dtraill27 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:31 am

Too busy still learning the difficulties of left turns in nascar
IF JR CRASHES IMA FLASH MY TITTIES
:gag:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Only in America is soccer considered a "fancy" sport.

Meanwhile in Africa, kids are kicking wound up balls of goat fur in between a cows legs on hard pan.
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

razr390 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:32 am

:lolgasm:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

dubshow wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:23 pm This thread? Fuck it. I haven't even made an effort to Google soccer.
:disgust:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:46 am Only in America is soccer considered a "fancy" sport.

Meanwhile in Africa, kids are kicking wound up balls of goat fur in between a cows legs on hard pan.
Ive watched as much soccer as I have football americano, baseball, hockey, and basketball COMBINED.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:46 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:46 am Only in America is soccer considered a "fancy" sport.

Ive watched as much soccer as I have football americano, baseball, hockey, and basketball COMBINED.
I get it. Kentucky is a crazed college sports area. Hard to avoid being into it there growing up
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

:lol: is that why lot of muricans become fake soccer fans all of a sudden every world cup and yet don’t even watch UEFA even
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:32 am

:jimp:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Vive le France!
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

wap wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:55 amVive le France!
What a game.
wap

fledonfoot wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:08 pm
What a game.
I didn't get to see most of it because I'm at work but I saw the last 10 minutes or so. Argentina had a chance at the very end!
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:31 am

:lol: is that why lot of muricans become fake soccer fans all of a sudden every world cup and yet don’t even watch UEFA even
It's why Americans think 75 minutes of every match is just some Frenchie rolling around pretending to be injured. They saw a meme one day of one dude flopping now they just parrot the same response.

Feeling threatened by a sport is some weird shit.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

fledonfoot wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:08 pm
What a game.
3 lead changes is pretty fantastic.

How much money is Real going to throw at Mbappe this summer? All of it.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

KYGTIGuy wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:04 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:31 am

It's why Americans think 75 minutes of every match is just some Frenchie rolling around pretending to be injured. They saw a meme one day of one dude flopping now they just parrot the same response.

Meanwhile football players average 13 minutes of actual athleticism demanding action per game
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

razr390 wrote:
KYGTIGuy wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:04 pm It's why Americans think 75 minutes of every match is just some Frenchie rolling around pretending to be injured. They saw a meme one day of one dude flopping now they just parrot the same response.

Meanwhile football players average 13 minutes of actual athleticism demanding action per game
And?

My high school wrestling matches totaled six minutes of action, with breaks, if they even went full length. They were exhausting and required a pretty high level of conditioning.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
razr390

Calvinball wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:39 pm
razr390 wrote:
And?

My high school wrestling matches totaled six minutes of action, with breaks, if they even went full length. They were exhausting and required a pretty high level of conditioning.

Not taking away from anything just saying most people state-wide assume soccer is a “grass fairy” sport. Your point proves that no matter what an athletic event is demanding.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:16 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:04 pm

And how many penalties oer game?

And basketball? You get 5 fouls to give per game and 30 are called per game.

And timeouts?
razr390

KYGTIGuy wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:53 pm
razr390 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:16 pm

And how many penalties oer game?

And basketball? You get 5 fouls to give per game and 30 are called per game.

And timeouts?
Saw a bumper sticker the other day that said:

RUGBY
NO PADS
NO HELMETS
JUST BALLS

it got a :hue: out of me.
Calvinball

razr390 wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:39 pm And?

Not taking away from anything just saying most people state-wide assume soccer is a “grass fairy” sport. Your point proves that no matter what an athletic event is demanding.
Ok, then we’re on the exact same page.

The one that really gets me is when people say any kind of automotive racing isn’t a sport.

Apex
Drives: Abominable

Calvinball wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:05 pm
razr390 wrote:

The one that really gets me is when people say any kind of automotive racing isn’t a sport.

:dat:
wap

razr390 wrote:

Had this discussion with the wife recently. I was :triggered: because her position was that drivers aren't athletes because "it's the cars and pit crews, not the drivers that win races", and there's nothing particularly athletic about driving.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Yeah but not Nascar.
Calvinball

wap wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:05 pm Ok, then we’re on the exact same page.

Had this discussion with the wife recently. I was :triggered: because her position was that drivers aren't athletes because "it's the cars and pit crews, not the drivers that win races", and there's nothing particularly athletic about driving.
Ask her to think about a time that she took a turn faster than she should have, and the stress on her system that caused. Then tell her to imagine driving at that limit for hours, with a helmet and fire suit on. Then remind her of the toll hours in the car takes on our bodies when we are just cruising down the highway and able to take a break whenever we want.

razr390

wap wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:21 pm

Tell her to drive the whole way on a multi-hour road trip without swapping out. Then, tell her to imagine doing that but at the highest limits of the car, while trying to pass other people and win. :iono:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:20 pm
wap wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:21 pm

Tell her to drive the whole way on a multi-hour road trip without swapping out. Then, tell her to imagine doing that but at the highest limits of the car, while trying to pass other people and win. :iono:
Only a true athlete could be that fat and still be elite