Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

fawk another long ass day.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:43 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:01 am
It's about being respectful of your neighbors. Our :doge: will bark if we leave her out by herself in the dark (she's terrified of her own shadow). Years ago, we had a neighbor mention it to us, so we keep a light on when we left. Asked the neighbor if she still was barking and he said we thought we got rid of her because it was completely silent. Now, in the new hood, we figured out a way to keep her from barking, and proactively checked with our neighbors to make sure she was staying quiet. We don't want to be jackasses.

In our old hood, we had people leave dogs OUTSIDE barking constantly. Mentinoned it to the owners and they just :aintcare: " :doge: will :doge: "

:| That's just not cool. Not only is it annoying for neighbors, but it also indicates stress on the :doge:

People just aren't respectful of others anymore. We live in completely selfish society now.
I was out in the driveway working on the :meata: one day and the neighbor's (mind you, he's a pastor with 3 :mahtroy: adoptees from africa and 3 blanco pequenas of his own) dogs were barking up a storm. I absentmindedly yelled SHUT THE FUCK UP and I'll tell you what... I don't hear much from the dogs anymore. :lolol:

They'll start to bark and they quickly get ushered inside or shushed now. It's great.
:notbad:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Drank some sleepy time tea last night, smoked a bowl, then :dock: ... if that's not a great way to relax and get a good night's sleep, I don't know what is.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:43 am
It's about being respectful of your neighbors. Our :doge: will bark if we leave her out by herself in the dark (she's terrified of her own shadow). Years ago, we had a neighbor mention it to us, so we keep a light on when we left. Asked the neighbor if she still was barking and he said we thought we got rid of her because it was completely silent. Now, in the new hood, we figured out a way to keep her from barking, and proactively checked with our neighbors to make sure she was staying quiet. We don't want to be jackasses.

In our old hood, we had people leave dogs OUTSIDE barking constantly. Mentinoned it to the owners and they just :aintcare: " :doge: will :doge: "

:| That's just not cool. Not only is it annoying for neighbors, but it also indicates stress on the :doge:

People just aren't respectful of others anymore. We live in completely selfish society now.
I was out in the driveway working on the :meata: one day and the neighbor's (mind you, he's a pastor with 3 :mahtroy: adoptees from africa and 3 blanco pequenas of his own) dogs were barking up a storm. I absentmindedly yelled SHUT THE FUCK UP and I'll tell you what... I don't hear much from the dogs anymore. :lolol:

They'll start to bark and they quickly get ushered inside or shushed now. It's great.
:fuckyeah: :stfu: :doge:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:00 am Drank some sleepy time tea last night, smoked a bowl, then :dock: ... if that's not a great way to relax and get a good night's sleep, I don't know what is.
:wub: sleepy time tea. I should really do that vs a couple fingers of booze that i've been doing as of late.
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:04 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:00 am Drank some sleepy time tea last night, smoked a bowl, then :dock: ... if that's not a great way to relax and get a good night's sleep, I don't know what is.
:wub: sleepy time tea. I should really do that vs a couple fingers of booze that i've been doing as of late.
This stuff is good... it's caramal and chamomile or something. I'll have to look a the box again.
SAWCE

Just cleaned up my desktop.. deleted a bunch of obsolete files that I didn't need any more. Way less cluttered and stressful now.. maybe I'll clean my actual desk today too.. there's definitely paper here that I won't ever need again.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

SAWCE wrote:Just cleaned up my desktop.. deleted a bunch of obsolete files that I didn't need any more. Way less cluttered and stressful now.. maybe I'll clean my actual desk today too.. there's definitely paper here that I won't ever need again.
I’ve been at my new jerb over a year and a half and I have accumulated maybe 15-20 sheets of paper in that time.

Paperless office ftw.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:50 pm
SAWCE wrote:Just cleaned up my desktop.. deleted a bunch of obsolete files that I didn't need any more. Way less cluttered and stressful now.. maybe I'll clean my actual desk today too.. there's definitely paper here that I won't ever need again.
I’ve been at my new jerb over a year and a half and I have accumulated maybe 15-20 sheets of paper in that time.

Paperless office ftw.

We wind up printing random unnecessary stuff here even though it's all saved on a shared drive. Whatever. Just threw away a handful of stuff and cleared out one segment of my desk. I'll get to more later.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 am
wap wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:21 pm

I've seen well behaved dogs all over Europe. They get taken on trains, buses, in restaurants, in stores, and they're always quiet and well behaved, even around other :doge: s. It's :amaze:
Thats because many communist countries restrict breeds you can have and confiscate dogs that are showing aggression.
https://uk.ambafrance.org/Pet-cats-dogs ... rets,12197
I saw a pit bull pup in Geneva last week that was totally :wub: :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

:hai:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

wap wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:07 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 am

Thats because many communist countries restrict breeds you can have and confiscate dogs that are showing aggression.
:wrong:
Johnny_P

Paperless office ftw.

I was given 15-20 sheets of paper in my last meeting. All 11x17 spreadsheets. Literally left the meeting and threw them in the trash. IDK why some departments insist on doing this.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:32 am
Johnny_P wrote:
Good. It's so nice to not hear dogs barking all of the damn time.

(in4DFDexceptionalismwhereyouallclaimthatYOURdogsneverbarkoractout)
I saw/heard just 1 :doge: bark all last week, in Lausanne. It was a small, ratty thing that was barking at passers by from an open window. The owner immediately came and shut the thing up.
wap

Apex wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:21 am

Bolded is a huge problem. :disappoint:
:dat: :disappoint:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:28 am
troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:32 am Good. It's so nice to not hear dogs barking all of the damn time.

(in4DFDexceptionalismwhereyouallclaimthatYOURdogsneverbarkoractout)
True. Breed has nothing to do with barking. Kind of like ethnicity has nothing to do with babies crying. They just prioritize training their dogs more so they don't get taken by :narc:

I'm always :amaze: at how shitty little dogs are. Because nobody trains them because oh look they're so cute and you can just pick them up when they're acting out. But some of the shittiest dogs I know are these little runt ass fluffers with inferiority complexes.
So true.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Paperless office ftw.

We wind up printing random unnecessary stuff here even though it's all saved on a shared drive. Whatever. Just threw away a handful of stuff and cleared out one segment of my desk. I'll get to more later.
The one and only good thing about being evicted from my office and shoehorned into my current cube was that I was forced to throw out a shit-ton of stuff. I tossed 5 garbage cans worth of random papers and put several organizer thingies back into our supply closet that I no longer need. I'm still really crammed in here, but it's better than it could have been.
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:08 pm
wap wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:07 pm
:wrong:
Yea, most likely. :(
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

I make it a point to print nothing. If I'm sharing something, it's done on my computer via projector or just the monitor.

My desk also has nothing on it. I don't even have my name tag up. Looks like I'm just squatting in a cube.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

The amount of paper I go through is insane. A lot of it is because I can't e-sign documents. :sad:
wap

Now we know what :waxer: has done with his Vegas winnings.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/holy-gra ... 37752.html
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:32 pm Now we know what :waxer: has done with his Vegas winnings.

:amaze:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

the donald is testing me....
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P

wap wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:32 pm Now we know what :waxer: has done with his Vegas winnings.

BRB gonna go get a few bottles from the state store and stash em' in the basement for 60 years.
Johnny_P

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:19 pm the donald is testing me....
deets