Austin bomber

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Hopefully no one else gets blown up... Glad to see the dude go pop. This way we don't have to pay for him for the next 20-40 years.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Calvinball wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote:Angry white dude
Thank goodness it isn’t terrorism.

Sent from the Beer Depository

I heard he was driving a early 90s toyota truck and got a little worried. I know that's the preferred vehicle of the Jihad.

Now that I know he's white i can let the kids play in the yard again
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:23 pm Hopefully no one else gets blown up... Glad to see the dude go pop. This way we don't have to pay for him for the next 20-40 years.
:dat:
max225

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:24 pm
Calvinball wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Thank goodness it isn’t terrorism.

Sent from the Beer Depository

I heard he was driving a early 90s toyota truck and got a little worried. I know that's the preferred vehicle of the Jihad.

It looked like a blown up 1st gen maroon pathfinder in the police pics. :iono:
Check out the smashed van... wonder if that's why he popped... cops rear ended him hard AF and it triggered the :nuke:

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

max225 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Check out the smashed van... wonder if that's why he popped... cops rear ended him hard AF and it triggered the :nuke:

I'd go :nuke: if my paint was that bad too.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Some one was reporting it was an old 4runner. I hadn't seen it .

Good theory. Bet the plan was to set of a larger explosion for maximum Carnage. Cops triggered it early. I'll buy that
max225

Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas., said Conditt's "fatal mistake was when he walked into a FedEx office to mail the package." That trip, McCaul said, allowed authorities to get surveillance video of him in his vehicle, leading to the identification of his license plate and, ultimately, of the bomber himself. Once that was done, officials were able to track his cellphone and where he purchased the bomb-making materials at a Home Depot store.
Surprised it took this long. :derp: move to drive your own vehicle registered you when blowing shits up. Should have gotten a rental with no plates, in silver...
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Austin is a bomb free zone.

No surprise this happened there.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

max225 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:35 pm Surprised it took this long. :derp: move to drive your own vehicle registered you when blowing shits up. Should have gotten a rental with no plates, in silver...
I'm not. The attacks started during SXSW where tens of thousands of out of towners come in to get shit faced and party for nearly two weeks. That alone keeps APD and other local resources hands very, very full. In no way am I making it seem like this didn't become a high priority, but it's challenging. SX is a hot mess. This year I heard about at least 2 deaths from people that were drunk and attempted to walk across I35, a major highway. I witnessed another plastered festival goer wonder into the middle of 4 lanes of 7th street traffic at around 6:30pm one day. It's nuts. I do not envy their job in March.
max225

[user not found] wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:52 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Surprised it took this long. :derp: move to drive your own vehicle registered you when blowing shits up. Should have gotten a rental with no plates, in silver...
This was fast. Very fast.
Yea the second he took his shit to Fed-ex he was canned. Any large enough business has cameras all over the place. Especially one that gets constantly robbed, has employees that do shady shit outside etc etc. Loss prevention is a yuge :dill: for em... not to mention the countless other shit ppl try to mail every day. (drugs,guns etc) Oh wells...
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

stripethree wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:18 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:35 pm Surprised it took this long. :derp: move to drive your own vehicle registered you when blowing shits up. Should have gotten a rental with no plates, in silver...
I'm not. The attacks started during SXSW where tens of thousands of out of towners come in to get shit faced and party for nearly two weeks. That alone keeps APD and other local resources hands very, very full. In no way am I making it seem like this didn't become a high priority, but it's challenging. SX is a hot mess. This year I heard about at least 2 deaths from people that were drunk and attempted to walk across I35, a major highway. I witnessed another plastered festival goer wonder into the middle of 4 lanes of 7th street traffic at around 6:30pm one day. It's nuts. I do not envy their job in March.
Dude was made he got raised by the villain from Footloose so he started blowing up shit during SXSW.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Just a mixed up kid from a great family. Poor kid must have been dealing with a lot. Its a Shame. Such a good family. Poor kid

Oh well let's move on.

:trollface:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:55 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Yea the second he took his shit to Fed-ex he was canned. Any large enough business has cameras all over the place. Especially one that gets constantly robbed, has employees that do shady shit outside etc etc. Loss prevention is a yuge :dill: for em... not to mention the countless other shit ppl try to mail every day. (drugs,guns etc) Oh wells...
I know some of the security guys over there and he was fucked that moment, you're totally correct. USPS or showing up in person and he could have kept going for months.
That says a lot about USPS. “Can’t even be trusted to ship explosive packages by a serial bomber to the right person, and within our guaranteed delivery period”
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:32 am

I know some of the security guys over there and he was fucked that moment, you're totally correct. USPS or showing up in person and he could have kept going for months.
That says a lot about USPS. “Can’t even be trusted to ship explosive packages by a serial bomber to the right person, and within our guaranteed delivery period”
For sure.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:32 am

It was their slogan for years.

Federal Express, “When It Absolutely, Positively Has to Be(blowd up) There Overnight
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:13 am Just a mixed up kid from a great family. Poor kid must have been dealing with a lot. Its a Shame. Such a good family. Poor kid

Oh well let's move on.

:trollface:
What's his real story?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

I’m terrible about watching the news. I didn’t even know this was happening until he had already blown himself up.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Barnes93cb wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am I’m terrible about watching the news. I didn’t even know this was happening until he had already blown himself up.
Same.. this thread was actually the only reason I knew it happened at all.
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:29 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am I’m terrible about watching the news. I didn’t even know this was happening until he had already blown himself up.
Same.. this thread was actually the only reason I knew it happened at all.
Im deployed and at the same time we had a shooter in my hometown. My facebook "news" isfull of gun shit.