OT 16: A pirate's life for me!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:44 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:40 am feeling sooooo fucking goood right now!! I wanna scream on top of my lungs.
:butwhy:
because thats in my mediterranean turkish blood and my personality type A+

Also going to an EDM concert tomorrow, so I cannot wait for that too.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:46 am
wap wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:44 am

:butwhy:

:jelly: of your general happiness.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:52 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:46 am

Aren't you happy too? :lol: I just felt relieved that I finished my final projects ahead of time as well as some work stuff that i've been working extensively.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:55 am
wap wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:52 am

Aren't you happy too? :lol: I just felt relieved that I finished my final projects ahead of time as well as some work stuff that i've been working extensively.
:hellno:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:56 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:55 am

We all have different times of ups and downs. feel :sad: for you breh. Also early hristos anesti!!
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:58 am
wap wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:56 am

We all have different times of ups and downs. feel :sad: for you breh. Also early hristos anesti!!
Thanks, and same to you!
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

:narc:

wap

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:13 am :narc:

:lolol:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

My munchkin came to visit me at work today. :wub:
We did a little tour of the office, she got some lollipops, and she back to work with mom now.
wap

Apex wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:12 pm My munchkin came to visit me at work today. :wub:
We did a little tour of the office, she got some lollipops, and she back to work with mom now.
:megusta:
wap

Hospital waiting rooms. :disgust:
Apex

wap wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:22 pm Hospital waiting rooms. :disgust:
You are there for testing, right?
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Apex wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:24 pm
Feels to you mah fappy..... I've gotta go get something looked at as well...... lump under my tongue and the tissue has separated somehow........ the tissue looks healthy but :iono:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Apex wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:12 pm My munchkin came to visit me at work today. :wub:
That's awesome.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:47 pm
That's awesome.
where is the adventure taking you
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Lulz @ rowboatcop
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Johnny_P

Went to a movie screening last night. Coming home, got out of the subway and a block later hear "excuse me" in a small voice. Turn around, this girl had followed us out of the subway. Clearly skittish and terrified, she asked for help stating she was homeless, keeping her distance about 6' from us. My mind immediately went to say sorry I can't help but Lisa piped up first and asked if she had tried homeless shelters. She had, they are full, and she was basically sleeping in the subway station. Lisa rattled off a few places this girl could go and she said she's been to them all and turned away because they're full.

So we bought her some chinese food, and ran to Target and got her some lady supplies and baby wipes. When we came back to the chinese food place she had left. Found her eating in a corner in the subway station. She was super thrilled about the lady supplies and especially the baby wipes.

She is 35. Her mother had a stroke and died in November and she's been homeless since. All she had was in a small black plastic trash bag. Man I can't imagine my life being turned upside down like that. Felt good to help her even though it was only temporary. Helped her feel human again.

I don't know why my mind instantly went to "I can't help you." I need to change that.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Irish wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Feels to you mah fappy..... I've gotta go get something looked at as well...... lump under my tongue and the tissue has separated somehow........ the tissue looks healthy but :iono:
Two weeks ago, I got really sick. Tonsils swollen, etc. At the tail end, my right side tonsil seemed to remain swollen, and a small sore developed at the back of my lower gum. I thought nothing of the sore, assuming it was just my tonsils and the sore was something else (canker or whatever).

It hurt to eat, talk, everything. I was in horrible pain for over a week. Two days ago, The pain suddenly subsided, and I felt something sharp in the sore. I pulled it out...and it was a piece of tooth from when I had my wisdom teeth extracted years ago. The sore was right where my tooth was, and I know they had to break the tooth out, so there must have been a fragment left that my body eventually pushed out.

I couldn't believe such a small thing could cause so much trouble. I'm 100% better now.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:11 pm Went to a movie screening last night. Coming home, got out of the subway and a block later hear "excuse me" in a small voice. Turn around, this girl had followed us out of the subway. Clearly skittish and terrified, she asked for help stating she was homeless, keeping her distance about 6' from us. My mind immediately went to say sorry I can't help but Lisa piped up first and asked if she had tried homeless shelters. She had, they are full, and she was basically sleeping in the subway station. Lisa rattled off a few places this girl could go and she said she's been to them all and turned away because they're full.

So we bought her some chinese food, and ran to Target and got her some lady supplies and baby wipes. When we came back to the chinese food place she had left. Found her eating in a corner in the subway station. She was super thrilled about the lady supplies and especially the baby wipes.

She is 35. Her mother had a stroke and died in November and she's been homeless since. All she had was in a small black plastic trash bag. Man I can't imagine my life being turned upside down like that. Felt good to help her even though it was only temporary. Helped her feel human again.

I don't know why my mind instantly went to "I can't help you." I need to change that.
that can usually for me when I see homeless people with cars on intersections. But hey good on you. it's ok for every once in a while.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

also watching Ruthless on netflix right now while working, so many alfa romeo's and mafiaso's
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Johnny_P wrote:I don't know why my mind instantly went to "I can't help you." I need to change that.
I assume that everyone who ever asks me for anything is a scammer until proven otherwise.
Johnny_P

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:43 pm
Johnny_P wrote:I don't know why my mind instantly went to "I can't help you." I need to change that.
I assume that everyone who ever asks me for anything is a scammer until proven otherwise.
I think, for me, it's that I don't want to fund someone's drug habit. Which of course is making a huge assumption about that individual.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:43 pm
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

CT scan.

One funny story. They inject you with an x-ray die to help see how blood flows through the heart valves. I was warned ahead of time that the die would feel warm and sure enough, I noticed a warmth first at the back of my throat, then in my upper chest, then next thing I knew my crotch suddenly felt very warm and it felt as if I pissed myself! It made me laugh to myself. Fortunately I did not actually pee in what I am sure is a multi-million dollar piece of medical machinery. :lol:
Apex

wap wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:00 pm

CT scan.

One funny story. They inject you with an x-ray die to help see how blood flows through the heart valves. I was warned ahead of time that the die would feel warm and sure enough, I noticed a warmth first at the back of my throat, then in my upper chest, then next thing I knew my crotch suddenly felt very warm and it felt as if I pissed myself! It made me laugh to myself. Fortunately I did not actually pee in what I am sure is a multi-million dollar piece of medical machinery. :lol:
:lol: I'm sure you wouldn't be the first, nor the last, if it did happen.