OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

wap wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:32 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:41 pm Not sure the spec other than black. They come with Android auto doe so can't be too bad. Assuming it's a base model
Pics?
Don't take possession until the 11th. Gotta drive to Cadillac to pick it up.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 pm
wap wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:32 pm

Pics?
I can wait.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 pm

I can wait.
I can't.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Apex wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:05 pm
wap wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 pm

I can wait.
I can't.

Inorite? This ranks up there with Waxers Porsche purchase IMO.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 pm

I can't.

Tomato, Tomatoe.
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 pm

I can't.

More exciting, IMO.
:excited:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:34 pm
"Hey, is that a ham sammich you got there?"
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Getting real domestic today. Framed some prints of photos that I took and hung them in our dining area, bought an indoor dog tree at Costco, and about to mount our snowboards in the garage and some curtains in the bedroom.
SAWCE

Oh, and the new place has a nest thermostat, so got that all hooked up to our phones this morning. Will be nice to have for controlling the electric bill while still keeping the house cool when we want it during summer. Kick the air on right before we get home without having to leave it on all day.. although on really hot days we might put it on for the dogs.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Question for the collective. Google is not very helpful and the dmv is closed.

Attempting to buy the mk4 r32 that I previously mentioned. But I’m running into an issue with the title.

Seller bought the car about 4 years ago but never got the car registered. The current registration was from South Carolina. He doesn’t want to register the car because Maryland is fucking expensive and he’s trying to sell the car. I’d rather not add that to the cost of the car.

What are my options to get the car titled in my name? Or is it nearly impossible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Barnes93cb wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:57 am Question for the collective. Google is not very helpful and the dmv is closed.

Attempting to buy the mk4 r32 that I previously mentioned. But I’m running into an issue with the title.

Seller bought the car about 4 years ago but never got the car registered. The current registration was from South Carolina. He doesn’t want to register the car because Maryland is fucking expensive and he’s trying to sell the car. I’d rather not add that to the cost of the car.

What are my options to get the car titled in my name? Or is it nearly impossible?

I’ve never been in a scenario like that so I think waiting for dmv to open (Monday) will be your best bet
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Barnes93cb wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:57 am Question for the collective. Google is not very helpful and the dmv is closed.

registration =/= to title transfer; which one do you mean? If its the title your best bet is contacting the PO...
brain go brrrrrr
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:54 am Image
:wtf: :fullretard:
Barnes93cb

Big Brain Bradley wrote:

registration =/= to title transfer; which one do you mean? If its the title your best bet is contacting the PO...
I’m referring to the title. It’s still the same one from sc in 2014. What will contacting that person do for me?

SAWCE

Just finishing Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Nice that Netflix added it so I don’t have to pull out my Blu-ray player to watch it
SAWCE

Did steaks and garlic bread for my cheat meal last night. So good. Grabbed some nice USDA Prime New York steaks at Costco. Fresh garlic and rosemary with some kerigold butter to cook them up in. God damn it was good. They were thick cuts so had to cook them a bit longer, but I still got a nice medium rare with a solid crust.

Just threw some of the rosemary in my breakfast scramble. Nice fresh flavor boost there.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I cannot exactly speak about this, but I may call BS. Compared to VA and DC, MD is cheapest. I know there are :guadalupe: who live in VA and DC gets their car registered for MD because its cheaper.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:16 pm

I cannot exactly speak about this, but I may call BS. Compared to VA and DC, MD is cheapest. I know there are :guadalupe: who live in VA and DC gets their car registered for MD because its cheaper.
I've only ran into this once with a friend buying a used car and it was in state. It did cost my friend a good chunk of change to get it registered, but California is looking for every penny they can collect.

Does the guy have the actual title in his name, or is it still in the previous owner's name?
Barnes93cb

MexicanYarisTK wrote:

It’s still expensive compared to many other states. Especially when you’re only trying to sell the car. The hassle isn’t worth it to the seller.

Barnes93cb

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:16 pm I cannot exactly speak about this, but I may call BS. Compared to VA and DC, MD is cheapest. I know there are :guadalupe: who live in VA and DC gets their car registered for MD because its cheaper.
I've only ran into this once with a friend buying a used car and it was in state. It did cost my friend a good chunk of change to get it registered, but California is looking for every penny they can collect.

Does the guy have the actual title in his name, or is it still in the previous owner's name?
Still the previous owner. He has the title from when they signed it over. But after that he never had a new one put in his name.

wap

SAWCE wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:09 pm Did steaks and garlic bread for my cheat meal last night. So good. Grabbed some nice USDA Prime New York steaks at Costco. Fresh garlic and rosemary with some kerigold butter to cook them up in. God damn it was good. They were thick cuts so had to cook them a bit longer, but I still got a nice medium rare with a solid crust.

Just threw some of the rosemary in my breakfast scramble. Nice fresh flavor boost there.
:drool: :drool: :drool:
:drool: :meat: :drool:
:drool: :drool: :drool:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Ballz. I was in good shape for being done with shit by the time the movers got here in the morning, but apparently just passed the fuck out on the couch here after dinner from 5 to 10 PM. Guess I won't be going to bed anytime soon. :fullretard:
SAWCE

Michelle has been sick all week. I felt fine up until today. Felt good this morning, took a nap, woke up with like a full blown feeling cold. Now it already feels flu like. Hitting me hard, but hopefully that means it’ll pass quickly too.

May run to grab NyQuil and chug some of that to pass out.