Let's feel the love

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

This place is too gloomy.

SO. What do you love? Items, people, pets, dildos, food, kombucha, etc post it up! Pics for clicks. Stories are great but not necessary.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I love how fast this tread is going to turn into a pit of despair.

:trollface:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:49 pm I love how fast this tread is going to turn into a pit of despair.

:trollface:
:roasted:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Really though, I love bodybuilding.
I love pizza. One of my favorite things is when the pepperonis form little crispy cups of grease :drool: I follow an IG account called @little.peps that is just pictures of pizza with that on it.
As I've gotten older, I love spending time with my family and appreciate that/them more than I ever used to.
Johnny_P

I'm a cyclist. I have been one, off and on, since middle school. A handful of years ago I got introduced to a group ride called the "pizza ride" in Philly. I was instantly transformed from a solo road rider back into the cyclist community and into group rides of varying sizes. I noticed a bunch of riders were on knobby tire road bikes called cyclocross bikes. I didn't think much of it but did want to get one of these bikes to try out eventually.

A few years later I pulled the plug and bought a leftover prior model All City Macho Man Disc. Super heavy steel beast of a cyclocross bike. I threw on some knobby tires and took it on mountain bike trails. I fell in love. Shortly thereafter, I took it to my friend Keanan's house in central PA for a weekend hangout with the guys. I had so much fun that weekend. We rode a total of like 100 miles over 2 days up there. Beers were had. Bobby got drunk as hell and then smoked a bowl, threw up in his sleeping bag, and was a wreck the next day. We got back on day 2 just before a summer rain storm hit. Drank some beers in the barn garage with the rain coming down.

I had a great weekend. I love these guys so much. Keanan, Bobby, Brian, and Greg. I'm so grateful I bought that steel sled and was able to participate in this weekend. Bobby is now one of my strongest friends, and Keanan doesn't ride much due to back issues but he's one of the best people I've ever met. Brian is older but he's essentially got my dream job of being an artist for childrens' novels. And Greg although I don't know him too well is just an all around nice guy.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

I've been away. Whats so gloomy?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:58 pm Image

I'm a cyclist. I have been one, off and on, since middle school. A handful of years ago I got introduced to a group ride called the "pizza ride" in Philly. I was instantly transformed from a solo road rider back into the cyclist community and into group rides of varying sizes. I noticed a bunch of riders were on knobby tire road bikes called cyclocross bikes. I didn't think much of it but did want to get one of these bikes to try out eventually.

A few years later I pulled the plug and bought a leftover prior model All City Macho Man Disc. Super heavy steel beast of a cyclocross bike. I threw on some knobby tires and took it on mountain bike trails. I fell in love. Shortly thereafter, I took it to my friend Keanan's house in central PA for a weekend hangout with the guys. I had so much fun that weekend. We rode a total of like 100 miles over 2 days up there. Beers were had. Bobby got drunk as hell and then smoked a bowl, threw up in his sleeping bag, and was a wreck the next day. We got back on day 2 just before a summer rain storm hit. Drank some beers in the barn garage with the rain coming down.

I had a great weekend. I love these guys so much. Keanan, Bobby, Brian, and Greg. I'm so grateful I bought that steel sled and was able to participate in this weekend. Bobby is now one of my strongest friends, and Keanan doesn't ride much due to back issues but he's one of the best people I've ever met. Brian is older but he's essentially got my dream job of being an artist for childrens' novels. And Greg although I don't know him too well is just an all around nice guy.
You look close to Amish furniture.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Dags

Booze

Bikes

And driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I love my car. It's really a 5/7 place to be and I'm one those rare few that don't have issues. I love my job, being President of my own corp helps me with that, make my own hours is my favorite and most useful attribute. Love my wife and kids, I enjoy teaching the little rug rats things and cuddling to a movie. My youngest kiddo wants to be like a baby kangaroo so I unzip my jacket and he tucks his arms in when I'm carrying him to the car after school. Love working on cool robots in the car manufacturing world, going to help set one up tomorrow in a coffee packaging factory. The smell of that place is AMAZING, free coffee of course and close-ish to my house. My mom and dad are still healthy and fantastic people, Nicole's parents as well. Thankful for all the things!
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

Being good at my job. I really get a lot of value and satisfaction out of refining a plan of action and seeing it effectively play out.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

[user not found] wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:07 pm A winding road with no traffic is the best road, and always puts a smile on my face. Whether on bike or by car.

