OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Barnes93cb wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:01 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:05 pm
I should enjoy my car with minimal fuckery of the parts especially since I have a 6 year 72,000 mile warranty.
:wrong:
I should buy a meata and ruin it
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

razr390 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:05 pm

:iswydt:
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

You guys want to dress me for a wedding on Saturday?

Suit is a dark charcoal.

Shirt options are white, light blue, light pink (is all pink light pink?), darker blue/white mini check kind of pattern.. Maybe more, but I think the rest of them are too patterend to wear with a suit.

Tie options are black, light blue, like a chambray kind of heathered red, red/white/blue plaid, purple/white paisley... definitely more tie options but I'm blanking out right now.

Planning on brown shoes/belt.

Ready. Go.
razr390

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:08 pm

:iswydt:
:popcorn:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

WRONG!
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Also I didnt really ruin it. I just beat it up. I replaced quite a few parts with the best.

I just need that driver mod.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

I found a cat and some purple lights in Nîmes. Image
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:34 pm I found a cat and some purple lights in Nîmes. Image
Hey kitty
SAWCE

Still thinking about picking up a kitten.
troyguitar

Also found a cat at the Pont Du Gard. And at Versailles, and Llo and a few other places.

On the :doge: front I found it interesting that people in France actually train the damn things... Tons of people have them but I haven't heard any of them barking at all, not even a little bit. It's nice. Image
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:17 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:17 pm You guys want to dress me for a wedding on Saturday?

Suit is a dark charcoal.

Shirt options are white, light blue, light pink (is all pink light pink?), darker blue/white mini check kind of pattern.. Maybe more, but I think the rest of them are too patterend to wear with a suit.

Tie options are black, light blue, like a chambray kind of heathered red, red/white/blue plaid, purple/white paisley... definitely more tie options but I'm blanking out right now.

Planning on brown shoes/belt.

Ready. Go.
Light pink shirt with light blue tie - definitely
Man, I actually thought this would look good and I tried to do it for that event I went to with Michelle last week but she didn't think it would look good, so I went pink shirt with no tie. I'll actually try it on and post up pics. Thanks dude.
SAWCE

Suit is at the tailor right now, but should come back today or tomorrow. The tailors at Nordstrom when I bought it didn't shorten the sleeves like I asked and the pants were left pretty loose. Hopefully this guy does a good job. He had good yelp reviews.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Holy shit. Cyclocross bikes in Belmont at night fucking FLYING on these MTB trails and then absolutely railed the new downhill that was just built. Now I’m drunk and full of pizza and :fuckyeah:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:44 pm Also found a cat at the Pont Du Gard. And at Versailles, and Llo and a few other places.

On the :doge: front I found it interesting that people in France actually train the damn things... Tons of people have them but I haven't heard any of them barking at all, not even a little bit. It's nice. Image
I've seen well behaved dogs all over Europe. They get taken on trains, buses, in restaurants, in stores, and they're always quiet and well behaved, even around other :doge: s. It's :amaze:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P

wap wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:21 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:44 pm Also found a cat at the Pont Du Gard. And at Versailles, and Llo and a few other places.

I've seen well behaved dogs all over Europe. They get taken on trains, buses, in restaurants, in stores, and they're always quiet and well behaved, even around other :doge: s. It's :amaze:
Thats because many communist countries restrict breeds you can have and confiscate dogs that are showing aggression.
https://uk.ambafrance.org/Pet-cats-dogs ... rets,12197
razr390

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 am
wap wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Thats because many communist countries restrict breeds you can have and confiscate dogs that are showing aggression.
:thanksStalin:
troyguitar

Johnny_P wrote:
wap wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:21 pm I've seen well behaved dogs all over Europe. They get taken on trains, buses, in restaurants, in stores, and they're always quiet and well behaved, even around other :doge: s. It's :amaze:
Good. It's so nice to not hear dogs barking all of the damn time.

(in4DFDexceptionalismwhereyouallclaimthatYOURdogsneverbarkoractout)
Apex
Drives: Abominable

troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:32 am
Johnny_P wrote:

My neighbors are always surprised to see that we have 2 :doge: since they never hear them. But I'm :wrong:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Johnny_P wrote:

It's about being respectful of your neighbors. Our :doge: will bark if we leave her out by herself in the dark (she's terrified of her own shadow). Years ago, we had a neighbor mention it to us, so we keep a light on when we left. Asked the neighbor if she still was barking and he said we thought we got rid of her because it was completely silent. Now, in the new hood, we figured out a way to keep her from barking, and proactively checked with our neighbors to make sure she was staying quiet. We don't want to be jackasses.

In our old hood, we had people leave dogs OUTSIDE barking constantly. Mentinoned it to the owners and they just :aintcare: " :doge: will :doge: "

:| That's just not cool. Not only is it annoying for neighbors, but it also indicates stress on the :doge:

People just aren't respectful of others anymore. We live in completely selfish society now.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Apex wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:52 am
troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:32 am Good. It's so nice to not hear dogs barking all of the damn time.

My neighbors are always surprised to see that we have 2 :doge: since they never hear them. But I'm :wrong:
:dat:

my dog has never barked unless something is actually wrong. Neighbors across the street? They have 2 retarded big things that run around at 6 am and dont stop barking until 10pm. :rage:
Apex

Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:01 am
troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:32 am Good. It's so nice to not hear dogs barking all of the damn time.

It's about being respectful of your neighbors. Our :doge: will bark if we leave her out by herself in the dark (she's terrified of her own shadow). Years ago, we had a neighbor mention it to us, so we keep a light on when we left. Asked the neighbor if she still was barking and he said we thought we got rid of her because it was completely silent. Now, in the new hood, we figured out a way to keep her from barking, and proactively checked with our neighbors to make sure she was staying quiet. We don't want to be jackasses.

In our old hood, we had people leave dogs OUTSIDE barking constantly. Mentinoned it to the owners and they just :aintcare: " :doge: will :doge: "

:| That's just not cool. Not only is it annoying for neighbors, but it also indicates stress on the :doge:

People just aren't respectful of others anymore. We live in completely selfish society now.
Bolded is a huge problem. :disappoint:
Johnny_P

Johnny_P wrote:

True. Breed has nothing to do with barking. Kind of like ethnicity has nothing to do with babies crying. They just prioritize training their dogs more so they don't get taken by :narc:

I'm always :amaze: at how shitty little dogs are. Because nobody trains them because oh look they're so cute and you can just pick them up when they're acting out. But some of the shittiest dogs I know are these little runt ass fluffers with inferiority complexes.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Apex wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:21 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:01 am

F U MAN. :gtfo:
Apex

dubshow wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:32 am
Apex wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:21 am

F U MAN. :gtfo:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:28 am

True. Breed has nothing to do with barking. Kind of like ethnicity has nothing to do with babies crying. They just prioritize training their dogs more so they don't get taken by :narc:

I'm always :amaze: at how shitty little dogs are. Because nobody trains them because oh look they're so cute and you can just pick them up when they're acting out. But some of the shittiest dogs I know are these little runt ass fluffers with inferiority complexes.
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.