Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:17 pm
wap wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:15 pm

:yesth: a looooong time ago doe.
They probably only had one format for citing then, or they weren't nazis about it like they are now.
No idea, it was too long ago for me to :member:
But I use the phrase "et al" fairly regularly in emails and such. Maybe I should start trying to use ibid, too?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

razr390 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:31 am Holy shit I should add event management to my resume. Handling logistics for 2 last minute events with over 20 people (food, space, tables, etc.)

This is a great challenge to me. The second event is InfraGard so it’s my AVP, my SVP, a bunch of FBI folks and then some other directors of global security. Making it come together made my svp :impressive:
So you have Dunkin Donuts on speed dial? Or you using Uber Eats?
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:31 am Holy shit I should add event management to my resume. Handling logistics for 2 last minute events with over 20 people (food, space, tables, etc.)

This is a great challenge to me. The second event is InfraGard so it’s my AVP, my SVP, a bunch of FBI folks and then some other directors of global security. Making it come together made my svp :impressive:
:roasted: :millennial:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

:hue:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Have you used Uber Eats? It's been popping up around me lately.
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:08 pm

I had a gal over once staying the night.. it was late and we were in the middle of a movie on netflix and she wanted ice cream, so she ordered some on uber eats. The dude actually went to vons and grabbed the flavors she requested. 5/7. I'd never use it myself because paying for delivery is :ludacris: but it's handy if you need it.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:10 pm

I had a gal over once staying the night.. it was late and we were in the middle of a movie on netflix and she wanted ice cream, so she ordered some on uber eats. The dude actually went to vons and grabbed the flavors she requested. 5/7. I'd never use it myself because paying for delivery is :ludacris: but it's handy if you need it.
:nice:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

:dat:

I cant bring myself to full on :millennial: Way way to :scrooge: to ever pay someone to bring me my food.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Two nuts later lol
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

We were at the grocery store Sunday morning doing this week's shopping, and the lines to checkout were loaded for some reason.

We got in one of the unlimited self checkout lines behind a shopper for one of those service. TWO CARTS FULL of shit. Took her 25 minutes just to checkout and bag everything.

Why do these people even bother? There's no way she's making that much money shopping for these lazy snowflakes.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:17 pm

I cant bring myself to full on :millennial: Way way to :scrooge: to ever pay someone to bring me my food.
Grub hub, door dash, Uber eats. I use all three. But only with a free delivery promo which, between the 3 comes at least 1x a month.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Not yet. Grub hub yes.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 pm
dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Grub hub, door dash, Uber eats. I use all three. But only with a free delivery promo which, between the 3 comes at least 1x a month.
One of my buddy's does uber eats, I think, in Phoenix.. he pays $9/month for unlimited deliveries. If you use it often, I guess that's not too bad, but I wouldn't personally.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:38 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 pm

One of my buddy's does uber eats, I think, in Phoenix.. he pays $9/month for unlimited deliveries. If you use it often, I guess that's not too bad, but I wouldn't personally.
You have to watch out. Door dash offers free delivery the first month but the restaurant adds a ,15% fee. Didn't notice it at first. Will use thrm again but pay closer attention
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Can I change my name on here to Lucious? Not sure I will, just want to know if I can...
SAWCE

Thedude wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:11 pm Can I change my name on here to Lucious? Not sure I will, just want to know if I can...
You been watching Disenchanted?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

This new job is a GRIND.... Missing the road life.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

We actually used Panera. :waxer:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

I like Panera but it ain't cheap. Dat bread bowl. :fatty:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:54 pm This new job is a GRIND.... Missing the road life.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
All cold calls?
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:09 pm I like Panera but it ain't cheap. Dat bread bowl. :fatty:
Gimme dat broccoli cheddar in a bread bowl :drool:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Still fasting all day. Down to 163 again after cheat weekend. Down anywhere from 20-25 lbs depending on scale I used as start weight.

Might do a little "profit taking" with a bread bowl. Never had one
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Off of work. :fuckyeah:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:50 pm What's the best site/way to get a good idea on trade in value? Or just KBB.com it,?
KBB in 'fair' condition is usually a good place to start. All cars need reconditioning.
Except yours.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.