I can't wait for some top down and bike riding weather.
Same here! It's finally March so I'm thinking that the worst is behind us. That was a bastard of a winter, not the worst in recent history but I'm glad it's almost gone. Berlin Klassik in Grand Bend this year... Aug 10/11. It's a 5/7 car fest.. look into it car peeps, I'm in town for it that w/e
Last edited by Tar on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeonJonny
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: XR600R, C5Z, BWS3 SRT4

Single track, bikes, cars, tits, road trips, and my all time favorite to mildly inconvenience people. I’m a troll at heart but it’s with love. I promise.
NeonJonny
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: XR600R, C5Z, BWS3 SRT4

Tarspin wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:31 pm
[user not found] wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:07 pm A winding road with no traffic is the best road, and always puts a smile on my face. Whether on bike or by car.

I can't wait for some top down and bike riding weather.
Ain’t nothing worse than being trailered behind some fuck who won’t let you pass.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Will make good post tomorrow
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P

4zilch wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:04 pmBikes
How did you get into motorcycles?
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Hispanic food

Johnny_P

My fiancee, Lisa. I met her at a friend's halloween party 6 years ago. I had been single for a few years coming off a harmful relationship and was getting back into dating. I talked to her for a total of about 2 minutes at that party. She asked what I did for work, I said I work at a refinery, and that was that. She left with her friend Margy, who I was trying to hit on unsuccessfully, lol. Afterwards, my drunk ass friends hosting the shindig "set me up" with Lisa by telling me where she worked. I stopped by that coffee shop twice, both times she wasn't in, before I stalked her on Facebook and set up a date. We went to Manayunk Brewery which wasn't so great because she's gluten free so couldn't drink any of the beers. Had a great night. She invited me to a party at her house, and I kissed her in the doorway as I was leaving. It was one of the boldest moves I've made on a girl. That turned into a great relationship that has been going strong for 6 years. I proposed to her in February and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her raising a family.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 pm
4zilch wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:04 pmBikes
Been around them my whole life. My dad rides and my childhood neighbor raced flat track at a high level professionally and I was best friends with his kids. His kids and I emulated our racing heroes while racing our bmx bikes in the back yard and around the neighborhood. With that we had ATVs and dirt bikes as we got older. Road riding didn’t really happen until 10 years ago or so and track riding in the last 5.

I still get the itch to pick up dirt bike riding from time to time, but the lack of riding areas makes it hard to justify - I partly just want to see if I remember how to do it - it’s a much different skillset than asphalt.

There’s really nothing like the feeling of riding a motorcycle on a clean road, without distractions and everything clicking. It’s a feeling that IMHO cars can’t capture..
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Johnny_P

4zilch wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 pm

Been around them my whole life. My dad rides and my childhood neighbor raced flat track at a high level professionally and I was best friends with his kids. His kids and I emulated our racing heroes while racing our bmx bikes in the back yard and around the neighborhood. With that we had ATVs and dirt bikes as we got older. Road riding didn’t really happen until 10 years ago or so and track riding in the last 5.

I still get the itch to pick up dirt bike riding from time to time, but the lack of riding areas makes it hard to justify - I partly just want to see if I remember how to do it - it’s a much different skillset than asphalt.

There’s really nothing like the feeling of riding a motorcycle on a clean road, without distractions and everything clicking. It’s a feeling that IMHO cars can’t capture..
That sounds awesome. I've always wanted a motorcycle. I know a ton of moto riders that started out on BMX bikes, seems that's a rather natural progression.
Johnny_P

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:04 pm Will make good post tomorrow
Cooking class tonight? :crang:

:excited: to hear what the Fax loves.
Johnny_P

CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:11 pm Hispanic food

That seat heater quesadilla warmer tho :lolol: :lolgasm:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:26 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:11 pm Hispanic food

Had to use my snowbrush to turn it on since I can't reach that far :lol: :lol: :lol:
Johnny_P

CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:28 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:26 pm

Had to use my snowbrush to turn it on since I can't reach that far :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is the stuff I'm talking about. True love right here guys.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:50 pm Really though, I love bodybuilding.
I love pizza. One of my favorite things is when the pepperonis form little crispy cups of grease :drool: I follow an IG account called @little.peps that is just pictures of pizza with that on it.
As I've gotten older, I love spending time with my family and appreciate that/them more than I ever used to.
What is it about body building that you love so much? The challenge, the visual improvement, ?

I hear you on the family thing man. I need to get better at that, I don't stay in touch with them nearly to the extent I should. Stoked to hear the good news about your mom recently, I know that was a pretty big scare for you and imagine that it was hard to go through for you and for her.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Good thread is good.