:jeep: :doe:
Someone's paying attention.
:nice:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 pm Shorter commute and fewer hours for the same pay is effectively a huge raise.
:dat:
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

datgrundle wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:38 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:29 pm

Yas!! The question is, can u still post nsfw pics?
I haven't been able to safely post at work for awhile now. I'll still be running the Grundle Factory.
:fuckyeah:
American industry at it's finest.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:29 pm

Yas!! The question is, can u still post nsfw pics?
I haven't been able to safely post at work for awhile now. I'll still be running the Grundle Factory.
Make
Grundle
Great
Again
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I'd take a small pay cut for a reduced commute.
SAWCE

Man it felt good to sleep in today since I didn't have to go do cardio. Kitty woke me up a few times through the night playing with the blinds, but still got way more sleep than usual.

Killed that cheat meal last night. Did a neapolitan shake. So good. They were out of root beer though, so no soda. Probably for the best. I don't need sugar and there were plenty of carbs in the rest of the meal.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:05 pm Man it felt good to sleep in today since I didn't have to go do cardio. Kitty woke me up a few times through the night playing with the blinds, but still got way more sleep than usual.

Killed that cheat meal last night. Did a neapolitan shake. So good. They were out of root beer though, so no soda. Probably for the best. I don't need sugar and there were plenty of carbs in the rest of the meal.
I'm coming down with a bit of a cold right now, which means I'm snoring, so I slept in the guest room last night. :doge: decided she needed to split time between us going back and forth between the rooms all night. Waking both of us up when doing so. Neither of us got much sleep and ended up sleeping through our alarms and missed the gym.

:|
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:08 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:05 pm Man it felt good to sleep in today since I didn't have to go do cardio. Kitty woke me up a few times through the night playing with the blinds, but still got way more sleep than usual.

I'm coming down with a bit of a cold right now, which means I'm snoring, so I slept in the guest room last night. :doge: decided she needed to split time between us going back and forth between the rooms all night. Waking both of us up when doing so. Neither of us got much sleep and ended up sleeping through our alarms and missed the gym.

Damn. I've stopped letting the :doge: s sleep in our room with us since they're so obsessed with the cat still and he sleeps in there. That's been helping me sleep a lot better, becuase neither of them sleep through the night and you feel/hear them getting up and down from the bed, pacing around, flopping onto the floor, etc..

Kitty usually sleeps most of the night, but last night he was a maniac.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:12 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Damn. I've stopped letting the :doge: s sleep in our room with us since they're so obsessed with the cat still and he sleeps in there. That's been helping me sleep a lot better, becuase neither of them sleep through the night and you feel/hear them getting up and down from the bed, pacing around, flopping onto the floor, etc..

Our :doge: usually sleeps fine all the way through the night. Not sure if she was unsettled by me sleeping in another room or what. She's not allowed on the bed, but hearing her pace around or flop on the ground or sniff/snort woke us up constantly.

If she does it again tonight, might lock her in with me or by herself in the office. She hates being alone :doe:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 pm
datgrundle wrote:
This place is cutting pay almost entirely across the board so I'm ok with this. The shorter commute is huge.
Shorter commute and fewer hours for the same pay is effectively a huge raise.
And if travel is company paid and with per diem, it may reduce your actual daily living expenses, if by a little.

congrats btw!
wap

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:17 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:12 pm

Our :doge: usually sleeps fine all the way through the night. Not sure if she was unsettled by me sleeping in another room or what. She's not allowed on the bed, but hearing her pace around or flop on the ground or sniff/snort woke us up constantly.

If she does it again tonight, might lock her in with me or by herself in the office. She hates being alone :doe:
Have you considered sleeping with ear plugs?
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:48 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Have you considered sleeping with ear plugs?
I don't have trouble sleeping, the wife does when I snore. She doesn't like ear plugs because they always seem to fall out throughout the night.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Detroit and Grundie getting good jerb stuff going on. :fuckyeah:

I'm just waiting on a call back from my application the other night... :popcorn:
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:16 pm Detroit and Grundie getting good jerb stuff going on. :fuckyeah:

I'm just waiting on a call back from my application the other night... :popcorn:
:popcorn:

Fingers crossed for ya dude!
wap

Apex wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:16 pm Detroit and Grundie getting good jerb stuff going on. :fuckyeah:

Good luck with yours, too!
:excited: for DFD employment situations to improve in 2019!
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

I guess my only employment improvement would be to make rank. Job stays 95% the same but pay goes up a couple hundred a month.
wap

Barnes93cb wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:55 pm I guess my only employment improvement would be to make rank. Job stays 95% the same but pay goes up a couple hundred a month.
And what are the chances of you making rank this year?
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:28 pm

DRINKS!

datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

DRINKS

datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Make
Grundle
Great
Again
DRINKS

datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:27 pm
datgrundle wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:20 pm

This place is cutting pay almost entirely across the board so I'm ok with this. The shorter commute is huge.
I’ll allow it. But totally. Shorter commute is a game changer.
DRINKS

Apex
Drives: Abominable

Grundie must be parched...
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

wap wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:03 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:55 pm I guess my only employment improvement would be to make rank. Job stays 95% the same but pay goes up a couple hundred a month.
About 40% if I study. Which I havent yet.

I should also clarify. I will find out this summer if I make it. But I will not actually promote until next year.
wap

datgrundle wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:25 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:28 pm

DRINKS!

:ohdang:
Deets!
wap

Barnes93cb wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:39 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:03 pm

About 40% if I study. Which I havent yet.

I should also clarify. I will find out this summer if I make it. But I will not actually promote until next year.
What rank will you attain if you manage it?