added physical activity, some planks, sit ups, push ups, squats, light weight training and high intensity cardio like short sprints. Gotta fix myself before beach season.

Fuck toast 😁
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Tarspin wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:58 pm I lost 10lbs this week stripping out the carbs completely, basically Keto at this point which I plan to continue for two or three more weeks and then bumping carbs up from 20g/day to a more realistic 50g or so with added physical activity, some planks, sit ups, push ups, squats, light weight training and high intensity cardio like short sprints. Gotta fix myself before beach season.

Fuck toast 😁
Sounds like a plan, man.... I need to lay off the snacking on cheese and nuts at night and watch calories in order to get the weigh loss going again....and yeah exercise...... sigh