Drives: Blue Meanie

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:57 am
:notsure:
TWA
Pan Am
DC10

How old are these exchanges? I call :bs:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:hai:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Henlo
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

good morning
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:25 pm
haleyann wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:17 pm

You got the gout?
i got the gout.
Have you been taking the daily turmeric? That has pretty much been a dragon slayer for me.

Other pro tips, if I have not given them to you already....

1. Don't wait around to see if you're going to flare up.....go on the fucking offensive IMMEDIATELY when you have the faintest discomfort in your big toe. Take 800mg of ibuprofen and drink water until you piss clear all day long. Flush that nasty shit out.
2. Number one trigger for me is fancy IPA....heavy "West Coast" hoppy shit is pure poison for me, as if the ridiulous calorie count was not bad enough. For some reason Firestone Union Jack treats me alright, and I pretty much stick to it barring special occasions. You may have different triggers, but try to locate them.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

Oh man, I need to get back on turmeric. I was using just powdered turmeric on my rice every day for a while and never replaced it when it ran out. I want to buy some fresh stuff and grate it in there every day...
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:52 pm Oh man, I need to get back on turmeric. I was using just powdered turmeric on my rice every day for a while and never replaced it when it ran out. I want to buy some fresh stuff and grate it in there every day...
were you using it for taste or other reasons? I assume you don't got the gout
SAWCE

haleyann wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:04 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:52 pm Oh man, I need to get back on turmeric. I was using just powdered turmeric on my rice every day for a while and never replaced it when it ran out. I want to buy some fresh stuff and grate it in there every day...
No gout here. I like the taste and the curcumin in it is a great anti-inflammatory which is necessary in my world for muscle building.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:09 pm
haleyann wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:04 pm

No gout here. I like the taste and the curcumin in it is a great anti-inflammatory which is necessary in my world for muscle building.
I'm learning so much from you today
:themoreyouknow:
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:10 pm
Love turmeric on rice. :drool:
Turmeric in rice flavor profile mixes with ground beef really well. That's my favoite meal that I eat. Stir the rice and beef together after their both cooked, mix in turmeric and go to town. Chop up some fresh bell peppers if you like a little crunch too.
SAWCE

haleyann wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:10 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:09 pm

:meat: heads aren't all competely dumb neanderthals :lol:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:47 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:25 pm

i got the gout.
Have you been taking the daily turmeric? That has pretty much been a dragon slayer for me.

1. Don't wait around to see if you're going to flare up.....go on the fucking offensive IMMEDIATELY when you have the faintest discomfort in your big toe. Take 800mg of ibuprofen and drink water until you piss clear all day long. Flush that nasty shit out.
2. Number one trigger for me is fancy IPA....heavy "West Coast" hoppy shit is pure poison for me, as if the ridiulous calorie count was not bad enough. For some reason Firestone Union Jack treats me alright, and I pretty much stick to it barring special occasions. You may have different triggers, but try to locate them.
1. no to daily turmeric....but i need to start.
This flare up was different, it started in the 2nd to last little toe. It didn't feel like gout and its a pain I've had many times before. Well a day later...it feels like gout and has worked into my entire foot and ankle. That was sunday night, so i've been on the anti inflammatories, water, etc ever since. It feels 90% better today vs yesterday.
2. beer & refined carbs, esp wheat based ones seem to trigger me. I usually eat these in moderation. IDK why last weekend was so :triggered: for this attack.
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:26 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:47 pm

This flare up was different, it started in the 2nd to last little toe. It didn't feel like gout and its a pain I've had many times before. Well a day later...it feels like gout and has worked into my entire foot and ankle. That was sunday night, so i've been on the anti inflammatories, water, etc ever since. It feels 90% better today vs yesterday.
2. beer & refined carbs, esp wheat based ones seem to trigger me. I usually eat these in moderation. IDK why last weekend was so :triggered: for this attack.
Yeah I'd throw down a couple of turmeric pills or otherwise consume it every morning. I've never had gout in anything other than the big toes, interesting. The shit absolutely pisses me off I'm a complete ars during an attack so I do what I can to eliminate it.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Same here. Was taking pills then ran out and didn't buy more
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:13 pm
[user not found] wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Love turmeric on rice. :drool:
Turmeric in rice flavor profile mixes with ground beef really well. That's my favoite meal that I eat. Stir the rice and beef together after their both cooked, mix in turmeric and go to town. Chop up some fresh bell peppers if you like a little crunch too.
dang, that sounds super cheap and delicious.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:29 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Yeah I'd throw down a couple of turmeric pills or otherwise consume it every morning. I've never had gout in anything other than the big toes, interesting. The shit absolutely pisses me off I'm a complete ars during an attack so I do what I can to eliminate it.
Big toe is the most common, but i've heard from others it can present in other joints.
this is the first time ive had a proper attack in a joint other than big toe. Like I said at the start of this one I had had this 'ache' many times before and never attributed it to gout, but I guess it was.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:13 pm
haleyann wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:10 pm

:meat: heads aren't all competely dumb neanderthals :lol:
:wrong:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:46 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:29 pm

Big toe is the most common, but i've heard from others it can present in other joints.
this is the first time ive had a proper attack in a joint other than big toe. Like I said at the start of this one I had had this 'ache' many times before and never attributed it to gout, but I guess it was.
chop chop.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

This snow might actually be an issue for me getting home today. We will see. I’ll update you guys on the carnage after dinner.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

dubshow wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:52 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:46 pm

chop chop.
?
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:53 pm This snow might actually be an issue for me getting home today. We will see. I’ll update you guys on the carnage after dinner.
:wrong:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:53 pm This snow might actually be an issue for me getting home today. We will see. I’ll update you guys on the carnage after dinner.
Last time it snowed like this, it took me 4-5 hours to get home. It's our 2019 Cayenne launch tonight, so I'm just gonna hang for a while.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

fledonfoot wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:58 pm
Last time it snowed like this, it took me 4-5 hours to get home. It's our 2019 Cayenne launch tonight, so I'm just gonna hang for a while.
Damned nuns, children, and puppies getting killed and causing traffic
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.