Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Tarspin wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:05 am
4zilch wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:52 am

:butwhy:
After having their leaves blow into my front yard again, this time right before the snow started to fall yesterday, i shoveled them back onto their side of the street and a few shovels full onto their side yard which is where they came from. Amir's wife who is tasked to rake saw me and started yelling at me. I told her that she's getting her own leaves back. She took some pics and plans to complain to the city.
:lolgasm: here's your leaves back, bitch

Also, nice waste of taxpayer dollars to sort this issue out in the Supreme Court of Canada.

I have a piece of shit that lives across the street from me but it's the back of their house that is on my street. So they put the trash out back, on my street for collection (which is :wrong: but whatever). They use dollar store shitty chinese trash bags that rip and dump their shit (literally, sometimes baby diapers) all over the sidewalk and street. I started to shovel the shit and throw it over their wall into their backyard where their kids play.

Haven't had an issue since doing that :lolol:
Johnny_P

It's pretty early but I nominate Tar's post as POTD already.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:04 am Ava curled up between my legs in bed. She used to love sleeping like this, but then it more independent. I’m glad she’s being more cuddly lately.
Sammy slept between Lisa and I last night, snoring loudly. He completely anchors himself, can't move him. It's equal parts cute and annoying.

:doge: was THUPER cuddly last night because our walk was so cold and freezing rain. She was shivering when we got back despite having her winter jacket on. So she curled up on my feet under a blanket and fell asleep, also snoring.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:25 am

After having their leaves blow into my front yard again, this time right before the snow started to fall yesterday, i shoveled them back onto their side of the street and a few shovels full onto their side yard which is where they came from. Amir's wife who is tasked to rake saw me and started yelling at me. I told her that she's getting her own leaves back. She took some pics and plans to complain to the city.
:lolgasm: here's your leaves back, bitch

Also, nice waste of taxpayer dollars to sort this issue out in the Supreme Court of Canada.

I have a piece of shit that lives across the street from me but it's the back of their house that is on my street. So they put the trash out back, on my street for collection (which is :wrong: but whatever). They use dollar store shitty chinese trash bags that rip and dump their shit (literally, sometimes baby diapers) all over the sidewalk and street. I started to shovel the shit and throw it over their wall into their backyard where their kids play.

Haven't had an issue since doing that :lolol:
Same principle basically but I got caught doing it haha
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:27 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:04 am Ava curled up between my legs in bed. She used to love sleeping like this, but then it more independent. I’m glad she’s being more cuddly lately.
Sammy slept between Lisa and I last night, snoring loudly. He completely anchors himself, can't move him. It's equal parts cute and annoying.

:doge: was THUPER cuddly last night because our walk was so cold and freezing rain. She was shivering when we got back despite having her winter jacket on. So she curled up on my feet under a blanket and fell asleep, also snoring.
:fuckyeah:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

4zilch wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:23 am

:lolol:

#leafgate
:ohmy:
:doomed:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Bro once cats pick a place to sleep they are so fucking hard to move.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Dogs are pretty great for that. Our Weim is a baby when it gets cold, basically always cuddling and under covers.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Apex
Drives: Abominable

4zilch wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:30 am

Dogs are pretty great for that. Our Weim is a baby when it gets cold, basically always cuddling and under covers.
:dat:
My Boston and Ridgie are always under blankets with us when the temps drop.
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:40 pm
Johnny_P wrote:This snow might actually be an issue for me getting home today. We will see. I’ll update you guys on the carnage after dinner.
I had to shuttle the wife to her dog walks from 2-5pm today. Roads were legit bad, lots of stuck trucks and busses and derps not knowing how to herp.

:truk: performed admirably, though.
:truk: did good work last night. It only took me 3.5 hours to get home.
Apex

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

at&t is running fiber in our neighborhood :excited:
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Johnny_P wrote:I must have been tripping balls last night off those 2 IPAs I had. I had a dream that Troy and I were having a nice friendly conversation.
Imageol:
:howdareyou: :idbu: :rage: :fshitup: :gtfo:
Johnny_P

troyguitar wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:33 am
Johnny_P wrote:I must have been tripping balls last night off those 2 IPAs I had. I had a dream that Troy and I were having a nice friendly conversation.
Imageol:
:howdareyou: :idbu: :rage: :fshitup: :gtfo:
:wub: you, boo boo
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

I got the "improved" DSL from att at 30mbs after having cable from Exfinity at 50mbs. I was having to call Exfinity twice a month to complain about outages or slow service.

DSL has been way more reliable. And we do nothing but stream content. Hulu, Amazon prime, YouTube. No issues at all.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:40 am
troyguitar wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:33 am :howdareyou: :idbu: :rage: :fshitup: :gtfo:
Why don't you move to Tacoma Washington? I was thinking about that today. Super Subaru friendly, coffee shop culture band lots of oil refineries
Johnny_P

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:44 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:40 am

Why don't you move to Tacoma Washington? I was thinking about that today. Super Subaru friendly, coffee shop culture band lots of oil refineries
I’d love to
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:55 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:44 am

I’d love to

Apex

Some good :illuminati: chats at work today. One guy here is so insanely smart it's incredible. Recession not happening next year, possibly 2020 depending upon the election.
razr390

Apex wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:37 am Some good :illuminati: chats at work today. One guy here is so insanely smart it's incredible. Recession not happening next year, possibly 2020 depending upon the election.
:yeahok:

You just want us plebs to be comfortable and keep spending :troywax:
Apex

razr390 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:43 am
Apex wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:37 am Some good :illuminati: chats at work today. One guy here is so insanely smart it's incredible. Recession not happening next year, possibly 2020 depending upon the election.
:yeahok:

You just want us plebs to be comfortable and keep spending :troywax:
Economists are always wrong.
Apex

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:03 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:55 am
I’d love to

This could be added to the 'moji collection. :like:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:41 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote:Image
Wanted for neckless endangerment.
:notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

4zilch wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:52 am

:butwhy:
:gonbgud:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:21 am I must have been tripping balls last night off those 2 IPAs I had. I had a dream that Troy and I were having a nice friendly conversation.
:lolol:
:impossibru: