OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:14 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:11 pm Solution to all this is to just be poor.
Challenge accepted. I'm liquidating all my cash for Poptarts.
Rice Crispy Treats.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:21 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Dude, it was on EAFB and Airmen(women) and the civilian engineers out there were some of the most entitled people that I've ever met in my life. Some Captain came in one day and threw a fucking fit because I didn't salute him when he walked up to my counter... "do you know who the fuck I am!?" "nope, how can I help you" Bro, you're in plain clothes, you expect me to know your rank? Also, you're only a Captain. Get over yourself O-3.
:notsure:
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

dubshow wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:21 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:19 pm I got a gigantor chocolate bar from a vendor today. It's the size of a textbook.

:notbad:
pix next to text book
Text book is in the biohazard roof leak room
Maybe I'll snap juan tomorrow doe
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:14 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:11 pm Solution to all this is to just be poor.
Challenge accepted. I'm liquidating all my cash for Poptarts.
That makes Brewster's Millions a short ass movie
Johnny_P

Guise

My neighborhood is UTTER CHAOS right now. I don't know what twatwaffle at city hall OK'd all these permits at once, but my hood is a fucking GRIDLOCK because of all the road / sewer / gas line repairs right now that are closing roads all over the place. Legit can't maneuver in it.
SAWCE

dubshow wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:19 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Dude, it was on EAFB and Airmen(women) and the civilian engineers out there were some of the most entitled people that I've ever met in my life. Some Captain came in one day and threw a fucking fit because I didn't salute him when he walked up to my counter... "do you know who the fuck I am!?" "nope, how can I help you" Bro, you're in plain clothes, you expect me to know your rank? Also, you're only a Captain. Get over yourself O-3.
:wtf: !!

How would a fucking bank employee know or bother to salute someone, even in uniform.
Right? Funny thing is at the time I had a good family friend who was a 4 star general on the base. I could have easily fucked up this guys day by complaining about him. The general was all about the civilians on base being treated with respect.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:22 pm
dubshow wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:21 pm

pix next to text book
Text book is in the biohazard roof leak room
Maybe I'll snap juan tomorrow doe
id like some chocolate right now. We have done well about not keeping junk in the house for a while. The desire to snack is contained to the office.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Rice crispy treats sound amazing right now
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:23 pm
dubshow wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:19 pm

:wtf: !!

How would a fucking bank employee know or bother to salute someone, even in uniform.
Right? Funny thing is at the time I had a good family friend who was a 4 star general on the base. I could have easily fucked up this guys day by complaining about him. The general was all about the civilians on base being treated with respect.
you missed a golden chance to insert the guy's boot into mouth while simultaneously removing his head from anus. It would have been a great investment.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:24 pm Rice crispy treats sound amazing right now
:dat:

now im going to stop at grocery and buy :meat: and junk food... Thanks a lot :wasteful:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:23 pm Guise

My neighborhood is UTTER CHAOS right now. I don't know what twatwaffle at city hall OK'd all these permits at once, but my hood is a fucking GRIDLOCK because of all the road / sewer / gas line repairs right now that are closing roads all over the place. Legit can't maneuver in it.
Buy a :truk:

:thisisfine:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:26 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:24 pm Rice crispy treats sound amazing right now

now im going to stop at grocery and buy :meat: and junk food... Thanks a lot :wasteful:
Get some marshmallow cream and Nutella
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Parking in philly with a truck :lol: yeah good luck, i’ve done 7 point turns in tight parallel parking spaces in dc more times than I can count. Philly is pretty much right up there.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Dat ancient infrastructure :sad:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE

I have a box of like 60 of them sitting in my cupboard. They were a part of my meal plan until we started dieting for the show, and I restocked on a Saturday, not realizing prep was starting the following Monday. After Saturday, it's on! Gonna crush them.
SAWCE

Hook a sled to Josie and put her to work!
SAWCE

Tentative food plans:

Bring a 6pack of Costco muffins (blueberry, although I'd love if I could mix and match 2 each of the blueberry, poppyseed, and chocolate) to the show and eat 1 or 2 of those as soon as I come off stage and meet everyone that came to watch me.

We're all gonna go to dinner after. I want pizza, but want everyone to be able to order whatever they want, so I'm choosing BJs Brewhouse. Good pizza, good other food. Eat a whole BJs Special, IIRC that's the pepperoni, sausage, mushroom and is my favorite combination of simple toppings. I'll get that with a white sauce, because :jimp:

Possibly meet up with my coach and his other competitors after that and have some dessert wherever they're eating. They might do BJs too, so that'll be nice and easy. Slide over to their table and get a pizookie.

I'll feel like shit after all of that the next morning, so I'll get up and do some cardio, then go out to breakfast with Michelle. There's a few good spots local to us, but we hit a farmers market this last Sunday and she got this eggs benedict thing from one of the vendors there that looked 100% :drool: so maybe just go do that.

She wants to take me to dinner that night. I'll probably want pizza again. My favorite spot out here is a localish place called Pizza Port. Go there and enjoy garlic cheese sticks and pizza. Maybe come home and smoke a bowl and have some treats like ice cream.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:41 pm Tentative food plans:

Bring a 6pack of Costco muffins (blueberry, although I'd love if I could mix and match 2 each of the blueberry, poppyseed, and chocolate) to the show and eat 1 or 2 of those as soon as I come off stage and meet everyone that came to watch me.

We're all gonna go to dinner after. I want pizza, but want everyone to be able to order whatever they want, so I'm choosing BJs Brewhouse. Good pizza, good other food. Eat a whole BJs Special, IIRC that's the pepperoni, sausage, mushroom and is my favorite combination of simple toppings. I'll get that with a white sauce, because :jimp:

Possibly meet up with my coach and his other competitors after that and have some dessert wherever they're eating. They might do BJs too, so that'll be nice and easy. Slide over to their table and get a pizookie.

I'll feel like shit after all of that the next morning, so I'll get up and do some cardio, then go out to breakfast with Michelle. There's a few good spots local to us, but we hit a farmers market this last Sunday and she got this eggs benedict thing from one of the vendors there that looked 100% :drool: so maybe just go do that.

She wants to take me to dinner that night. I'll probably want pizza again. My favorite spot out here is a localish place called Pizza Port. Go there and enjoy garlic cheese sticks and pizza. Maybe come home and smoke a bowl and have some treats like ice cream.
Why the fuck does Costco make you buy two individual packs of muffins?

If you want me to buy two, then make it one package

Ridiculous
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:06 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:41 pm Tentative food plans:

Why the fuck does Costco make you buy two individual packs of muffins?

If you want me to buy two, then make it one package

Ridiculous
You used to be able to get a box of like 12 or 18 that had 4 or 6 of each flavor.. they may still do that, but I've only noticed little 6-packs as I've walked by that area recently. Maybe they have a mixed 6-pack and I just haven't been looking hard since I couldn't buy any of it anyways. Will report back.
Johnny_P

:hai: :dubshow:
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Hook a sled to Josie and put her to work!
Yep about to do that rn
Johnny_P

This is why I want a RAV4 and to give up on cars.
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:05 pm When I worked at a credit union as a teller, we had a dude coming in and deposit $9500 three or four days in a row.. He came in full :rage: mode when he found out it was reported and threatening to sue us because we broke the law since we only "have" to report over $10k in one day. :bruh: we report anything we feel is suspicious. You're a fucking idiot if you thought that wasn't going to trigger something.
Would it be reported if someone totally emptied their savings?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:15 pm

This is why I want a RAV4 and to give up on cars.
Why not get a manuel mazduh 6 or mazda 3 with the sweet friendly discount from [user not found]. Roll with 16 inches and still have some decent driving experience. I may consider that at next port since im looking for a slight downgrade in car payments. Especially when I will move closer to dc by the time, and therefore drive less on weekends.
SAWCE

Thedude wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:29 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:05 pm When I worked at a credit union as a teller, we had a dude coming in and deposit $9500 three or four days in a row.. He came in full :rage: mode when he found out it was reported and threatening to sue us because we broke the law since we only "have" to report over $10k in one day. :bruh: we report anything we feel is suspicious. You're a fucking idiot if you thought that wasn't going to trigger something.
Would it be reported if someone totally emptied their savings?
Would depend. Did they get a cashiers check payable to themselves? Nah, they're probably just taking their money to a new bank. Did they get cash? Did they seem like they were in some sort of duress? Then yeah.