OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:48 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:40 pm
:popcorn:
Pay increase, better benefits, 5 miles from home instead of 13 and would cut my commute time down drastically. Woman I interviewed with has been there just over a year and is interivewing to fill her current position becuase she's getting a second promotion already :notbad:
:fuckyeah: Hope it works out!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:40 pm
:popcorn:
Pay increase, better benefits, 5 miles from home instead of 13 and would cut my commute time down drastically. Woman I interviewed with has been there just over a year and is interivewing to fill her current position becuase she's getting a second promotion already :notbad:
:fuckyeah: :massles: :sawce:

Fingers crossed for ya mang!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:50 pm

:fuckyeah: Hope it works out!
Thanks, I'll keep you guys posted.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:48 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:44 pm

:lolgasm: :amazing:

It would be so...easy.
Just gotta know your market:
-Grandpas
-Italian 20-somethings
-Occasional housewife
-POC
-Uber drivers
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:58 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:48 pm
:lolgasm: :amazing:

It would be so...easy.
:mahtroy:
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex

:lolol:
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:01 pm

Apex

In today's news, work is giving me a few bucks because I passed my exam. :notbad:
Was not expecting that at all! I'll stick it away to pay for my :truk: insurance in May.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

And :neek:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Apex wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:04 pm In today's news, work is giving me a few bucks because I passed my exam. :notbad:
Was not expecting that at all! I'll stick it away to pay for my :truk: insurance in May.
:fuckyeah: :notbad: :troywax:
Johnny_P

Also :dat:
But you could have a :mahtroy: edition with 22" wheels, full chrome grille, chrome tail light surrounds, complimentary set of minty fresh Apple earbuds, beats audio package, and Detroit Pistons seat covers.

Could have an Uber package, with rubber rear floor, poverty cloth seat cover with no seat belt holes for maximum waterproofing. Phone mount directly on top of the dash in driver's line of sight.

Suburban housewife package basically knocking off the latest Benzos with perfume air conditioner vents, white leather, maybe pair with Nordstroms. Chanel dash cover. Whatever.

Italian gangsterbro all black edition.

Etc.
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 pm
Also :dat:
But you could have a :mahtroy: edition with 22" wheels, full chrome grille, chrome tail light surrounds, complimentary set of minty fresh Apple earbuds, beats audio package, and Detroit Pistons seat covers.

Could have an Uber package, with rubber rear floor, poverty cloth seat cover with no seat belt holes for maximum waterproofing. Phone mount directly on top of the dash in driver's line of sight.

Suburban housewife package basically knocking off the latest Benzos with perfume air conditioner vents, white leather, maybe pair with Nordstroms. Chanel dash cover. Whatever.

Italian gangsterbro all black edition.

Etc.
You got the jerb!
wap

Gonna go see Stan and Ollie tonight. :megusta:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Went to Target to get cat litter. Go to grab cat litter, feel a sharp pain on finger. Finger has a gash at knuckle about 1 mm deep and 2-3 mm across. Start bleeding, fast. I get the manager who sees. Fucking price label holder (plastic) is shredded at the bottom. Incident report is being filed now and I will take pictures of the price holder. Kind of :rage: because it’s on the knuckle and I can’t bend it or else it bleeds. :sad:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 pm Went to Target to get cat litter. Go to grab cat litter, feel a sharp pain on finger. Finger has a gash at knuckle about 1 mm deep and 2-3 mm across. Start bleeding, fast. I get the manager who sees. Fucking price label holder (plastic) is shredded at the bottom. Incident report is being filed now and I will take pictures of the price holder. Kind of :rage: because it’s on the knuckle and I can’t bend it or else it bleeds. :sad:
:butwhy:

The world is filled with pointy and sharp things. :iono:
SAWCE

wap wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:38 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 pm Went to Target to get cat litter. Go to grab cat litter, feel a sharp pain on finger. Finger has a gash at knuckle about 1 mm deep and 2-3 mm across. Start bleeding, fast. I get the manager who sees. Fucking price label holder (plastic) is shredded at the bottom. Incident report is being filed now and I will take pictures of the price holder. Kind of :rage: because it’s on the knuckle and I can’t bend it or else it bleeds. :sad:
:butwhy:

The world is filled with pointy and sharp things. :iono:
:dat: keep your finger straight for a few hours. Put a splint on it if you need help to keep from bending it. Popsickle sticks work great for this, espeically the wider ones in the crafts section. Man I wore a lot of those as a kid from the dumb shit I'd get into.
wap

In the theater waiting for Stan and Ollie to start.
:excited:
SAWCE

Grabbing a combination pizza from Costco food court tonight for cheat meal after training quads :fuckyeah: :fatty: Best spent $10 ever
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:35 pm Grabbing a combination pizza from Costco food court tonight for cheat meal after training quads :fuckyeah: :fatty: Best spent $10 ever
Fuuuuuuu

I want to cheat, but I just really started back on my program... Vegas and everything else has been 100% cheat meals.
Johnny_P

Pics of the carnage
SAWCE

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:02 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:35 pm Grabbing a combination pizza from Costco food court tonight for cheat meal after training quads :fuckyeah: :fatty: Best spent $10 ever
Fuuuuuuu

I want to cheat, but I just really started back on my program... Vegas and everything else has been 100% cheat meals.
I’m surprised my coach still has me on two a week. Expecting that to change soon.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Canceled cable today. With the offerings available between Netflix, Hulu and YouTube, no point in paying for it. My promotion for cable+internet was $85/month after all fees and taxes and last month went up to $120/month so I said fuck it, internet only, and it's now $65/month for the performance tier internet and no term agreement so it's pretty much "month to month" in case I want to change the plan in the future. :scrooge:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Johnny_P

razr390 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:46 pm Canceled cable today. With the offerings available between Netflix, Hulu and YouTube, no point in paying for it. My promotion for cable+internet was $85/month after all fees and taxes and last month went up to $120/month so I said fuck it, internet only, and it's now $65/month for the performance tier internet and no term agreement so it's pretty much "month to month" in case I want to change the plan in the future. :scrooge:
I need to do this. I hate watching stuff on cable tv anymore, so many commercials it's not even funny.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:02 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:46 pm Canceled cable today. With the offerings available between Netflix, Hulu and YouTube, no point in paying for it. My promotion for cable+internet was $85/month after all fees and taxes and last month went up to $120/month so I said fuck it, internet only, and it's now $65/month for the performance tier internet and no term agreement so it's pretty much "month to month" in case I want to change the plan in the future. :scrooge:
I need to do this. I hate watching stuff on cable tv anymore, so many commercials it's not even funny.
Only reason I have tv anymore is for oive TV stuff like the Superbowl, and occasionally the local news. None of the streaming services support surround sound.

99% of the time it is a waste.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I only probably watch 15-20 different channels at best off cable, from sports to fake news, movies, and tv land
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.