OT 14: No Luck for Old Men

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Tired. Neighbors were up partying last night. Went over at one point to tell them to turn the music down. They lowered it a bit, but I could still hear it. :narc: are getting called next time.

I was really tempted to go bang on their door at 530 this morning when I woke up to chew them out about it again and make them feel some of my pain, but I'll leave it somewhat civil for now, involve cops if it continues to happen, and then resort to being petty if all else fails.
SAWCE

wap wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:20 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:43 am

Come to philly I know a few places we can spend $7 to get a slice.
:disgust:
I'd make my own for 1/10 of that, if not less.
Yeah.. I always feel like going out for breakfast is the worst deal. Eggs cost like $0.09 each.. why am I paying $3-4 for two eggs?
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:21 am Tired. Neighbors were up partying last night. Went over at one point to tell them to turn the music down. They lowered it a bit, but I could still hear it. :narc: are getting called next time.

I was really tempted to go bang on their door at 530 this morning when I woke up to chew them out about it again and make them feel some of my pain, but I'll leave it somewhat civil for now, involve cops if it continues to happen, and then resort to being petty if all else fails.
Park on top of them next time.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:19 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 am Rudy did you ever get a bike?
:notbad:

But more like:

:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:23 am

Yeah.. I always feel like going out for breakfast is the worst deal. Eggs cost like $0.09 each.. why am I paying $3-4 for two eggs?
Agreed. But I fucking love occasionally going out for a big breakfast. :fatty: :drool:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:21 am Tired. Neighbors were up partying last night. Went over at one point to tell them to turn the music down. They lowered it a bit, but I could still hear it. :narc: are getting called next time.

Don’t be stupid about stuff like that bro. Or else you’ll end up getting your car keyed and other shit. It’s not worth being petty since you have a lot more to lose.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:23 am

Yeah. From the restaurant's point of view, they've got to give up a table for 30-60 mins, someone serves you, they have someone make the food, cost of goods, and then someone clean up and wash plates and reset the table and what not. Then they have to make some sort of profit on that.

But in general, I agree if all you want are eggs and bacon there's no point in leaving the house for that.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 am Rudy did you ever get a bike?
He’ll probably get one with non disc brakes and with a kickstand. But I have that bike too :sad: and I haven’t used it for a year now
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:29 am

Don’t be stupid about stuff like that bro. Or else you’ll end up getting your car keyed and other shit. It’s not worth being petty since you have a lot more to lose.
AZN girls.. Their Mercedes is worth a lot more than my Jeep is.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

MINIS BE FLYIN' IN PA

http://www.wafb.com/story/38585431/vide ... -at-80-mph
MANCHESTER TOWNSHIP, PA (WPMT/CNN) – A woman is stuck with the repair costs after a driver crashed his car into her home Wednesday.

Now she's looking to take legal action.

Her home security cameras captured the car going 80 miles per hour, crashing into her home, going airborne and landing on its side.

"At first I thought maybe a bookcase fell over or something, but it was so loud and it went on for so long that I knew someone had hit the house," said Jennifer Smith, the homeowner.

Police said the driver, Kameron Smith of York, PA, was trying to flee authorities while driving under the influence.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:37 am
razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:29 am

AZN girls.. Their Mercedes is worth a lot more than my Jeep is.
Kinda reminds me of azn girls at deep house concerts, edm, etc, its like their traditional thing to them. I feel like some of them looked like they took ecstacy cause they dance like crazy. Also most of them dress the way that you can tell they’re not born in america AND americanized.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE

dubshow wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:39 am MINIS BE FLYIN' IN PA

MANCHESTER TOWNSHIP, PA (WPMT/CNN) – A woman is stuck with the repair costs after a driver crashed his car into her home Wednesday.

Her home security cameras captured the car going 80 miles per hour, crashing into her home, going airborne and landing on its side.

"At first I thought maybe a bookcase fell over or something, but it was so loud and it went on for so long that I knew someone had hit the house," said Jennifer Smith, the homeowner.

Police said the driver, Kameron Smith of York, PA, was trying to flee authorities while driving under the influence.
How would she be stuck with the repair costs, unless he doesn't have insurance...
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

And on a 4th of july morning too, probably started the party wayyyy to early
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Johnny_P wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:29 am I am le tired.

Sent from the Beer Depository
I had some bourbon last night. Wasn't easy getting up at 6.

Also. Yay our morning meeting is now 30 minutes earlier. Which means I'll be getting up at 5:30 now :rage: I'll be leaving promptly at 4 in that case.
I had a couple beers, no issue with that.

But goddamn I would love to get like five uninterrupted hours of sleep strung together.

Kiddos were actually pretty good; lights out around 1130, Grant woke up once briefly just before 1. Then both of them slept through the intense thunderstorm from about 4 to 630. The dog...not so much. So I was up from 4 on.

:therapist:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Departing to Turkey tomorrow, but spending a night in Brussels, :fuckyeah: my first time in belgium, except it’s airport
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

wap wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:29 am I am le tired.

How's the she-spawn?
Good, 90% back, still has some muscle weakness and gets more unsteady when she’s tired.

She’s also been throwing down with the meltdown tantrums a lot, which may have something to do with the roids. My understanding is they can affect behavior for a while after she gets the five day course.

:therapist:
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:46 am
Johnny_P wrote:
I had some bourbon last night. Wasn't easy getting up at 6.

Also. Yay our morning meeting is now 30 minutes earlier. Which means I'll be getting up at 5:30 now :rage: I'll be leaving promptly at 4 in that case.
I had a couple beers, no issue with that.

But goddamn I would love to get like five uninterrupted hours of sleep strung together.

Kiddos were actually pretty good; lights out around 1130, Grant woke up once briefly just before 1. Then both of them slept through the intense thunderstorm from about 4 to 630. The dog...not so much. So I was up from 4 on.

I'm glad that Ava sleeps through most things like that. She was seemingly oblivious to the fireworks Wednesday.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:43 am

How would she be stuck with the repair costs, unless he doesn't have insurance...
:dat:
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 am Departing to Turkey tomorrow, but spending a night in Brussels, :fuckyeah: my first time in belgium, except it’s airport
Brussels is 5/7. Will you have a chance to get into town to see the Grand Place?

wap

Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:48 am
wap wrote:
How's the she-spawn?
Good, 90% back, still has some muscle weakness and gets more unsteady when she’s tired.

She’s also been throwing down with the meltdown tantrums a lot, which may have something to do with the roids. My understanding is they can affect behavior for a while after she gets the five day course.

Glad to hear she's on the mend. Dem baby 'roids :massles: doe.
Johnny_P

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44731122

Black lady with baby goes to use community pool. Rando fat white dude demands to see identification beyond her pool card and calls the cops. Cops verify the sign says you need a pool card and that's it, and the card worked to open the door.

Shit went viral. Company fired the dude this morning.

:impressive: this country is truly in the toilet.
Johnny_P

Trade war is ON. :popcorn: wonder if this will backfire at Cheeto or not. Everyone get prepared to pay more for shit.
razr390

Sue the PD if the guy doesn’t have insurance.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Paint a swastika on your chest a la America History X and go over there bare chested and tell them you don't want any problems.
razr390

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:08 pm https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44731122

Black lady with baby goes to use community pool. Rando fat white dude demands to see identification beyond her pool card and calls the cops. Cops verify the sign says you need a pool card and that's it, and the card worked to open the door.

Shit went viral. Company fired the dude this morning.

:impressive: this country is truly in the toilet.
What a shithole country... O WAIT.

:trollface: