WFM2018: THE POWL - It's time to choose who is the worst of us all!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!

Mirror, mirror, on the wall... who is the worst of us all?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:52 am

Max225
24%
Big Brain Bradley
21%
Dubshow
3%
Nuggstein
11%
[user not found]
3%
Melon
3%
Sno
18%
Troyguitar
5%
[user not found]
3%
Gunkata
3%
KYGTIGuy
3%
NEEK
3%
Fledonfoot
3%

Total votes: 38
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:11 pm I want to vote Nuggs. But God damn the content from that thread was incredible.
It really was.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

wap wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:18 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:11 pm I want to vote Nuggs. But God damn the content from that thread was incredible.
It really was.
He might be my favorite forum member, honestly
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Melon wrote:I say vote :melon:
Because I'm fucking terrible.
You just aren’t ripe yet, no biggie.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Johnny_P

Melon wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:57 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:55 am

In4story :popcorn:
One person was uncomfortable with "new" people, even though they made previous trips.
It's genuinely ridiculous.
:gaydance:
Johnny_P

11 votes in. Is that everyone? :trollface:
Calvinball

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 am I'm leaning toward :fax: currently for being all like "I won't change my life when :baby: comes, I'll still drive sports cars and do things! I'm not like everyone else in the history of the world!" and then going full :minivan: and skipping out on TOTD+DFD.

I prefer to hang out with people that actually want to hang out, so I waited a few weeks and went to the smokey mountain crawl with my murderous car on used tires unsafely towing a clowns motorscotter.

I also go with my og forum friends a different time a year and i only get so much PTO, you know things those of us with actual jobs have to consider.
That gif is :wrong:

Calvinball

Johnny_P wrote:Such conundrum. Many strong candidates. But some of the strongest aren't posting here anymore. So are they actually candidates? In that case I'd just vote Trump :doomed:
You are a pretty bad forum member if you don’t even post anymore.

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Calvinball wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:25 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

I prefer to hang out with people that actually want to hang out, so I waited a few weeks and went to the smokey mountain crawl with my murderous car on used tires unsafely towing a clowns motorscotter.

I also go with my og forum friends a different time a year and i only get so much PTO, you know things those of us with actual jobs have to consider.
That gif is :wrong:

brain go brrrrrr
Calvinball

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:25 pm That gif is :wrong:

Sure! Feelings are facts after all.

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:52 am Attention miscreants, fools, and trolls... the time is here to choose the worst one of us all. Please read from the arguments below, and choose your worst choice.

You will have one week from now to choose, and re-choose, and there can be only one. So, choose and re-choose wisely.

To those just tuning in, you may need some context: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=677

Here are your nominations:

Max225: :225: - The king of the undertired and overcompensating sport sedans of the world, he's our resident AZN poon slayer and semitic anti-semite.

Big Brain Bradley: :fax: aka Bradfax - Master of salt, deliverer of fax and the one man who thinks he has the divine right to opine, he is a deserter of DFD, and :triggered: hater of river rock.

Dubshow: :dubshow: - Salty airboat captain of the moist south, Seayore is here to defile that smile and race away in his beetle-powered go-kart as Mario Air Cooled Andretti.

Nuggstein: :crang: - Lover of the :dolphin: and destroyer of all the world's crangshafts, he's everyones favorite talking wallet who will steal your best deal.

[user not found]: :dillerman: - Fleecer of the people, slinger of the :dill: , this man is guilty of never offering any real advice, deals, or information to :crang: ; his misdeeds and misgreeds on the populace have gone unpunished for far too long.

Melon: :melon: - The not-so-innocent talking ball of fruit that will :scoot: all over you and magically make your posts disappear.

Sno: :sass: - Famed wedding planner and sassy corn-fed nasty woman who isn't afraid to crack the whip and make a :mahtroy: rage quit.

Troyguitar: :mahtroy: - This man has mastered the art of "having no money" (see: :troywax:) but is incredibly guilty of blowing vast sums on bad luck, brubtubs, and purple-fueled weddings, and is the one man to hold a flame to the ice castle of Sno.

[user not found]: :[user not found]: - This lawn cuck from Bricktopia is giving up a :manuel: all-murican sports-barge for a flappy-paddled four-doored spaghetti shooter from Italy, and he'll forever blue ball you at every PDRBQ.

Gunkata: Oh wow, dang, wait... who is this guy again?

KYGTIGuy: The KY :jelly: man - Possibly the most-improved and least-approved guy who will spin your mind with mailbox stickers and trash your tastes in fine bourbon before disappearing into the abyss, only to re-emerge from his corn-fueled flames as a less lubricated individual with less friction and more sensation than ever before.

NEEK: :neek: - To not include :neek: would be an insult to the man that lends his face to the internet for all to question, "Who is that fucking bald guy?" Besides, I think we all need to ask... "Where is that fucking bald guy?" We're now left high and dry without his ephemeral content-less content.

