OT 16: A pirate's life for me!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:10 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Michelle and I called it quits. No big fight, just sat to talk and came away from it with the realization that it’ll be best for us both in the long run. Too many differences in both lifestyle and thought processes, different goals, etc.

She’s going to be moving out. Has a holding deposit down on a place, but the current tenants won’t be out until 8/26 or something, so we’re cohabiting “our” place until then. I’ll start looking for a roommate to rent the second room out tonight. Gonna clean and take pictures and throw an ad up.
Dang, sorry to hear,but probably for the best
:dat:

Sorry man, but you're going to be fine. I just recommend that this time you stick with the decision and find the next right one. You're a great dude and should have an easy, fun time looking.

:dock:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:35 pm

:notbad: but I know I won’t be in San Diego long term, so buying doesn’t interest me. Ideally I’ll be out in the next couple of years.

Think I’ve mentioned it on here, but don’t remember. Getting PMP certificate through work, then I plan on trying to move up to our WA location as a program manager.
Seattle would be so dope but I think it's even more :waxer: than SD...
It’s across the water from Seattle in Bremerton. Much more affordable and pay should be similar to what I make here, if not more since I’d go up “promoting” into a PM role.
SAWCE

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:21 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Dang, sorry to hear,but probably for the best
:dat:

Sorry man, but you're going to be fine. I just recommend that this time you stick with the decision and find the next right one. You're a great dude and should have an easy, fun time looking.

:dock:
Thanks guys!

Easy part is easy. Have been chatting with a gal from my gym already. That’s the pool that I need to date from going forward considering how much of my time/life is spent doing bodybuilding shit.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

SAWCE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:35 pm
:notbad: but I know I won’t be in San Diego long term, so buying doesn’t interest me. Ideally I’ll be out in the next couple of years.

Think I’ve mentioned it on here, but don’t remember. Getting PMP certificate through work, then I plan on trying to move up to our WA location as a program manager.
Solid plan dude
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

This place is dead. In4visiting :sawce: inseattle and eating some weird PNW 🌮🌮🌮
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:19 pm This place is dead. In4visiting :sawce: inseattle and eating some weird PNW 🌮🌮🌮
:fuckyeah:
SAWCE

Did a yoga class tonight. Shit kicked my ass. I’ve known I’m inflexible, but that really opened my eyes. Need to work on that for sure.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

RIP gainz :sad:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:03 am Did a yoga class tonight. Shit kicked my ass. I’ve known I’m inflexible, but that really opened my eyes. Need to work on that for sure.
I’ve been meaning to try it as well. Did you do a beginner level class?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Yoga is tough AF.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:03 am Did a yoga class tonight. Shit kicked my ass. I’ve known I’m inflexible, but that really opened my eyes. Need to work on that for sure.
:bruh: you need yoga pants to do yoga properly. :lol:
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 am
I’ve been meaning to try it as well. Did you do a beginner level class?
The guy was cool about explaining different modifications so everyone could scale each pose to their own level. Even with that though, he had to help me specifically to modify them further with how inflexible I was. He was cool about it though. It was a restorative yoga class, so we only hit maybe 10 poses over the hour and held each one for a couple of minutes with some time between each pose to transition and get a little break.

I can do three classes for free at this place, so I’ll probably do the next two Tuesdays there taking this same class, and then do 1-2 nights practicing at home with an app I downloaded.
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 am
:lol: I saw Nike makes some for men now. If I actually get into this I’d probably pick a pair or two up. Wore gym short and an under armor moisture wicking shirt yesterday.
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:24 am RIP gainz :sad:
Nah man, this will help the gainz in the long run.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:55 am Yoga is tough AF.
:dat: felt nice once I got settled into the poses and could focus on the breathing and feeling things loosen up a bit.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:51 am
Apex wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 am

:lol: I saw Nike makes some for men now. If I actually get into this I’d probably pick a pair or two up. Wore gym short and an under armor moisture wicking shirt yesterday.
:datass:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:55 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:51 am

Come help me try some different pairs on to make sure they look okay :sissyfight:
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:59 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:55 am
Come help me try some different pairs on to make sure they look okay :sissyfight:
On the way!

:gaydance:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Getting pretty :excite: about my interview Friday... today was so much :rolleyes: with my one coworker who just ruins the whole experience of being here. It would be quite amusing to discuss in an exit interview should that occur :lolol: .

Also, had Taco Bell for lunch with two buddies, one works in the area and the other was on the way to purchase his new to him FRS. Looking forward to giving that thing a good test drive, as well as my other friend's R56 this weekend :fuckyeah: :stig:
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:50 pm Getting pretty :excite: about my interview Friday... today was so much :rolleyes: with my one coworker who just ruins the whole experience of being here. It would be quite amusing to discuss in an exit interview should that occur :lolol: .

Also, had Taco Bell for lunch with two buddies, one works in the area and the other was on the way to purchase his new to him FRS. Looking forward to giving that thing a good test drive, as well as my other friend's R56 this weekend :fuckyeah: :stig:
How does said coworker ruin the experience?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:16 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:50 pm Getting pretty :excite: about my interview Friday... today was so much :rolleyes: with my one coworker who just ruins the whole experience of being here. It would be quite amusing to discuss in an exit interview should that occur :lolol: .

She is the angriest, most bitter bitch I've ever known in my goddamn life. She just talks about how terrible and unfair everything is all day at the office and to top it all off sits like four feet from me in the same cube and stinks of cigarettes all the time.

:angrypanda: :angrypanda: :angrypanda:
:angrypanda: :rolleyes: :angrypanda:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Just a miserable old c u next tuesday if I've ever known one.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm

She is the angriest, most bitter bitch I've ever known in my goddamn life. She just talks about how terrible and unfair everything is all day at the office and to top it all off sits like four feet from me in the same cube and stinks of cigarettes all the time.

:nope:

And given the nature of your job it’s not like you have have headphones on all day to drown her out. The cigarette smell would kill me. I hate that so bad.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:nice:
Back when I did it I found that I slept exceedingly well on the evenings that I did yoga.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm

:disgust: :nope: :hellno:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.