OT 16: A pirate's life for me!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Missed a meal at work today with all the running around on the ship. Sucks. I’ll have to stay up a little later tonight making that up. Probably gonna turn it into a cheat meal.. gotta decide if I want to make it so it mimics my meal plan and do a poke bowl with just the rice and tuna, or if I’m gonna be a :fatty: and hit the taco stand on my street corner. How worn out I feel after the gym will determine that.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:03 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:16 pm :hai:
Busy AF today. Trying to get shit taken care of before I'm off for a month starting next week. :yikes:
How’d your mom take the news this weekend?
Ok. She was shocked and freaked out a bit at first, she even cried for a quick moment on my shoulder, but she was ok. I told her I needed her to be the "tough old broad" (something she likes to say about herself, and it's true) that we both know she is because I want to be able to talk to her about it because she's a good resource for info having gone through it herself some years ago. That made her feel better.

Thanks for asking! :wub:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:07 pm Missed a meal at work today with all the running around on the ship. Sucks. I’ll have to stay up a little later tonight making that up. Probably gonna turn it into a cheat meal.. gotta decide if I want to make it so it mimics my meal plan and do a poke bowl with just the rice and tuna, or if I’m gonna be a :fatty: and hit the taco stand on my street corner. How worn out I feel after the gym will determine that.
:taco: no question.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

SAWCE

wap wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:20 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:03 pm

How’d your mom take the news this weekend?
Ok. She was shocked and freaked out a bit at first, she even cried for a quick moment on my shoulder, but she was ok. I told her I needed her to be the "tough old broad" (something she likes to say about herself, and it's true) that we both know she is because I want to be able to talk to her about it because she's a good resource for info having gone through it herself some years ago. That made her feel better.

Glad to hear it man!
wap

:lolol:
Just saw this on lat night's Colbert.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:56 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:20 pm

Glad to hear it man!
:like:
SAWCE

Ended up with a California breakfast burrito and a carne asada soft taco :drool:
Apex

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:36 am Ended up with a California breakfast burrito and a carne asada soft taco :drool:
:megusta:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:36 am Ended up with a California breakfast burrito and a carne asada soft taco :drool:
OMG WANT
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

wap wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:46 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:44 pm its not for me tho, i have to go prep for this fucking HOA meeting
:in4updates:
:popcorn:
fuck hoas, NEVER AGAIN. I simply cannot rehash it i have work to do.

It went better than i though but not as good as i hoped. I spent almost 2 hours getting yelled at by people that cannot fucking read plain god daym fucking english
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:21 am

It went better than i though but not as good as i hoped. I spent almost 2 hours getting yelled at by people that cannot fucking read plain god daym fucking english
:|
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE

:disgust:
Ex-pres’ wife still being a bitch?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:52 am

*cunt
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:03 am
OMG WANT
It was fantastic. Almost too much food since I had to cram 3 meals into like 4 hours to make up for missing the one at work, but damn was it tasty. Only thing I’d have changed was if they have flour tortillas for their tacos I would have preferred that over the corn tortilla I got.
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:55 am

*cunt
That’s what I meant :lolol:
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:21 am
Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:03 am
OMG WANT
It was fantastic. Almost too much food since I had to cram 3 meals into like 4 hours to make up for missing the one at work, but damn was it tasty. Only thing I’d have changed was if they have flour tortillas for their tacos I would have preferred that over the corn tortilla I got.
:howdareu: :wat: :facepalm: :disappoint: :disgust:

How do you live in CA?
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:55 am

*cunt
:howdareu: :triggered:
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:24 am
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:21 am

How do you live in CA?
Flour tortillas are just so soft and fluffy. I guess the corn ones hold up a little better to all the taco juices, but I really like flour tortillas :iono: I’m definitely not a taco connoisseur, give me burritos in giant flour tortillas all fucking day.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:28 am
Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:24 am

How do you live in CA?
Flour tortillas are just so soft and fluffy. I guess the corn ones hold up a little better to all the taco juices, but I really like flour tortillas :iono: I’m definitely not a taco connoisseur, give me burritos in giant flour tortillas all fucking day.
Flour tortillas are only appropriate on burritos bro...and then they have to be giant and thin.

I miss burritos so much. FUUUUuuuuuuuu I want one now.
wap

:(
Update in your thread when you get a chance!
Sounds like a :popcorn: story fo' sho'!
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:31 am

Flour tortillas are only appropriate on burritos bro...and then they have to be giant and thin.

Fine.

When you come out here we’ll get tacos with corn tortillas. Then burritos with giant thin flour tortillas. Then we’ll go to my Mexican grocery store to get their fresh flour tortillas and some carne and chicken asada them grill up our own burritos at my place. The tortillas are hyuge, but holy fuck are they :mindblown: delicious.

We’ll of course finish the trip with pizza.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:51 am

Fine.

When you come out here we’ll get tacos with corn tortillas. Then burritos with giant thin flour tortillas. Then we’ll go to my Mexican grocery store to get their fresh flour tortillas and some carne and chicken asada them grill up our own burritos at my place. The tortillas are hyuge, but holy fuck are they :mindblown: delicious.

We’ll of course finish the trip with pizza.
:fuckyeah: :fatty: :dock: sesh
SAWCE

Heading up to Seattle a month from now to :dock: with some bros. I used to make this trip a few times a year, but haven’t been traveling as much lately. Will be nice to get back up there and see everyone. Bringing Michelle. She’s met a few of the dudes and the marries one’s wife, so it’ll be cool to have her meet a few more of my frenz.
Apex

Looks like you guys decided lunch for me today. :megusta: