OT 13: Unholy Guacamole

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 17749
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Coloradoe / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:18 am

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:17 am
Zillon wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:16 am


Clear your cache and cookies and give it a shot now. Changed one thing.
Worked without clearing cookies.

Internet high five
:fuckyeah:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 17749
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Coloradoe / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:24 am

Tapatalk updated as well.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19583
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 am

I have been exhausted lately. Sleep seems to be pretty good, but some days I just can't get into gear. :|

User avatar
SAWCE
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11591
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:15 am

Damn, so mom’s tumor shrank a good amount from the chemo/radiation, which is great. But because of the location of it they’re still gonna have to remove her whole colon and some other stuff and she’ll have a colostomy bag.
She has to do most chemo/radiation after surgery to make sure everything is killed off, so she’s gonna talk to her doctors about trying the extra chemo first to see if they can completely get rid of the tumor without doing surgery
:sawce:

User avatar
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4932
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:49 am
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD
Location: Magnolia/Princeton

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:28 am

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:17 am
Zillon wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:16 am


Clear your cache and cookies and give it a shot now. Changed one thing.
Worked without clearing cookies.

Internet high five

User avatar
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4028
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Drives: Mazda6

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am

Apex wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 am
I have been exhausted lately. Sleep seems to be pretty good, but some days I just can't get into gear. :|
You need the horse root pills that im on.

User avatar
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4028
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Drives: Mazda6

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:34 am

SAWCE wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:15 am
Damn, so mom’s tumor shrank a good amount from the chemo/radiation, which is great. But because of the location of it they’re still gonna have to remove her whole colon and some other stuff and she’ll have a colostomy bag.
She has to do most chemo/radiation after surgery to make sure everything is killed off, so she’s gonna talk to her doctors about trying the extra chemo first to see if they can completely get rid of the tumor without doing surgery
Fuck cancer

User avatar
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4932
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:49 am
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD
Location: Magnolia/Princeton

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:34 am

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am
Apex wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 am
I have been exhausted lately. Sleep seems to be pretty good, but some days I just can't get into gear. :|
You need the horse root pills that im on.
Is that the Ashwanagnana stuff?

User avatar
golftdibrad
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11699
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am

SAWCE wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:15 am
Damn, so mom’s tumor shrank a good amount from the chemo/radiation, which is great. But because of the location of it they’re still gonna have to remove her whole colon and some other stuff and she’ll have a colostomy bag.
She has to do most chemo/radiation after surgery to make sure everything is killed off, so she’s gonna talk to her doctors about trying the extra chemo first to see if they can completely get rid of the tumor without doing surgery
good luck man.

I've personally always been a fan of cutting it out when possible as soon as possible. Following up with chemicals and radiation to get the remnants.
Weekly :fax:
Paul Newman wrote: Newman's first law: It is useless to put on your brakes when you're upside down.

User avatar
golftdibrad
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11699
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am
Apex wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 am
I have been exhausted lately. Sleep seems to be pretty good, but some days I just can't get into gear. :|
You need the horse root pills that im on.
this reminds me... i need to take my j00se and get more from the doctor.....
Weekly :fax:
Paul Newman wrote: Newman's first law: It is useless to put on your brakes when you're upside down.

User avatar
SAWCE
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11591
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:41 am

golftdibrad wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am
SAWCE wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:15 am
Damn, so mom’s tumor shrank a good amount from the chemo/radiation, which is great. But because of the location of it they’re still gonna have to remove her whole colon and some other stuff and she’ll have a colostomy bag.
She has to do most chemo/radiation after surgery to make sure everything is killed off, so she’s gonna talk to her doctors about trying the extra chemo first to see if they can completely get rid of the tumor without doing surgery
good luck man.

I've personally always been a fan of cutting it out when possible as soon as possible. Following up with chemicals and radiation to get the remnants.
Yeah, we’ll see what her oncologist says. Surgery first makes sense to make sure you get it out as early as possible.
:sawce:

User avatar
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4028
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Drives: Mazda6

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 am

datgrundle wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:34 am
KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am


You need the horse root pills that im on.
Is that the Ashwanagnana stuff?
Yes. I don't want to get ahead of myself and I'm aware it could be placebo. I'm also cynical by nature. These pills seem to work. I'm sleeping better and feel more even keeled if not more chipper.

Could be just a normal cycle for me. I'm going to be honest if Fortuna's wheel turns.

For 30$, it's worth a shot in my book.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19583
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: TrukYeah!
Location: NJ

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:44 am

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am
Apex wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 am
I have been exhausted lately. Sleep seems to be pretty good, but some days I just can't get into gear. :|
You need the horse root pills that im on.
:iono:

User avatar
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4028
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Drives: Mazda6

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:45 am

golftdibrad wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am
KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am


You need the horse root pills that im on.
this reminds me... i need to take my j00se and get more from the doctor.....
Is it expensive or does Obama pay for it?

User avatar
SAWCE
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11591
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:56 am

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:45 am
golftdibrad wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am


this reminds me... i need to take my j00se and get more from the doctor.....
Is it expensive or does Obama pay for it?
Depends on your insurance. Some people get a 1g vial from their doctor for like $60, other people pay $20 per 100-150mg shot they get.
:sawce:

User avatar
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4932
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:49 am
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD
Location: Magnolia/Princeton

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:23 pm

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 am
datgrundle wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:34 am


Is that the Ashwanagnana stuff?
Yes. I don't want to get ahead of myself and I'm aware it could be placebo. I'm also cynical by nature. These pills seem to work. I'm sleeping better and feel more even keeled if not more chipper.

Could be just a normal cycle for me. I'm going to be honest if Fortuna's wheel turns.

For 30$, it's worth a shot in my book.
Have you looked into Maca?

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/be ... -maca-root

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14058
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:27 pm

:hai:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14058
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 pm

What the fuck is up yo
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 17749
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 18 Coloradoe / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:31 pm

razr390 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 pm
What the fuck is up yo
Crangshaft futures.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14058
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:32 pm

I was on /r/hibachi reading about some soft core Betas actually leaving their refunded bad hibachi with the restaurant instead of in doggy bags. Fuckin’ weak! Everyone knows you have to not tip, get the free meal, AND take the bad food with you just to teach them a lesson.

Hopped in my bitchin’ Sonata WITH Bi-Xenons cuz I am an ALPHA. My gf and her mechanic school friend had so much fun in the backseat, I guess they really like the interior in my new Sonata.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4028
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Drives: Mazda6

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:41 pm

datgrundle wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:23 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 am


Yes. I don't want to get ahead of myself and I'm aware it could be placebo. I'm also cynical by nature. These pills seem to work. I'm sleeping better and feel more even keeled if not more chipper.

Could be just a normal cycle for me. I'm going to be honest if Fortuna's wheel turns.

For 30$, it's worth a shot in my book.
Have you looked into Maca?

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/be ... -maca-root
I don't want to add too many variables at this point. :science: I have your suggesting saved for the right time.

User avatar
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4028
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Drives: Mazda6

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:43 pm

razr390 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:32 pm
I was on /r/hibachi reading about some soft core Betas actually leaving their refunded bad hibachi with the restaurant instead of in doggy bags. Fuckin’ weak! Everyone knows you have to not tip, get the free meal, AND take the bad food with you just to teach them a lesson.

Hopped in my bitchin’ Sonata WITH Bi-Xenons cuz I am an ALPHA. My gf and her mechanic school friend had so much fun in the backseat, I guess they really like the interior in my new Sonata.
Never once has Crang come off as someone posing as an "alpha" to me.

Was that a thing with him?

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14058
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:43 pm
razr390 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:32 pm
I was on /r/hibachi reading about some soft core Betas actually leaving their refunded bad hibachi with the restaurant instead of in doggy bags. Fuckin’ weak! Everyone knows you have to not tip, get the free meal, AND take the bad food with you just to teach them a lesson.

Hopped in my bitchin’ Sonata WITH Bi-Xenons cuz I am an ALPHA. My gf and her mechanic school friend had so much fun in the backseat, I guess they really like the interior in my new Sonata.
Never once has Crang come off as someone posing as an "alpha" to me.

Was that a thing with him?
I am alpha :crang: deal with it.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4932
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:49 am
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD
Location: Magnolia/Princeton

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:48 pm

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:41 pm
datgrundle wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:23 pm


Have you looked into Maca?

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/be ... -maca-root
I don't want to add too many variables at this point. :science: I have your suggesting saved for the right time.
Good call on keeping variables down for now. I've taken maca for years and it is very potent. It also doesn't have any conflicts with Ashwagandha being that maca is just chock full of nutrients. I've taken both together before. Be warned about maca though because it will make you crazy horny and increase sperm count.

User avatar
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 4028
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Drives: Mazda6

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:49 pm

razr390 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:43 pm


Never once has Crang come off as someone posing as an "alpha" to me.

Was that a thing with him?
I am alpha :crang: deal with it.
OIC

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Johnny_P, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests