OT 14: No Luck for Old Men

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:20 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:05 pm Also, AVP totally loves me and told me he will let me have any schedule I want (whether i come in earlier or later) as long as I have my hours in. According to him “you are great at what you do and you get shit done. If you need to alter your schedule any manner that helps you get more done, or work from home some days, please let me know.”
:notbad:
:crang: :doe:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:42 pm
wap wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:20 pm

:notbad:
:disgust:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:51 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:42 pm

I’ll buy u a beer bro lol :csb:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 pm

:yeahok:
:well:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 pm

What ever became of that fuckery?
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:26 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Hey me too! We have so much in common, wanna :dock: ?
Yes. Wholeheartedly.
Too bad we are so far away. :gay:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

There’s a school near me that leaves a gate to their baseball field/track open. I’ve seen people there with dogs on weekends, so drove by it tonight with Ava to see if people gondurimg the week too. There was a small group. Found a parking spot and brought Ava in with her ball and chuck-it stick and ran her ragged. Gonna try to walk there some mornings too to wear her out before I go to work. 5/7 find.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

SAWCE wrote:There’s a school near me that leaves a gate to their baseball field/track open. I’ve seen people there with dogs on weekends, so drove by it tonight with Ava to see if people gondurimg the week too. There was a small group. Found a parking spot and brought Ava in with her ball and chuck-it stick and ran her ragged. Gonna try to walk there some mornings too to wear her out before I go to work. 5/7 find.
Thus avoiding dog park politics. :notbad:

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

Day 2 of prospecting previous customers. Total appointments so far; 30. 8 Salesmen, 2 managers and me calling people. Appts I booked; 12. Here's to another 14 hr day.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

datgrundle wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:51 am Day 2 of prospecting previous customers. Total appointments so far; 30. 8 Salesmen, 2 managers and me calling people. Appts I booked; 12. Here's to another 14 hr day.
How's your back doing from carrying the dillership?
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:47 pm There’s a school near me that leaves a gate to their baseball field/track open. I’ve seen people there with dogs on weekends, so drove by it tonight with Ava to see if people gondurimg the week too. There was a small group. Found a parking spot and brought Ava in with her ball and chuck-it stick and ran her ragged. Gonna try to walk there some mornings too to wear her out before I go to work. 5/7 find.
I do this too. There are a couple baseball fields near-ish my house and you can usually find one of them unlocked. Great for a Saturday morning when everyone else is asleep, just let her run around off leash.
Johnny_P

Doggie is at day care today. We'll see how she does since she's still on meds and a little off still. :csb:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

Apex wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:54 am
datgrundle wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:51 am Day 2 of prospecting previous customers. Total appointments so far; 30. 8 Salesmen, 2 managers and me calling people. Appts I booked; 12. Here's to another 14 hr day.
I'm really missing Z. The dude dives in and works hard & works honestly. It is really hard to keep motivated when the rest of the team acts like children about getting stuff done. I don't even have the authority to fire the slackers, which is what I want to do.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

datgrundle wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 am
Apex wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:54 am

I'm really missing Z. The dude dives in and works hard & works honestly. It is really hard to keep motivated when the rest of the team acts like children about getting stuff done. I don't even have the authority to fire the slackers, which is what I want to do.
I don't doubt that for a second. People not getting fired when they need to be is incredibly aggravating.
wap

:hai:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:03 am FWIW, last call for WFM nominations: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=677&p=284036#p284036
Heading there now. :like:
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:33 am
SAWCE wrote:There’s a school near me that leaves a gate to their baseball field/track open. I’ve seen people there with dogs on weekends, so drove by it tonight with Ava to see if people gondurimg the week too. There was a small group. Found a parking spot and brought Ava in with her ball and chuck-it stick and ran her ragged. Gonna try to walk there some mornings too to wear her out before I go to work. 5/7 find.
Thus avoiding dog park politics. :notbad:

Yeah there were maybe three other people there, and five dogs total. One dog, golder retriever, was immediately infatuated with Ava and was following her around, but she's fine with bigger dogs like that. She really just has a problem with small ones.
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:59 am
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:47 pm There’s a school near me that leaves a gate to their baseball field/track open. I’ve seen people there with dogs on weekends, so drove by it tonight with Ava to see if people gondurimg the week too. There was a small group. Found a parking spot and brought Ava in with her ball and chuck-it stick and ran her ragged. Gonna try to walk there some mornings too to wear her out before I go to work. 5/7 find.
I do this too. There are a couple baseball fields near-ish my house and you can usually find one of them unlocked. Great for a Saturday morning when everyone else is asleep, just let her run around off leash.
Yeah we'll be hitting this place frequently, especially early weekend mornings. Nice to have a place that's walking distance from me too since dinking around the city in the :jeep: just crushes my gas mileage.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:15 am
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:59 am

Yeah we'll be hitting this place frequently, especially early weekend mornings. Nice to have a place that's walking distance from me too since dinking around the city in the :jeep: just crushes my gas mileage.
Yeah. It also crushes the soul. So there's that.
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:16 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:15 am

Yeah. It also crushes the soul. So there's that.
I need a friend out here to help me take the top off for less soul crushing.
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:44 am
datgrundle wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 am

Miss you too dude. Just couldn't take the dynamic duo of Conway Shitty and Johnny Blewno. Soul destroyer extraordinaires.
https://newbelgium.csod.com/ux/ats/care ... ition/1674
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

SAWCE wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:33 am Thus avoiding dog park politics. :notbad:

Yeah there were maybe three other people there, and five dogs total. One dog, golder retriever, was immediately infatuated with Ava and was following her around, but she's fine with bigger dogs like that. She really just has a problem with small ones.
Same with my girl. Little happy dogs always have something to prove and Reese seems to know she has to be careful cause she could hurt them, so she just looks at us like “um...help?”

:therapist:
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:41 am
SAWCE wrote:
Same with my girl. Little happy dogs always have something to prove and Reese seems to know she has to be careful cause she could hurt them, so she just looks at us like “um...help?”

Ah.. mine does not have that control. Her herding drive is strong, so if she sees one running, she absolutely has to chase it and push it in a new direction.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:32 am
wap wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:06 am

Heading there now. :like:
And we're live!

Click here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=694
:fuckyeah:

Voted!
SAWCE

Voted.