OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

wap wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:28 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:24 pm
:fuckyeah:

Just got a callback for a second interview myself.

:excited:
Go on...
When we were told "involuntary separations" were coming at my current company, I started looking for new jobs immediately. Turns out my skill set is unique and in demand with some other companies.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:25 pm :haus: :plac:
:wat:

It's in Auburn Hills, totally commutable from our current :haus:
Ah, you said you were "stuck" in MI because of working for the General. I figured you were interviewing in better locations.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:30 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Go on...
When we were told "involuntary separations" were coming at my current company, I started looking for new jobs immediately. Turns out my skill set is unique and in demand with some other companies.
Sweet. Good luck and :excited:
Keep us posted!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:33 pm
Detroit wrote: :wat:

It's in Auburn Hills, totally commutable from our current :haus:
Ah, you said you were "stuck" in MI because of working for the General. I figured you were interviewing in better locations.
I'm "stuck" in MI because of my auto industry focus, not so much because of the company. I'm finding jumping industries will take more work than I'm willing to put in at the moment. I like mah :haus: and this new gig would be a fun one for me.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:40 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:25 pm

:truk: :plac:
:jeep: :doe:
Someone's paying attention.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:42 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:35 am Big contract came through at work today, I'll have jerb for the next three months or so. :neat:
Sounds like it's better than gubment work.
:(
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:48 pm

See if you can get put in charge of the "Wrangler Alpha" Hemi Jeep program. Kthxbra.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:58 pm
See if you can get put in charge of the "Wrangler Alpha" Hemi Jeep program. Kthxbra.
Noted.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:39 pm
datgrundle wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:21 pm Gonna go get myself a new jerb today.
What happened?
The company is centralizing all the internet sales into one spot. I'll be a national trainer & process consultant. I'll be training the reps in the call centers and the store sales managers on how to best interact with them. This will involved flying to Florida and Texas (for the 2nd call center) and eventually the west coast stores. Same pay as I'm making now, 10 minute commute to the main office from my house, no more weekends and nights.. Plus I moved up in the org chart so I'm reporting directly to the VP.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

datgrundle wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:01 pm

What happened?
The company is centralizing all the internet sales into one spot. I'll be a national trainer & process consultant. I'll be training the reps in the call centers and the store sales managers on how to best interact with them. This will involved flying to Florida and Texas (for the 2nd call center) and eventually the west coast stores. Same pay as I'm making now, 10 minute commute to the main office from my house, no more weekends and nights.. Plus I moved up in the org chart so I'm reporting directly to the VP.
More time for soft pron?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth

What happened?
This sounds like a 5/7 move to me! Congrats dude!
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:04 pm

More time for soft pron?
I suppose when I travel. :iono:
ChrisoftheNorth

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:04 pm

More time for soft pron?
:excited:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:06 pm

This sounds like a 5/7 move to me! Congrats dude!
Thanks man! :)
ChrisoftheNorth

DFD is a modern version of Playboy
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:18 pm

About time your patience paid off. No increase in pay :doe: ?
This place is cutting pay almost entirely across the board so I'm ok with this. The shorter commute is huge.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

datgrundle wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:21 pm Gonna go get myself a new jerb today.
Yas!! The question is, can u still post nsfw pics?
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

datgrundle wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:18 pm About time your patience paid off. No increase in pay :doe: ?
This place is cutting pay almost entirely across the board so I'm ok with this. The shorter commute is huge.
Shorter commute and fewer hours for the same pay is effectively a huge raise.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 pm
datgrundle wrote:
:dat:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 pm
datgrundle wrote:
:dat: saving money, miles, gas, and time
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:27 pm
datgrundle wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:20 pm

I’ll allow it. But totally. Shorter commute is a game changer.
And I'll be able to take a properly lengthed vacation and not come back to a complete nightmare of backed up work.
wap

OH! Just realized you said Auburn Hills. :popcorn:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:29 pm
Yas!! The question is, can u still post nsfw pics?
I haven't been able to safely post at work for awhile now. I'll still be running the Grundle Factory.
wap

What happened?
:notbad: Sounds pretty 5/7 overall.
wap

Detroit wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:08 pm DFD is a better version of Playboy
:dat: