OT 14: No Luck for Old Men

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:37 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote:Big annual Art Prize contest going on here in Grand Rapids. They got 4-5 hondas they painted up. Try to get a picture after work
Honda?!?! :megusta:
Like 3 civics and a hrv. I'll get some pics if they're still there
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Go to Sierra trading Post and look at the clearance section. If you can find your size you can get some killer dills.

I love Asolo
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:48 pm Go to Sierra trading Post and look at the clearance section. If you can find your size you can get some killer dills.

I love Asolo
Those are good. Lisa's Asolos died when we had the house heat treated for bugs. The heat destroyed the soles and they literally fell apart. Too bad because they were great boots otherwise.

Anyways more :wrong: advice, but I'd look for something with some frontal / toe protection for when you kick into a rock or are submerged and don't see what you're walking into. Like a lot of boots have the rubber sole come up and over the toe a bit. Also would go waterproof, no reason not to IMO. And I'd stay away from the hiking low sneaker things, as if you're doing a long ass hike or going over uneven terrain, more ankle support and protection is really welcome.
Johnny_P

Maybe I'll get some Red Wings this fall. Always wanted a pair of those.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:57 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:48 pm Go to Sierra trading Post and look at the clearance section. If you can find your size you can get some killer dills.

I love Asolo
Those are good. Lisa's Asolos died when we had the house heat treated for bugs. The heat destroyed the soles and they literally fell apart. Too bad because they were great boots otherwise.

Anyways more :wrong: advice, but I'd look for something with some frontal / toe protection for when you kick into a rock or are submerged and don't see what you're walking into. Like a lot of boots have the rubber sole come up and over the toe a bit. Also would go waterproof, no reason not to IMO. And I'd stay away from the hiking low sneaker things, as if you're doing a long ass hike or going over uneven terrain, more ankle support and protection is really welcome.
I was a social worker in rural KY and wore Asolos everyday for 3 years

One time I had to hike to a campsite where a vulnerable adult was living with his brother. They had a small camp fire going and the brother was squatting over the fire shitting into it. Thats efficiency.
Johnny_P

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:02 pm

One time I had to hike to a campsite where a vulnerable adult was living with his brother. They had a small camp fire going and the brother was squatting over the fire shitting into it. Thats efficiency.
That takes flaming pile of shit on someone's doorstep to a whole new level :impressive:
Johnny_P

Another VP "elected to retire effective immediately" today :popcorn:

So thats the CEO, CFO, and now VP of HR.

:popcorn:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:02 pm

:impressive:
Apex

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:07 pm Another VP "elected to retire effective immediately" today :popcorn:

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:07 pm Another VP "elected to retire effective immediately" today :popcorn:

This along with the fbi special counsel being appointed to investigate the side swipe incident, now may be a good time to abscond from the blessed lands.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:58 pm Maybe I'll get some Red Wings this fall. Always wanted a pair of those.
Yeah I have my eye on a few pairs of Red Wings that I like for casual wear. I think the Iron Ranger is one of the models I like.
SAWCE

I love Asolo

Good tips, and all things I was planning on :thumbsup:
Apex

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:25 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:58 pm Maybe I'll get some Red Wings this fall. Always wanted a pair of those.
Yeah I have my eye on a few pairs of Red Wings that I like for casual wear. I think the Iron Ranger is one of the models I like.
TIL :sawce: pr0n name.
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:35 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:25 pm

TIL :sawce: pr0n name.
:lolol: :notbad:
SAWCE

Got a good amount of work done already today. Feels good mang.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

I love my boots but they ain’t cheap.

https://m.llbean.com/llb/shop/14774?pn= ... 6795&csp=f

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
SAWCE

Bought a new t-shirt this morning. Another Animal one. Military/Olive Green. One of my favorite colors to wear. Grabbed more of their multi-vitamin with it since I'm doubling up on my dose right now, and I should get some sample products too.
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:15 pm Y'all into Gritty here or what?
Quack!

Quack!

Quack!

Quack! Quack!
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

What is Gritty?
Barnes93cb

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:03 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:00 pm What is Gritty?
Yeah id rather castrate(SP?) myself with a rusty spoon.
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:15 pm Y'all into Gritty here or what?

Whoever allowed this to happen is :facepalm:
This thing is terrifying.
Johnny_P

I think they were trying too hard to be weird / different / hilarious like the Phanatic. Which is weird. But it's not nightmare material. Plus everyone loves the Phanatic.

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Barnes93cb wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:00 pm What is Gritty?
Ur moms vag

gr8 b8 m8
Barnes93cb

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:11 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Yeah id rather castrate(SP?) myself with a rusty spoon.
:wrong:
I mean some of us have good taste and like the Capitals. Some of us dont and are fans of penensylevanaia teams.