Feel the hate

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 pm FFFFFFF----IIIIIIIIIII-----LLL-----------------LLL---------------------------------HHH-------HHH----UUU--------UUU----GGGGGGGG-----EEEEEEE
FF------------------III---------LLL-----------------LLL---------------------------------HHH-------HHH----UUU--------UUU----GG--------------------EE
FF------------------III---------LLL-----------------LLL---------------------------------HHH-------HHH----UUU--------UUU----GG--------------------EE
FFFFFF----------III---------LLL-----------------LLL---------------------------------HHHHHHHHH---UUU--------UUU----GG---GGGGG-----EEEEE
FF------------------III---------LLL-----------------LLL---------------------------------HHH-------HHH----UUU--------UUU----GG----------GG-----EE
FF------------------III---------LLL-----------------LLL---------------------------------HHH-------HHH----UUU--------UUU----GG----------GG-----EE
FF--------------IIIIIIIIIII-----LLLLLLLLL------LLLLLLLLL---------------------HHH-------HHH----UUUUUUUUU-----GGGGGGGG-----EEEEEE
:wtf:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:51 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 pm FFFFFFF----IIIIIIIIIII-----LLL-----------------LLL---------------------------------HHH-------HHH----UUU--------UUU----GGGGGGGG-----EEEEEEE
FFFFFF----------III---------LLL-----------------LLL---------------------------------HHHHHHHHH---UUU--------UUU----GG---GGGGG-----EEEEE
FF--------------IIIIIIIIIII-----LLLLLLLLL------LLLLLLLLL---------------------HHH-------HHH----UUUUUUUUU-----GGGGGGGG-----EEEEEE
you remember him?
https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/search.p ... d=24324403
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:15 pm
wap wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:51 pm

you remember him?
I do :member: but I was just :wtf: at the effort you extended to make that.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:25 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:15 pm

you remember him?
I do :member: but I was just :wtf: at the effort you extended to make that.
Because insomnia
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Apex
Drives: Abominable

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

There is only one right thing to do if that picture offends you Karen, and that is to kill yourself.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

I hate the government tying to give away free shit with our money to buy votes.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

FUCK YOU HUSQVARNA FOR YOUR PIECE OF SHIT OIL FILTERS. Hand tighten... My fucking ass. I woke up this morning and decided to change the oil in my airboat'd lawn machine. Looked up what oil it took, what the spark plug number was, and the oil filter. Started to drain the oil... fine. Went to remove the filter, bitch wouldn't budge and I started to crush it. Managed to get about 2 full rotations on it and it wasn't backing off. WTF.
So I jammed a screwdriver through it, and just annihilated the thin metal shell of it. Got it to rotate, but it won't back off the thread. Ended up tearing the entire thing apart, and having to dremel off the threaded plate (between the holes). Once I dremeled the outside out, the inside thread came off like nothing. It didn't make sense. And hour and a half wasted on this trash.

Center dremeled out

Fuck you factory assholes
wap

[user not found] wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:20 pm
troyguitar wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:11 pm I hate skipping entire words with stuff like "rn" and "vv" and "fk" - English, motherfuckers.
5/7 AF. Would read again.
:iswydt:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Acid666 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:01 pm FUCK YOU HUSQVARNA FOR YOUR PIECE OF SHIT OIL FILTERS. Hand tighten... My fucking ass. I woke up this morning and decided to change the oil in my airboat'd lawn machine. Looked up what oil it took, what the spark plug number was, and the oil filter. Started to drain the oil... fine. Went to remove the filter, bitch wouldn't budge and I started to crush it. Managed to get about 2 full rotations on it and it wasn't backing off. WTF.
So I jammed a screwdriver through it, and just annihilated the thin metal shell of it. Got it to rotate, but it won't back off the thread. Ended up tearing the entire thing apart, and having to dremel off the threaded plate (between the holes). Once I dremeled the outside out, the inside thread came off like nothing. It didn't make sense. And hour and a half wasted on this trash.

Center dremeled out

:impressive:
brain go brrrrrr
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Acid666 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:01 pm FUCK YOU HUSQVARNA FOR YOUR PIECE OF SHIT OIL FILTERS. Hand tighten... My fucking ass. I woke up this morning and decided to change the oil in my airboat'd lawn machine. Looked up what oil it took, what the spark plug number was, and the oil filter. Started to drain the oil... fine. Went to remove the filter, bitch wouldn't budge and I started to crush it. Managed to get about 2 full rotations on it and it wasn't backing off. WTF.

Center dremeled out

FWIW, I went through a similar experience with the OEM Aprilia filter.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

4zilch wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:17 am
FWIW, I went through a similar experience with the OEM Aprilia filter.
I've had to rip apart a filter on my Vrod before. but a simple stab and rotate with a screwdriver worked fine. I've never had one twist but fail to back off the thread. I want to say that it likely was spinning inside of itself or something.
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

[user not found] wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:20 pm
troyguitar wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:11 pm I hate skipping entire words with stuff like "rn" and "vv" and "fk" - English, motherfuckers.
5/7 AF. Would read again.
I dont actually know what most of his abbreviations mean.

Also any time I read AF it means Air Force.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Center dremeled out

5/7 Anger Management Episode with photo documentation. Would read again.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Fucking high of 45 and raining. It's been raining for a fucking month.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:13 am Fucking high of 45 and raining. It's been raining for a fucking month.
and everywhere else is flooding. :sad: