OT 14: No Luck for Old Men

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Trade war is ON. :popcorn: wonder if this will backfire at Cheeto or not. Everyone get prepared to pay more for shit.
Yup. I have to recost a bunch of stuff that we'd done recently to account for the tarriffs on any parts made in China. Annoying.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Today is boring af. Brought drone to work to charge it and my AVP and SVP lost their shit (cool way) and were asking me about it. My SVP is into tech and stuff so he was super interested.

We spent about 45 minutes just chatting about drones, tech, etc. good looks for me on that.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Anyone have experience in sensory deprivation tanks?

I want to try it. I've been trying to meditate lately to work on having more patience with my son and I think the tank might help.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:03 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 am Departing to Turkey tomorrow, but spending a night in Brussels, :fuckyeah: my first time in belgium, except it’s airport
Brussels is 5/7. Will you have a chance to get into town to see the Grand Place?

Probably likely, my flight is 5 pm for tomorrow, which in their time is around 11 am, so i’ll probably arrive at night. Who knows. I kinda wanna see it in daytime lol
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Trade war is ON. :popcorn: wonder if this will backfire at Cheeto or not. Everyone get prepared to pay more for shit.
This will also affect murican companies too, since parts are also from Europe as well. He needs to do his hw before he thinks about it.

This will be just like Turkey back in the day
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:17 pm Today is boring af. Brought drone to work to charge it and my AVP and SVP lost their shit (cool way) and were asking me about it. My SVP is into tech and stuff so he was super interested.

We spent about 45 minutes just chatting about drones, tech, etc. good looks for me on that.
Fly it to break room to check on donut supply? :notbad: increased productivity
SAWCE

German shepherd week for the Wag company. First time users with shepherds get three free walks :notbad: just booked three walks for Ava next week with it.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm German shepherd week for the Wag company. First time users with shepherds get three free walks :notbad: just booked three walks for Ava next week with it.
Man i love sheppards, ot needs pics for it
Apex
Drives: Abominable

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:17 pm Today is boring af. Brought drone to work to charge it and my AVP and SVP lost their shit (cool way) and were asking me about it. My SVP is into tech and stuff so he was super interested.

Fly it into a wall for them?
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm German shepherd week for the Wag company. First time users with shepherds get three free walks :notbad: just booked three walks for Ava next week with it.
Man i love sheppards, ot needs pics for it

And the day I brought her home. Wee little thing:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:sawce: needs to invite :225: up to handle dem AZNs.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Apex wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:57 pm :sawce: needs to invite :225: up to handle dem AZNs.
He’ll probably argue the negatives of the jeep as well on small little things he :aintcare: of
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Man i love sheppards, ot needs pics for it

And the day I brought her home. Wee little thing:
One of my friends used to have a Husky akita mixed, he runs quick and possibly outrun a nissan gtr from a dig 0-10 lol, but he passed away

And my friends older brother got himself a husky too, this when he was 3-4 months old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:08 pm https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44731122

Black lady with baby goes to use community pool. Rando fat white dude demands to see identification beyond her pool card and calls the cops. Cops verify the sign says you need a pool card and that's it, and the card worked to open the door.

Shit went viral. Company fired the dude this morning.

:impressive: this country is truly in the toilet.
What an asshole. :wtf: is wrong with people? :thankstrump: , literally. :disappoint:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
wap wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:03 pm Brussels is 5/7. Will you have a chance to get into town to see the Grand Place?

Probably likely, my flight is 5 pm for tomorrow, which in their time is around 11 am, so i’ll probably arrive at night. Who knows. I kinda wanna see it in daytime lol
There’s a neat lighting setup at night though.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
wap

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:15 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:08 pm https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44731122

Black lady with baby goes to use community pool. Rando fat white dude demands to see identification beyond her pool card and calls the cops. Cops verify the sign says you need a pool card and that's it, and the card worked to open the door.

What a shithole country... O WAIT.

:trollface:
You're getting closer to not being wrong. :( :disappoint:
SAWCE

Kinda slow in here today.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:32 pm
wap wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Brussels is 5/7. Will you have a chance to get into town to see the Grand Place?

It's great daytime or nighttime. Just see it! :like:
SAWCE

Really looking forward to napping at lunch. Reall hope that I'm able to. People have been using the break room a lot more lately. Don't think I've napped at all this week.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:29 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote:
There’s a neat lighting setup at night though.

Sent from the Beer Depository
Thats pretty standard for city centers of European cities. So :notbad: reminds me of Frankfurt.

Edit: i’ll still probably see day light, assuming 6 hour flight, my arrival would be appx 5 pm, arrival to hotel, maybe 6, including waiting the luggage, cab ride etc.
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wap

Damn :sawce: , dat puppy pic :doe: :wub:
wap

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:30 pm Kinda slow in here today.
:dat:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 pm

What an asshole. :wtf: is wrong with people? :thankstrump: , literally. :disappoint:
He is no different than the you know who turkish guy. His people are more comfortable doing essentially what he wants. Like for instance, in ramadan if you follow your religion, you shouldn’t smoke, but it’s not mandatory for Turkey. One of his supporters beat him up because he was smoking during ramadan. One girl got beat up for wearing a short skirt, and he got let go, because he’s their guy (just like the stanford rapist). Oh some guy with wife and 2 kids, raped a 19 year old girl at 3 AM and killed, he’s still got let go.

The same thing is happening here too, except it’s not that light of a sentence in comparison
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SAWCE

wap wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:34 pm Damn :sawce: , dat puppy pic :doe: :wub:
I really wasn't planning on getting one that day. I even said "no" when the kid first approached me with the box and asked if I wanted to buy a puppy. Then I looked in and just melted and forked over $100 real quick :lol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:15 pm

What a shithole country... O WAIT.

:trollface:
And people say don’t go to Turkey? Ha! America is like Turkey now, except now turkey is doing a little better. Terrorism attacks seemed to stop now, with the exception of regions bordered with Syria that’s essentially the North Dakota equivalent of Turkey.

Not to mention, i knew shit like this is going to happen the 2nd I found out he won. I also don’t 100% believe in Killary either. Other than the economic, other stuff she mentioned are hard to believe imo. Atleast before he got elected, we kinda knew what we’re getting ourselves into.