[user not found] wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:24 am
wap wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:54 pm

:lolol:
Let's hope!
Doubt it, :doe: :(
Gotta see if the equipment works, I guess? :iono: :hubba:
In4equipmenttesting
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:40 am

Let's hope!
:|
:dat:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:24 am

Let's hope!
Gotta see if the equipment works, I guess? :iono: :hubba:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Irish wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:32 pm Thanks guys.

Got some hard dates today. Upper teeth extractions 5/30/19. Main Surgery 6/3/19. Scary shit but it feels really good to have a plan. Gonna break the news, gently, to my kids this weekend.
In4IrishUpdate

Hope you're doing and feeling ok, buddy. Check in when you feel up to it. :wub:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

wap wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:30 pm
Irish wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:32 pm Thanks guys.

Got some hard dates today. Upper teeth extractions 5/30/19. Main Surgery 6/3/19. Scary shit but it feels really good to have a plan. Gonna break the news, gently, to my kids this weekend.
In4IrishUpdate

Came here literally to check in on @irish just now. Hang in there buddy, hope things went better then planned. :wub:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:44 pm
wap wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:30 pm

In4IrishUpdate

Came here literally to check in on @irish just now. Hang in there buddy, hope things went better then planned. :wub:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

You're in my thoughts my man.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Hey guise.....I survived. I actually dreamt that I posted an update in here and just realized to day that that wasn't the case. Sorry boyz....

It did go well.....I woke up with no trach tube, no feeding tube and no grafts from elsewhere on my body.....she thinks she got it all and they didn't have to take my jaw.

I am home and have a follow up appointment next tuesday where we will discuss next steps....

Thank you all, so much, for your thoughts and prayers
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

Irish wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:45 am Hey guise.....I survived. I actually dreamt that I posted an update in here and just realized to day that that wasn't the case. Sorry boyz....

It did go well.....I woke up with no trach tube, no feeding tube and no grafts from elsewhere on my body.....she thinks she got it all and they didn't have to take my jaw.

I am home and have a follow up appointment next tuesday where we will discuss next steps....

:fuckyeah:

So happy for you.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:45 am Hey guise.....I survived. I actually dreamt that I posted an update in here and just realized to day that that wasn't the case. Sorry boyz....

Hell yeah.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:fuckyeah: Irish!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

greatnews.jpg!
brain go brrrrrr
wap

:fuckyeah: That's such fantastic news! So glad to hear it. You're on the road to recovery now. :like:
We all continue to root for you.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

:yesth: :carlton:

So glad man!
Irish

Thanks fellahs..... The surgery lasted 12 hours, the hospital stay was hell (I literally almost hit a guy) and the stuffing in lower portion of my head and the front of my neck feels like it was removed, ran through a meat grinder and then stuffed back in.

But there is improvement everyday, and I feel very very blessed.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Good stuff man!
wap

Irish wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:18 am Thanks fellahs..... The surgery lasted 12 hours, the hospital stay was hell (I literally almost hit a guy) and the stuffing in lower portion of my head and the front of my neck feels like it was removed, ran through a meat grinder and then stuffed back in.

But there is improvement everyday, and I feel very very blessed.
Dang. :(
What happened in the hospital, and how long were you in for?
Irish

I was in for 3 days......which in some ways felt like about half the time I should have been cared for by professionals and in other ways, twice the time any sane person could reasonably be expected to withstand the gottdam chaos.

I haven't been in in the hospital since my 20's but I guess private or even semi private rooms are a thing of the past. I was in this "wing" where all the rooms were really only alcoves with curtains for doors and my room had 2 other beds in it and a nurses station. It seemed like it was never quiet.

Second night this effer comes in raising holy hell on how hes never been treated this way and how is is supposed to put up with listening to the "guy with the mouth" (me) all night. First of all, FUCK YOU and second, at this point, I was giving only monosyllabic answers to nurses questions thus I was likely the quietest guy in the place . Mean while he and his wife were having full blown/full volume conversations for hours at a time with the TV blaring! I asked for and got ear plugs (Thank :jesus: ) and eventually they moved this asshole. Good thing because I pretty much was ready to have it out with him if he referred to me as the guy with the mouth one more fucking time. POS.
Last edited by Irish on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wap

Irish wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:56 pm I was in for 3 days......which in some ways felt like about half the time I should have been cared for by professionals and in other ways, twice the time any sane person could reasonably be expected to withstand the gottdam chaos.

I haven't been in in the hospital since my 20's but I guess private or even semi private rooms are a thing of the past. I was in this "wing" where all the rooms were really only alcoves with curtains for doors and my room had 2 other beds in it and a nurses station. It seemed like it was never quiet.

Second night this effer comes in raising holy hell on how hes never been treated this way and how is is supposed to put up with listening to the "guy with the mouth" (me) all night. First of all, FUCK YOU and second of all I was only giving monosyllabic answers to nurses questions at this point. Mean while he and his wife were having full blown/full volume conversations for hours at a time with the TV blaring! I asked for and got ear plugs (Thank :jesus:) and eventually they moved this asshole. Good thing because I pretty much was ready to have it out with him if he referred to me as the guy with the mouth one more fucking time. POS.
Holy fuck what a piece of shit that guy is. Sorry you had to go through that.

I'm supposed to be in the hospital for a at least 5 days, including a day or two in ICU, and I'm supposedly getting a private room. Yay.
wap

Checking into the hospital in exactly 12 hours.
Irish

wap wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:15 pm Checking into the hospital in exactly 12 hours.
You got this Fappy. The operation feels like 5 seconds for you so don't even consider how long it takes. A few days in ICU will go by quickly because they will likely have you pretty doped up. By the time you come down from that, they will have good news for you about how well the surgery went and then you can coast the additional day or so in a private room. You and I will be :dock: well into our dotage.....
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:15 pm Checking into the hospital in exactly 12 hours.
Walk in the park Ron. When do you have to start fasting?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

Irish wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:01 pm
You got this Fappy. The operation feels like 5 seconds for you so don't even consider how long it takes. A few days in ICU will go by quickly because they will likely have you pretty doped up. By the time you come down from that, they will have good news for you about how well the surgery went and then you can coast the additional day or so in a private room. You and I will be :dock: well into our dotage.....
:megusta:
Thanks man. Seriously helpful vibes that I want to return to you. :like:
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:05 pm
Walk in the park Ron. When do you have to start fasting?
Just finished dinner. Technically I can eat up to 11:00 pm but I stuffed myself pretty good. Pesto chicken over linguine and 2 bowls of tomato soup.
Irish

Warm, healing vibes being sent your way Grandmaster Fap..... you gonna be fine......