OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:17 pm Had my guy at the gym work on my back a bit last night. Holy fuck it's sore today. My left side stays super knotted up for some reason. Gonna try to get him to work on my once a week to help break it all up for good hopefully. Month or two of weekly treatments should hopefully do it.
is it like close to the shoulder area, technically next to where underarms are located?
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:17 pm Had my guy at the gym work on my back a bit last night. Holy fuck it's sore today. My left side stays super knotted up for some reason. Gonna try to get him to work on my once a week to help break it all up for good hopefully. Month or two of weekly treatments should hopefully do it.
He's an interesting dude. Not sure if I've talked about him before.

Taught himself massage and some basic chiropractic stuff in prison while serving murder charges. Is "employed" now by Hells Angels. All tatted up, and talks really softly, so it's interesting hearing his stories because while he has that image he's super friendly and nice to talk to. He's got a son in his 30s, and a second kid that he had when he got out that's like 7 or 8 now. He raves about the kid, but at the same time he talks about how he's always worried about going back in and missing the rest of his childhood like what happened with his older son. He's too far into that life to get out though.
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:18 pm
is it like close to the shoulder area, technically next to where underarms are located?
Almost.. it's like right inside of my shoulder blade, between it and my spine, so more on my back than on my side like you're thinking.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:12 am
wap wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:07 am

:word:
Good luck with your exam.

What exam are you taking, BTW?
Certified Treasury Professional exam...

It's a whole crap-ton of information.
Gonna be a graduate of :illuminati: U
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 pm
Apex wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:12 am

Certified Treasury Professional exam...

It's a whole crap-ton of information.
Gonna be a graduate of :illuminati: U
:dat:
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:28 am The guy at work who invited himself on my camping trip and named his dog after me was forced to resign this morning.

I'm not not worried about an active shooter at this point.

Can't decide if I'm first to die or get a pass entirely
There's all kinds of :wtf: going on here.

Why was he "forced" to resign?

Is is because his obvious crush on you was impacting his job performance?
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

Earlier, I got an email that my company is resuming the BMW auto discount program. So, needless to say, I've been browsing all the auto discount programs that are offered and have the new car (whether new or CPO) itch again.
The panda hath arrived.
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:49 am
Melon wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:41 am Gonna need deets on stalker bro
Married. 2 kids. 40 years old probably. Born again. Good hearted but a not too intelligent. Been passed over for 2 jobs in the last 60 days.

Women generally see him as a little inappropriate. Little rough around the edges
:disgust:

That's part of the problem.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Jaxper wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:52 pm Earlier, I got an email that my company is resuming the BMW auto discount program. So, needless to say, I've been browsing all the auto discount programs that are offered and have the new car (whether new or CPO) itch again.
:excited:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:02 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:44 am

Making it rain? :fuckyeah:
I guess?

:iono: :derp: :dillerman:
How many cars you peddle this month so far? Where do you think you'll end up at the end of January?
wap

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:22 pm

Taught himself massage and some basic chiropractic stuff in prison while serving murder charges. Is "employed" now by Hells Angels. All tatted up, and talks really softly, so it's interesting hearing his stories because while he has that image he's super friendly and nice to talk to. He's got a son in his 30s, and a second kid that he had when he got out that's like 7 or 8 now. He raves about the kid, but at the same time he talks about how he's always worried about going back in and missing the rest of his childhood like what happened with his older son. He's too far into that life to get out though.
Yikes.
That doesn't sound like it'll end well. :(
wap

Jaxper wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:52 pm Earlier, I got an email that my company is resuming the BMW auto discount program. So, needless to say, I've been browsing all the auto discount programs that are offered and have the new car (whether new or CPO) itch again.
:plac:
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

wap wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:11 pm
Hey now, don't go throwing that around so easily. My car is paid off. I don't hop from car to car like a lot of folks here. :iono:
The panda hath arrived.
wap

Jaxper wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:18 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:11 pm

Hey now, don't go throwing that around so easily. My car is paid off. I don't hop from car to car like a lot of folks here. :iono:
:yeahok:

:trollface:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

wap wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:52 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:28 am The guy at work who invited himself on my camping trip and named his dog after me was forced to resign this morning.

I'm not not worried about an active shooter at this point.

Can't decide if I'm first to die or get a pass entirely

Don't know. No gossip. Must have been something crazy to go from good employee to basically fired in 4 hours . It will get around eventually
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:28 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:52 pm

Don't know. No gossip. Must have been something crazy to go from good employee to basically fired in 4 hours . It will get around eventually
Legit...you might want to voice your concerns to HR. Dude creeped on you a bit too far IMO.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Last day is the 8th and im giving zero fucks right now
SAWCE

wap wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:10 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:22 pm

Yikes.
That doesn't sound like it'll end well. :(
Unfortunately you're probably right. I feel like he's a good guy to know though.. has connections everywhere. As long as I don't ever get involved with his shit..
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:30 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Legit...you might want to voice your concerns to HR. Dude creeped on you a bit too far IMO.
You're right. I wish they would let is know what happened. Feel embarrassed to do that

It's possible he won the fucking lottery at this point and just quit.
ChrisoftheNorth

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:32 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:30 pm
You're right. I wish they would let is know what happened. Feel embarrassed to do that

Unstable people can do unstable things. How embarrassed would you feel if he came in guns a blazing?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:06 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Unstable people can do unstable things. How embarrassed would you feel if he came in guns a blazing?
Just went to my supervisor and talked to her. She said it was sexual harassment and not a 1 time thing. So no lottery winnings coming my way

I told her about the dog thing and asked if he still had his badge to enter the building(he doesn't). Didn't explicitly say I was worried about him coming back.

And it's not that I am worrying, but it like you say, no one probably ever thinks it's going to happen.
ChrisoftheNorth

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:10 pm
Just went to my supervisor and talked to her. She said it was sexual harassment and not a 1 time thing. So no lottery winnings coming my way

I told her about the dog thing and asked if he still had his badge to enter the building(he doesn't). Didn't explicitly say I was worried about him coming back.

And it's not that I am worrying, but it like you say, no one probably ever thinks it's going to happen.
Nobody thinks it'll happen until it does. That dude was super weird, good that you asked. Risk is low if he was terminated for repeated weirdness.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:10 pm

Glad you spoke up. It was the right thing to do.