World Cup thread

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Menu looks good and seems priced reasonably.
Posting to show their history. Wouldn't let me direct link to the " history" page But yeah came over due to war. They were refugees.

Wonder how many Syrian families just like them have been turned away..... Or don't.
History was on that main page, just had to scroll down to read it. Cool that they wanted to give back to the community for accepting them.

Not cool that people aren’t just more accepting.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:17 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:13 pm

I actually met a bosnian chick from my class in college. She's like the punk girl, great body with thick booty. Only wears tight sweats and yoga pants, mostly including adidas lol. She has the american accent but definitely not 100% americanized lol
A few families came to our town during the mid 90s with daughters my age. Everyone picked on them because they didn't wear deodorant and just weren't Americanized yet..... They grew up to be smokin. Their parents wouldn't let them date Americans doe

They had think accents that made them sounds sexy too
I came to this country in 6th grade, I may have an american accent now, but my Istanbul dialect (very similar to balkan/east euro accent) kicks in at times. Some people even thought I’m from Russia or Serbia. A few even told me I have the same accent as this yemeni youtuber Adam Saleh (the one that got kicked out of delta a year ago)
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Menu looks good and seems priced reasonably.
Posting to show their history. Wouldn't let me direct link to the " history" page But yeah came over due to war. They were refugees.

Wonder how many Syrian families just like them have been turned away..... Or don't.
Turkey (well erdogan so he can get more votes) let in 4 million syrians a few years ago, and more in Europe. They are everywhere in Istanbul now, coming up on cars asking for money, or clean windshield at stop lights for money, even they do the job without permission. More arabic alphabets are displayed so they can understand.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.