OT 16: A pirate's life for me!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:52 am whats up fuckers
:hai:
:howdy:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

:howdy:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

glasses are under warranty, free set of lenses incoming, yussss
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Crawled around some fuel and water tanks this morning on the ship with QA making sure they’re good to seal up before we undock on Friday. Holy fuck those are some tight spaces to squeeze into.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:02 pm Crawled around some fuel and water tanks this morning on the ship with QA making sure they’re good to seal up before we undock on Friday. Holy fuck those are some tight spaces to squeeze into.
Dang, that sounds pretty :neat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

:lolol: This is fantastic.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:10 pm
:lolol: This is fantastic.
soo...greyhound is for sale?
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:09 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:02 pm Crawled around some fuel and water tanks this morning on the ship with QA making sure they’re good to seal up before we undock on Friday. Holy fuck those are some tight spaces to squeeze into.
Dang, that sounds pretty :neat:
Definitely cool to get to see what you’re working on instead of just staring at a computer all day. The one tank I was in needed some touch up paint in a few spots. Takes two hours to cure, so should be good to go later today and I’ll get back out there to see how they’re actually sealed up.
troyguitar

SAWCE wrote:Crawled around some fuel and water tanks this morning on the ship with QA making sure they’re good to seal up before we undock on Friday. Holy fuck those are some tight spaces to squeeze into.
Sometimes :jalepenis: has an advantage over :alpo:

35" chest makes life easier.
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:19 pm
SAWCE wrote:Crawled around some fuel and water tanks this morning on the ship with QA making sure they’re good to seal up before we undock on Friday. Holy fuck those are some tight spaces to squeeze into.
Sometimes :jalepenis: has an advantage over :alpo:

Yeah my height is a major disadvantage on board too. Smashed the shit out of my hard hat a few times.

What amazes me is that some of the laborers are obese and definitely have bigger stomachs than my chest/shoulders. I legit don’t know how they fit into some of the spaces. I guess fat is more pliable, but fuck I’d think you’d want to be as trim as possible if you’re on a ship every day like that.
troyguitar

SAWCE wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:19 pm Sometimes :jalepenis: has an advantage over :alpo:

Yeah my height is a major disadvantage on board too. Smashed the shit out of my hard hat a few times.

What amazes me is that some of the laborers are obese and definitely have bigger stomachs than my chest/shoulders. I legit don’t know how they fit into some of the spaces. I guess fat is more pliable, but fuck I’d think you’d want to be as trim as possible if you’re on a ship every day like that.
:word:

It takes dedication to be :fatty:
Apex

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:59 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:19 pm Sometimes :jalepenis: has an advantage over :alpo:

If it takes you longer to navigate the ship and you're paid hourly... sounds like a good gig. :iono:
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:17 pm

If it takes you longer to navigate the ship and you're paid hourly... sounds like a good gig. :iono:
:lolol: :notbad:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:hai:
Busy AF today. Trying to get shit taken care of before I'm off for a month starting next week. :yikes:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:16 pm :hai:
Busy AF today. Trying to get shit taken care of before I'm off for a month starting next week. :yikes:
You'll never tie up all the loose ends. Just do what you can and focus on the important stuff...shitposting DFD.
wap

Detroit wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:22 pm
You'll never tie up all the loose ends. Just do what you can and focus on the important stuff...shitposting DFD.
:fax:
Apex

:science:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

its not for me tho, i have to go prep for this fucking HOA meeting
brain go brrrrrr
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:44 pm its not for me tho, i have to go prep for this fucking HOA meeting
:in4updates:
:popcorn:
Apex

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:44 pm its not for me tho, i have to go prep for this fucking HOA meeting
Here's all the prepping you need:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

SAWCE

How’d your mom take the news this weekend?
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:17 pm

:notbad:

I’m talking about them actually not being able to fit through some passageways though. A lot of them it’s one way in and out, no alternate routes you can take.