Fledonfoot: When prompted by :crang: for real, actual advice on how to best handle his crangshaft woes and slow the flow of money from his wallet , this limey fellow instead schtupped poor :crang: , leading to a frothy mixture of blood and oil seeping from every seal and gasket. He is guilty of failing to lend even a single iota of automotive-industry knowledge to the situation, and for that he should be drawn and quartered.

Now, go vote!
:amaze:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:18 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 am I'm leaning toward :fax: currently for being all like "I won't change my life when :baby: comes, I'll still drive sports cars and do things! I'm not like everyone else in the history of the world!" and then going full :minivan: and skipping out on TOTD+DFD.

:notbad:

You just won my vote! Get on your bad "motorscotter" and riiiiiiiiiide.

Educated people who purposely type like morans makes me :triggered: as much as anything. Make America Smart Again
Last edited by troyguitar on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

:popcorn:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I considered Max, Brad, and Nugg.

Max is too obvious? You can't vote for the same personality defects over and over. You came close though, man when your final salvo in your firefight with Brad was a grade school playgroundesque "You're fat." Weaksauce.

Nugg isn't really the worst forum member. He just fails universally, I think by voting him WFM you're
giving him credit where none is ever due.

Brad is this year's winner. Despite being sucked into domesticity beyond any scope of plausible deniability, trading in sports car for minivan, buying architecturally correct house with fancy glass door showing pass through to brickwork, potfillers, pumping out crotchfruit like a factory and the like, he continues to buck the tiger, buying an open wheel beetle with his brah Enrique, hating on those who does as he does be it river rock or anything else, because you know, only HE bears the burdens of domestic life on his shoulders.....all the freemen should be living in an airplane hanger drinking beer, wrenching on cars and airboats, and drinking beer. Also fairly arrogant dispersal of engineering fax in a :gtfo: sort of fashion. For 2018 Brad, this Bud's for you. You are the Champion.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:53 pm Hold on hold on. Saltiness aside, one person on this list literally stole money from a member.
:crang: , or...?
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Interesting vote spread.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:57 pm I considered Max, Brad, and Nugg.

Max is too obvious? You can't vote for the same personality defects over and over. You came close though, man when your final salvo in your firefight with Brad was a grade school playgroundesque "You're fat." Weaksauce.

Nugg isn't really the worst forum member. He just fails universally, I think by voting him WFM you're

Brad is this year's winner. Despite being sucked into domesticity beyond any scope of plausible deniability, trading in sports car for minivan, buying architecturally correct house with fancy glass door showing pass through to brickwork, potfillers, pumping out crotchfruit like a factory and the like, he continues to buck the tiger, buying an open wheel beetle with his brah Enrique, hating on those who does as he does be it river rock or anything else, because you know, only HE bears the burdens of domestic life on his shoulders.....all the freemen should be living in an airplane hanger drinking beer, wrenching on cars and airboats, and drinking beer. Also fairly arrogant dispersal of engineering fax in a :gtfo: sort of fashion. For 2018 Brad, this Bud's for you. You are the Champion.
:bravo:

I visualized this as a commercial as I was reading.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:59 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:58 pm

:crang: , or...?
Correct, crang.
:word: Sounds more like a Worst Actual Person nomination.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:57 pm Brad is this year's winner. Despite being sucked into domesticity beyond any scope of plausible deniability, trading in sports car for minivan, buying architecturally correct house with fancy glass door showing pass through to brickwork, potfillers, pumping out crotchfruit like a factory and the like, he continues to buck the tiger, buying an open wheel beetle with his brah Enrique, hating on those who does as he does be it river rock or anything else, because you know, only HE bears the burdens of domestic life on his shoulders.....all the freemen should be living in an airplane hanger drinking beer, wrenching on cars and airboats, and drinking beer. Also fairly arrogant dispersal of engineering fax in a :gtfo: sort of fashion. For 2018 Brad, this Bud's for you. You are the Champion.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

This perfectly encompasses my thought process in voting here. :bravo: 5/7 :bravo:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:57 pm For 2018 Brad, this Bud's for you. You are the Champion.
also, bud sucks
:howdareu:

but
brain go brrrrrr
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

How the fuck do neek and gunkata make 3 posts a year and make the list? I demand a recount!
ChrisoftheNorth

Barnes93cb wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:14 pm How the fuck do neek and gunkata make 3 posts a year and make the list? I demand a recount!
Lack of posting deserves a nomination. :iono:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:42 pm

Educated people who purposely type like morans makes me :triggered: as much as anything. Make America Smart Again
brain go brrrrrr
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

I voted fled. I have no reason. Just because I could.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:42 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:18 pm

:notbad:

Did not even add this other fatal defect in my roast. That whole "Children Effected" negatively signature thing.....:triggered:. The Clydesdales just arrived with another keg.