Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Thedude wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:14 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:46 pm

You got a lot of work to do.
Do work, son
HA! :sissyfight:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:14 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:52 pm I meant to hit 10k this week. Maybe next week.
Do Work, Son.

Speaking of, where the hell is that boy?
No idea.. I can never remember what time of year he usually comes around.
SAWCE

I need to eat soon. Gonna take off a bit early today to drop off my rent check since there was some confusion with the rental office and in my lease on where I was taking it to. These guys have been seriously unimpressive.

So after dealing with the guy who lived above me using my parking spot the first few days, then him moving out. Someone just moved in, and they put my spot # in his lease. I talked to him about it, but he's still parking there, and they don't sound like they're going to do anything to change his lease or have him park in the other spot since there's "enough spots for everybody" :rage: Probably going to :nope: out of this place at the end of my lease.
SAWCE

@Detroit, were you able to find some of that Jalapeno mustard? Eating more of it now. Still loving it.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:hai: all
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:howdy:

Going to walk down the block and grab some ice cream shortly.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Apex wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:03 pm :howdy:

Going to walk down the block and grab some ice cream shortly.
:fatty:

Sounds great.
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm:hai: all
razr390

wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:30 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm:hai: all
Will you get to 25k tonight?

I think you can :doit:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Tomorrow I work :eeyore:

My co-worker, boss, and manager won't be there. I shall watch the FIFA world cup games as I work.
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:31 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:30 pm

:notsure:
Not enough activity here this evening. Tomorrow for sure, :doe: :like: :fuckyeah:
Last edited by wap on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razr390

wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:33 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:31 pm

;notsure:
Not enough activity here this evening. Tomorrow for sure, :doe: :like: :fuckyeah:
:pussy:
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:34 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:33 pm
;notsure:
:dat:
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:32 pm Tomorrow I work :eeyore:

My co-worker, boss, and manager won't be there. I shall watch the FIFA world cup games as I work.
razr390

wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:36 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:32 pm Tomorrow I work :eeyore:

:aintcare:

Plus, I worked 20 minutes yesterday and they are paying me double my hourly rate for that, PLUS, I can leave 20 minutes earlier tomorrow. So I am thinking of going in at like 7-7:30 and heading out 2:40 (we have 7.5 hour days). :fuckyeah:
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:38 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Plus, I worked 20 minutes yesterday and they are paying me double my hourly rate for that, PLUS, I can leave 20 minutes earlier tomorrow. So I am thinking of going in at like 7-7:30 and heading out 2:40 (we have 7.5 hour days). :fuckyeah:
Wow, you must have really tired yourself out there, Mr. :millennial: :crang:
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

I'm so incredibly proud of my kid brother in law. His basketball team is out in Seattle right now and they are kicking so much ass, it's unreal.

Tommy was born premature, with fetal alcohol syndrome and prenatal cocaine exposure. His birth mother was in and out of jail for drugs and several other issues for years, and was back in when Tommy was born. My in-laws adopted him and he came home at two days old. He is significantly developmentally disabled. He's 16 years old now, but is effectively maybe half that age, has significant social, anxiety and anger issues along with the neuro and communication disorders.

He's a fantastic kid and loves sports. He's played basketball, football and lacrosse for as long as I can remember - at 6' tall and 200lbs at 16 years old he's filling in nicely. The team environment does well and the structure of practice and set plays does wonders for his life skills.

A few months ago his team won the NJ Special Olympics tournament and the right to go to the Special Olympics USA Games in Seattle. Their team is a "unified" team which includes kids and coaches with and without intellectual disabilities competing together. It's an amazing group.

They just swept the tournament and won Gold. :fuckyeah:

They also just won the right to represent the USA at the Special Olympics World games in March 2019... in Abu Dhabi. Right now basketball isn't confirmed on the schedule but we're going to push like hell to get it there.

So, so stoked for this kid.
razr390

wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:42 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:38 pm

We were technically off, but I went in to the site next to my house for an emergency
razr390

fledonfoot wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:43 pm I'm so incredibly proud of my kid brother in law. His basketball team is out in Seattle right now and they are kicking so much ass, it's unreal.

Tommy was born premature, with fetal alcohol syndrome and prenatal cocaine exposure. His birth mother was in and out of jail for drugs and several other issues for years, and was back in when Tommy was born. My in-laws adopted him and he came home at two days old. He is significantly developmentally disabled. He's 16 years old now, but is effectively maybe half that age, has significant social, anxiety and anger issues along with the neuro and communication disorders.

He's a fantastic kid and loves sports. He's played basketball, football and lacrosse for as long as I can remember - at 6' tall and 200lbs at 16 years old he's filling in nicely. The team environment does well and the structure of practice and set plays does wonders for his life skills.

A few months ago his team won the NJ Special Olympics tournament and the right to go to the Special Olympics USA Games in Seattle. Their team is a "unified" team which includes kids and coaches with and without intellectual disabilities competing together. It's an amazing group.

They also just won the right to represent the USA at the Special Olympics World games in March 2019... in Abu Dhabi. Right now basketball isn't confirmed on the schedule but we're going to push like hell to get it there.

That is a bit of :fuckyeah: news to brighten anyone's day.
wap

fledonfoot wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:43 pm I'm so incredibly proud of my kid brother in law. His basketball team is out in Seattle right now and they are kicking so much ass, it's unreal.

That's wonderful, man. Your in-laws sound like great people. Seriously 5/7.
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:44 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:42 pm

We were technically off, but I went in to the site next to my house for an emergency
You must have needed a nap afterwards.
wap

:trollface:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:fuckyeah:
That’s so awesome, fled!
razr390

wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:50 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:44 pm

You must have needed a nap afterwards.
Yup. ‘Twas good
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

fledonfoot wrote:I'm so incredibly proud of my kid brother in law. His basketball team is out in Seattle right now and they are kicking so much ass, it's unreal.

Well that is awesome.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist: