wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 10:56 am
wap wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 10:49 am
:angry:
Fuckers need to be blasted on yelp.
What's that going to do? Every Uhaul place in existence has a 1 star yelp rating.
Yea good point. :rage:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

We found a smaller enclosed trailer, so hopefully we can fit everything we need to in it tomorrow.

But, they're mailing us a check for $50 for the error.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:02 am I had too much coffee today. Haven't had any in almost a week and today had like three cups. Yikes.
:[user not found]: is literally :triggered: now and baby :[user not found]: is like
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:08 am
Detroit wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:06 am

That usually makes me feel :triggered:
Stomach is unhappy. I might be time traveling. I think I could build an Iron Man suit by lunch.
:impressive:
wap

Apex wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:37 am
wap wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 10:49 am
:angry:
Fuckers need to be blasted on yelp.
If only :crang: were here to help write it.
:amaze:
wap

Fucking :crang:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:22 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 am Fun stuff today:
My boss is upset that a tank repair project won't be completed by his magic timeline that was based on absolutely nothing (no scope of work, no schedule, no cost basis, nothing) that he committed to at company leadership level. Going to be about 2 weeks behind it, and he wants to know "why the schedule slipped."

Bruh? The schedule was created as civil scope developed while we were repairing the tank, it didn't "slip." I actually think we're doing pretty damn good.

I fucking hate working here.
I've worked in places like that. It was part of my demise at Northrop. I was expected to negotiate pricing, terms and conditions, and a multi-year delivery schedule for an $8 million dollar contract in 30 days as a standard procurement package, even though other parts of leadership were saying it was a full blown sub-contract and should be kicked to that team or at least given 90 days like a subcontract is supposed to have to be negotiated and placed.

It took two weeks just to get a full price/cost analysis done from our PCA team. Then I had to send those numbers back to the supplier to open up negotiations.
Oh wow that's :impressive: ly bad. No wonder the government wastes millions.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Official application filled out and pay stubs sent. I gave the PM my card info over the phone last night for the $200 holding deposit and $35 application fee, but their square app isn't working, so I need to go grab a cashier's check from my bank today and drop it off to her tonight.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:05 pm Those damn crangs
:dat:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 pm Official application filled out and pay stubs sent. I gave the PM my card info over the phone last night for the $200 holding deposit and $35 application fee, but their square app isn't working, so I need to go grab a cashier's check from my bank today and drop it off to her tonight.
that was fast
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:55 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 pm Official application filled out and pay stubs sent. I gave the PM my card info over the phone last night for the $200 holding deposit and $35 application fee, but their square app isn't working, so I need to go grab a cashier's check from my bank today and drop it off to her tonight.
that was fast
Places move quick out here, so I figured I'd jump on it. As long as my credit application is fine, it should be locked up in my name. Don't forsee a problem there.. credit karma is showing me 802 right now, and a tracker on one of my credit cards is showing me at 740.

I'll start a thread for you guys to help me pick out furniture for the living room.
Dbest
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Built 4Runner & Pontiac Vibe

Just got back from the zoo, this guy walked in house, said he was ready for a nap and went to straight to the stairs lol

www.aguyagirlandatrail.com
instagram.com/aguyagirlandatrail
SAWCE

Just had a really weird smelling fart..
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Our local Zoo has nights where they close it to anyone under 21 and serve beer throughout the Zoo. It's 5/7.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:06 pm Our local Zoo has nights where they close it to anyone under 21 and serve beer throughout the Zoo. It's 5/7.
I think you mentioned this back in the day. Sounds fun, especially for seeing some of the animals that are nocturnal, like big cats. Although I'm sure they'll still pretty passive since they're just in their enclosures. Safari Park out here is definitely worth doing.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:13 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:06 pm Our local Zoo has nights where they close it to anyone under 21 and serve beer throughout the Zoo. It's 5/7.
I think you mentioned this back in the day. Sounds fun, especially for seeing some of the animals that are nocturnal, like big cats. Although I'm sure they'll still pretty passive since they're just in their enclosures. Safari Park out here is definitely worth doing.
I LOVE the Safari Park out there. :tits: and I had an annual pass to the SD Zoo just for the Safari Park. Legit 5/7.

The big cats and bears actually do seem to be a bit more active around sunset-dusk. It's a fun time to go to the Zoo. We can ride our bikes there, so it's full-on :drunk: stumbling around usually. 5/7
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Dbest wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:53 pm Just got back from the zoo, this guy walked in house, said he was ready for a nap and went to straight to the stairs lol

:lolol:
wap

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:04 pm Just had a really weird smelling fart..
:impressive:
wap

I've done the San Diego Safari Park. It's 5/7 for sure.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:18 pm

I LOVE the Safari Park out there. :tits: and I had an annual pass to the SD Zoo just for the Safari Park. Legit 5/7.

The big cats and bears actually do seem to be a bit more active around sunset-dusk. It's a fun time to go to the Zoo. We can ride our bikes there, so it's full-on :drunk: stumbling around usually. 5/7
That sounds fun as hell.
SAWCE

Yeah that's cool that the zoo lets you bring your bike in.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:50 pm Yeah that's cool that the zoo lets you bring your bike in.
They do not...but we can ride our bikes from our house to the zoo, so :drunk: isn't much of an issue.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:52 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:50 pm Yeah that's cool that the zoo lets you bring your bike in.
They do not...but we can ride our bikes from our house to the zoo, so :drunk: isn't much of an issue.
Ah gotcha.. I misread your post about the bikes the first time.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Was about to tow our building property manager’s car because she parked in a fire lane at the loading dock “because it was raining”
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Finally got paid for a month's work and another month of waiting... here's the dialog to confirm it ImageImage