Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 pm:trollface:
:zing:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:56 pm As Barnesy said, a big key is to learn to multitask. Throw the laundry in then go cook or vacuum or clean the bathroom. Run the dishwasher while you grocery shop, etc. Also, as was mentioned, don't let things pile up. Put dirty dishes in the dishwasher immediately after every meal. Don't let them pile up in the sink. Always keep your kitchen and bathroom counters and sinks clean or at least always be wiping them down. Makes the real cleaning go quicker.

And slow down on on the socializing and video gaming and droning and movie going and aimless drives and shit. While they're great and fun, you just don't have the time to do them as much any more. Simple fact of adult life. I'm not saying cut them all out completely, though you may have to with some, just recognize the fact that you have less time to devote to them because you have other, more important, though boring, things that need to be prioritized first.
:dat:

Always load every cooking utensil/dish into the dishwasher while cooking, as soon as its task is completed. When I'm done cooking, the only mess left is whatever the food was served in/on (usually a pan on the stove and a bowl or plate or two) and the dishes we ate off of. Simply load those up after, wipe down the table/counters and you're good in under three minutes. Doing as much as possible while you go and keeping things neat and tidy always eliminates major time sucks.

I'm also lucky in that my gf/roommate is a very clean person, she always cleans and keeps things in check. We're also not burdened with much yard work since we have a town house and its handled by our homeowners fees. We simply do supplemental stuff to keep the outdoor space the way we (she) like it.
wap

D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:37 am
wap wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:56 pm As Barnesy said, a big key is to learn to multitask. Throw the laundry in then go cook or vacuum or clean the bathroom. Run the dishwasher while you grocery shop, etc. Also, as was mentioned, don't let things pile up. Put dirty dishes in the dishwasher immediately after every meal. Don't let them pile up in the sink. Always keep your kitchen and bathroom counters and sinks clean or at least always be wiping them down. Makes the real cleaning go quicker.

And slow down on on the socializing and video gaming and droning and movie going and aimless drives and shit. While they're great and fun, you just don't have the time to do them as much any more. Simple fact of adult life. I'm not saying cut them all out completely, though you may have to with some, just recognize the fact that you have less time to devote to them because you have other, more important, though boring, things that need to be prioritized first.

Always load every cooking utensil/dish into the dishwasher while cooking, as soon as its task is completed. When I'm done cooking, the only mess left is whatever the food was served in/on (usually a pan on the stove and a bowl or plate or two) and the dishes we ate off of. Simply load those up after, wipe down the table/counters and you're good in under three minutes. Doing as much as possible while you go and keeping things neat and tidy always eliminates major time sucks.

I'm also lucky in that my gf/roommate is a very clean person, she always cleans and keeps things in check. We're also not burdened with much yard work since we have a town house and its handled by our homeowners fees. We simply do supplemental stuff to keep the outdoor space the way we (she) like it.

And :jelly: on the bolded.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:09 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:37 am

I assume Mrs. :wap: is not clean/organized?

:fshitup:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

The first sentence is what i do, especially when i work at home now. I throw in laundry, while i’m waiting, I just get back to work, then when its done, i finish rest of the shit, and I do hangdry my clothes, the euro way, I only use dryer for anything that arent shirts, shorts. Then continue the other shit that i need to do.

Even at gym, i watch youtube videos or sports highlights when im at treadmill to catch up some stuff
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:30 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Not nearly to the extant that I am, no. :angry:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:08 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Soap dispenser :triggered: .
wap

D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:17 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:08 pm
Soap dispenser :triggered: .
I refill them.