OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

It's all very surreal.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

razr390 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:36 pm Would have been better if it was just 100 Hot N readys. Could have even sprung for the extra most bestest.

Cheaper even.
Even the Dems can’t argue the calories per doll hair on that
Much value.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Melon wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:36 pm Would have been better if it was just 100 Hot N readys. Could have even sprung for the extra most bestest.

Cheaper even.
Should have served tacos, just to really rouse up his base.

I feel like this is a question I'd get from a European child.
"Does the U.S. President live in the White House surrounded by hamburgers all the time?"
"Aw, no that's just a stereo...

..type."
:lolgasm:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Melon wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 pm It's all very :| .
:dat:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:42 pm
Melon wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 pm It's all very :| .
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:37 pm In 'n Out wins. Double cheese burger there is 37g protein to 32g fat.

Five Guys has more protein @ 51g in a double cheese burger, but that comes with 55-59g of fat.

That explains why I feel so much shittier after eating there compared to InO. Their fries are fattier than InO fries are too.

So we're looking at 2 double doubles, 2 fries, then at home I'll have a ham sandwich or something and maybe a rice crispy treat or 2 for extra carbs. Maybe a soda with my burgers instead of the rice crispy.
I miss In N Out so much.
Five Guys tastes better to me, which I think is explained by the higher fat content that I just found, but In N Out is definitely better to me than I used to be once I realized I didn't like Thousand Island.

Also, I can add a strawberry shake and a soda to my In N Out and still be under the fat content of just burgers and fries that I'd be at with Five Guys. Probably going this route.

Meal macros will be ~ 94g protein, 118g fat, 356g carbs. 2862 calories.

Time to get fucking big!
SAWCE

Melon wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Cheaper even.
Should have served tacos, just to really rouse up his base.

I feel like this is a question I'd get from a European child.
"Does the U.S. President live in the White House surrounded by hamburgers all the time?"
"Aw, no that's just a stereo...

..type."
:lolol:
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:44 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 pm I miss In N Out so much.
Five Guys tastes better to me, which I think is explained by the higher fat content that I just found, but In N Out is definitely better to me than I used to be once I realized I didn't like Thousand Island.

Also, I can add a strawberry shake and a soda to my In N Out and still be under the fat content of just burgers and fries that I'd be at with Five Guys. Probably going this route.

Time to get fucking big!
:impressive:

We have Five Guys here, but I rarely go. I do like it, it's just not my go-to.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:45 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Time to get fucking big!

We have a really good local burger spot right up the street from my place. I'd hit that over Five Guys now. Burgers are a little more up-scale from In n Out and Five guys, but not too far out of their price point since fries are included in the cost.

http://www.twistsandwiches.com/menu/

Boring, SD, and Twist are all great. Some of their sandiwches look good too, but I haven't tried those yet.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:51 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:45 pm

We have a really good local burger spot right up the street from my place. I'd hit that over Five Guys now. Burgers are a little more up-scale from In n Out and Five guys, but not too far out of their price point since fries are included in the cost.

Boring, SD, and Twist are all great. Some of their sandiwches look good too, but I haven't tried those yet.
Dang, these look awesome.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:55 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:51 pm

Come spend a weekend in SD. We'll hit all my favorite spots and whatever breweries you want. There's probably 10 within walking distance of that Twist spot.
SAWCE

It'll be nice getting into this two-bedroom spot with Michelle and actually be able to host people when they come out here.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:58 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Come spend a weekend in SD. We'll hit all my favorite spots and whatever breweries you want. There's probably 10 within walking distance of that Twist spot.
I REALLY miss all the breweries in SD. Probably the highest concentration of great breweries in the world.

If we didn't already have a trip planned to escape the winter in Feb, I'd probably consider it!
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:59 pm

I REALLY miss all the breweries in SD. Probably the highest concentration of great breweries in the world.

If we didn't already have a trip planned to escape the winter in Feb, I'd probably consider it!
I dont know for certain. But Asheville, NC is loaded with breweries.
SAWCE

A gal and I that I was dating for a bit a few years back were going to try to hit every brewery in San Diego's city limits. It was several hundred IIRC when we pulled up a current list.
ChrisoftheNorth

Barnes93cb wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:09 pm

I've heard, but I don't think it's as many quality ones as SD.

I really want to get down to Asheville :doe:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:20 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:09 pm

There's a road quite near there I think you might be interested in.
ChrisoftheNorth

Melon wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:20 pm

I'm aware.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:27 pm
Melon wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:23 pm

I'm aware.
Even if you never go with us, try and go all the same.
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

I wish I had made it to a fappening before I moved to TX.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:38 pm
Melon wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Even if you never go with us, try and go all the same.

Dump her at a :pinshit: seminar and go :stig:
We'll see.

There's a number of racetracks closer to me that would be more fun to #trackdaybro without the risk of being arrested. Mid Ohio, Road America, Watkins Glen, etc.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:52 pm
[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Dump her at a :pinshit: seminar and go :stig:
We'll see.

There's a number of racetracks closer to me that would be more fun to #trackdaybro without the risk of being arrested. Mid Ohio, Road America, Watkins Glen, etc.
FWIW I've driven most of the ones around you and Watkins Glen is the best one to drive. MO and RA are possibly better for racing/spectating, but just driving the track alone you'll have a hard time beating WGI on this continent. Maybe COTA or VIR are up there, I have only done those in video games.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:59 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:52 pm
We'll see.

FWIW I've driven most of the ones around you and Watkins Glen is the best one to drive. MO and RA are possibly better for racing/spectating, but just driving the track alone you'll have a hard time beating WGI on this continent. Maybe COTA or VIR are up there, I have only done those in video games.
I really want to drive there. And it's closer to me than ToTD.

Sorry gents, I just don't get the appeal of the Dragon living so far from it. I understand enjoying the :meat: up, but outside of that :notsure:
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:10 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:08 pm
I really want to drive there. And it's closer to me than ToTD.

Sorry gents, I just don't get the appeal of the Dragon living so far from it. I understand enjoying the :meat: up, but outside of that :notsure:
Half the allure of the dragon and the related area are the roads, the other is the :meat:

I'm down for a :meat: at Watkins Glen for some kind of race weekend, doe.

I'd love to see the Continental Sportscar series or a vintage racecar event there.

Same goes for some kind of offroad :meat:.
I've got a million excuses. Need to just figure something out.

I really want to drive Watkins Glen if they do an open track day or something. I'd love to check off all the great tracks around me at some point. :notsure: I'll ever be able to pull it off.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:22 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:16 pm I've got a million excuses. Need to just figure something out.

I really want to drive Watkins Glen if they do an open track day or something. I'd love to check off all the great tracks around me at some point. :notsure: I'll ever be able to pull it off.
Just do it.

Where do the excuses stem from? Wife? Dog? :pinshit: ?

:pinshit:
brain go brrrrrr