Official Watchu Streaming: NetazonluB.O. #netflix

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
User avatar
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2794
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 am
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Fri May 31, 2019 10:08 am

Melon wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:15 pm
max225 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:20 pm
Y'all watching Chernobyl yet ? My home town reppin ... amazingly well made.
Yeah, D_Plac, Zill, 4zilch and myself are.
What's your hometown? Kiev?
Fun fact! My wife had Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer as a kid.
When she was in the hospital there was about 5 or 6 other kids with the same thing at the time.
Her dad was in the Army and stationed in Germany.
Hence, she was in Germany.
This was the early 80's right after the Chernobyl incident.

:mindblown:

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24632
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Fri May 31, 2019 10:33 am

Speed and Angels was a cool watch on Amazon about F-14 training. Had some really cool in-flight footage.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8817
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Fri May 31, 2019 11:09 am

max225 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:20 pm
Y'all watching Chernobyl yet ? My home town reppin ... amazingly well made.
#metoo since :melon: doesn't acknowledge my existence.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri May 31, 2019 11:46 am

max225 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:11 am
Melon wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:15 pm


Yeah, D_Plac, Zill, 4zilch and myself are.
What's your hometown? Kiev?
Dnepropetrovsk
Isn't it called Dnipro now doe?
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri May 31, 2019 11:48 am

Acid666 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:08 am
Melon wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:15 pm


Yeah, D_Plac, Zill, 4zilch and myself are.
What's your hometown? Kiev?
Fun fact! My wife had Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer as a kid.
When she was in the hospital there was about 5 or 6 other kids with the same thing at the time.
Her dad was in the Army and stationed in Germany.
Hence, she was in Germany.
This was the early 80's right after the Chernobyl incident.

:mindblown:
You have an odd definition of fun.

Interesting fact, :doe: I understand lots of people got sick in many parts of Europe after the accident.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 22216
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 16 Heep / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Fri May 31, 2019 12:05 pm

Acid666 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:08 am
Melon wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:15 pm


Yeah, D_Plac, Zill, 4zilch and myself are.
What's your hometown? Kiev?
Fun fact! My wife had Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer as a kid.
When she was in the hospital there was about 5 or 6 other kids with the same thing at the time.
Her dad was in the Army and stationed in Germany.
Hence, she was in Germany.
This was the early 80's right after the Chernobyl incident.

:mindblown:
:mindblown:

Yeah, I've been watching. Caught up to episode 4 the other night.

Chernobyl has always fascinated me, doe. This has just reignited my interest in it.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazderp Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Heep | 2009 Meata

User avatar
max225
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23181
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Fri May 31, 2019 12:07 pm

wap wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:46 am
max225 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:11 am


Dnepropetrovsk
Isn't it called Dnipro now doe?
Fuck Ukraine

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri May 31, 2019 1:16 pm

max225 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:07 pm
wap wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:46 am

Isn't it called Dnipro now doe?
Fuck Ukraine
:csb:

Spoken like a true Ruskie :lol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
max225
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23181
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 am
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Fri May 31, 2019 1:24 pm

wap wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:16 pm
max225 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:07 pm


Fuck Ukraine
:csb:

Spoken like a true Ruskie :lol:
:dat: :lolgasm:

User avatar
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2794
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 am
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Fri May 31, 2019 1:24 pm

wap wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:48 am
Acid666 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:08 am


Fun fact! My wife had Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer as a kid.
When she was in the hospital there was about 5 or 6 other kids with the same thing at the time.
Her dad was in the Army and stationed in Germany.
Hence, she was in Germany.
This was the early 80's right after the Chernobyl incident.

:mindblown:
You have an odd definition of fun.

Interesting fact, :doe: I understand lots of people got sick in many parts of Europe after the accident.
I'm pretty morbid man. There's not a lot that I take serious or let get to me.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri May 31, 2019 2:24 pm

Acid666 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:24 pm
wap wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:48 am


You have an odd definition of fun.

Interesting fact, :doe: I understand lots of people got sick in many parts of Europe after the accident.
I'm pretty morbid man. There's not a lot that I take serious or let get to me.
:word:
That's probably the best way to go through life, tbh.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 9487
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: Das Scheißkiste
Location: 2' Underwater

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:56 am

max225 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:07 pm
wap wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:46 am

Isn't it called Dnipro now doe?
Fuck Ukraine
Dang
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 31530
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:07 pm

Zillon wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:05 pm
Acid666 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:08 am


Fun fact! My wife had Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer as a kid.
When she was in the hospital there was about 5 or 6 other kids with the same thing at the time.
Her dad was in the Army and stationed in Germany.
Hence, she was in Germany.
This was the early 80's right after the Chernobyl incident.

:mindblown:
:mindblown:

Yeah, I've been watching. Caught up to episode 4 the other night.

Chernobyl has always fascinated me, doe. This has just reignited my interest in it.
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:04 am

HULU = Caught up on Hand Maids Tale......

Amazon = Binged 2 seasons of Marvelous Mrs Maisel.... love it
Binged Homecoming...decent but slow, plodding and predictable
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:22 pm

Just finished Good Omens on Prime. 4.5/7 series, and only 6 episodes so you can get through it quick.

Basic premise, without giving anything away; an angel and a demon meet on Earth shortly after the demon tempts Eve with the apple and she and Adam are banished from the Garden. They turn out to develop a friendship over the ensuing 6000 years and work together to counteract each other to keep the world in balance so they can enjoy their friendship getting :drunk: , etc. There's a :lolol: story line about the antichrist getting misplaced. If you can make it through the first episode or 2 it really pays off. Nice subtle humor.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
troyguitar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14292
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Hot Rod Lincoln
Location: Hoth

Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:35 pm

wap wrote:Just finished Good Omens on Prime. 4.5/7 series, and only 6 episodes so you can get through it quick.

Basic premise, without giving anything away; an angel and a demon meet on Earth shortly after the demon tempts Eve with the apple and she and Adam are banished from the Garden. They turn out to develop a friendship over the ensuing 6000 years and work together to counteract each other to keep the world in balance so they can enjoy their friendship getting :drunk: , etc. There's a Imageol: story line about the antichrist getting misplaced. If you can make it through the first episode or 2 it really pays off. Nice subtle humor.
It also stars Dr Who, features lots of Queen tunes, and has a Reliant Robin spot. 4/7 indeed because it's pretty cheesy.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:12 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:35 pm
wap wrote:Just finished Good Omens on Prime. 4.5/7 series, and only 6 episodes so you can get through it quick.

Basic premise, without giving anything away; an angel and a demon meet on Earth shortly after the demon tempts Eve with the apple and she and Adam are banished from the Garden. They turn out to develop a friendship over the ensuing 6000 years and work together to counteract each other to keep the world in balance so they can enjoy their friendship getting :drunk: , etc. There's a Imageol: story line about the antichrist getting misplaced. If you can make it through the first episode or 2 it really pays off. Nice subtle humor.
It also stars Dr Who, features lots of Queen tunes, and has a Reliant Robin spot. 4/7 indeed because it's pretty cheesy.
Plus David Tennant's old Bentley. :megusta:

Cheesy but funny, imo.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
troyguitar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14292
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Hot Rod Lincoln
Location: Hoth

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:08 pm

wap wrote:
troyguitar wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:35 pm
It also stars Dr Who, features lots of Queen tunes, and has a Reliant Robin spot. 4/7 indeed because it's pretty cheesy.
Plus David Tennant's old Bentley. :megusta:

Cheesy but funny, imo.
:word:

If you want some :fap: material then check out Lost Girl. Also super cheesy but some nice :tits:

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:42 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:08 pm
wap wrote:
Plus David Tennant's old Bentley. :megusta:

Cheesy but funny, imo.
:word:

If you want some :fap: material then check out Lost Girl. Also super cheesy but some nice :tits:
:notbad:
Will check it out.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:30 pm

Started watching Euphoria on Hblows...... kinda compelling in a voyeuristic way....some good sexiness though the actors are playing high schoolers....
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Netflix: Recently binge watched final season of OITNB
and 2nd Season of MindHunters both quite good.

Hulu: Finished latest season of Handmaids Tale and rewatching all Rick and Mortys

Regular Cable: watched second season of Big Little Lies....watching The Preacher, Last Week Tonight.

Game of Thrones ending sucked ballz

Waiting for new seasons of Walking Dead, Fargo, Rick and Morty, Better Call Saul, Ozark....
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:42 pm

Irish wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:00 pm
Netflix: Recently binge watched final season of OITNB
and 2nd Season of MindHunters both quite good.

Hulu: Finished latest season of Handmaids Tale and rewatching all Rick and Mortys

Regular Cable: watched second season of Big Little Lies....watching The Preacher, Last Week Tonight.

Game of Thrones ending sucked ballz

Waiting for new seasons of Walking Dead, Fargo, Rick and Morty, Better Call Saul, Ozark....
Just watched the final season of GoT. Started :fuckyeah: , ended :| . So anti-climactic.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
troyguitar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14292
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Hot Rod Lincoln
Location: Hoth

Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:49 am

Rick and Morty is :fullretard: but somehow still hilarious, I love it.

User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 17505
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 pm
Drives: Mario Kart

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:42 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:49 am
Rick and Morty is :fullretard: but somehow still hilarious, I love it.
Accurate post is accurate
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:20 pm

wap wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:42 pm
Irish wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:00 pm
Netflix: Recently binge watched final season of OITNB
and 2nd Season of MindHunters both quite good.

Hulu: Finished latest season of Handmaids Tale and rewatching all Rick and Mortys

Regular Cable: watched second season of Big Little Lies....watching The Preacher, Last Week Tonight.

Game of Thrones ending sucked ballz

Waiting for new seasons of Walking Dead, Fargo, Rick and Morty, Better Call Saul, Ozark....
Just watched the final season of GoT. Started :fuckyeah: , ended :| . So anti-climactic.
:yesth: I wasn't crazy about their choices but could have lived with it if they had taken twice the number of episodes to support where they took characters
that we have been watching for 7 fucking years!!!!
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests