Passive Aggressive Mumblings in Small City, Middle America

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

troyguitar wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:45 pm Ain't no difference between religious folks and Trumpkins. Toss a coin on that one. Both need to be rooted out if we are ever to make any meaningful progress. Both willfully deny :fax: to the point of being dangerous and are happy to perpetuate petty bickering to stay in power.
:dat: :dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Bunch of lib :pussy: up in the forum today.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:41 pm
wap wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Talk about an anti-Sophie's choice
It's fucked for sure. I'd characterize myself as a moderate libertarian, lefty on MOST social issues, righty on fiscal issues. I have huge problems with evangelicals and equally huge problems with frankly, even more militant liberals. In short, I hate people without reason. And more intensely with each passing day. I guess I'm a fking democrat these days because BOTH parties don't give a fk about spending our country into oblivion, they just do it different ways. I can't get onboard with any GOP social issue, except maybe "work for a living."......not sure how that isn't just common sense.

I was quite pleased that Roy Moore was defeated, in large part because Cheeto urged folks to vote for him because hey, we need to pass our agenda. I saw that woman who said old Roy signed her yearbook, and that testimony had the ring of truth to me....it had it to Mitch McConnell and everybody fking else too until all integrity was flushed, like that's a new concept.

I'm ready to Randy Weaver it and go off the grid, the shit's depressing.
Did I just read something I wrote?

:mindblown:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:04 pm

It's fucked for sure. I'd characterize myself as a moderate libertarian, lefty on MOST social issues, righty on fiscal issues. I have huge problems with evangelicals and equally huge problems with frankly, even more militant liberals. In short, I hate people without reason. And more intensely with each passing day. I guess I'm a fking democrat these days because BOTH parties don't give a fk about spending our country into oblivion, they just do it different ways. I can't get onboard with any GOP social issue, except maybe "work for a living."......not sure how that isn't just common sense.

I was quite pleased that Roy Moore was defeated, in large part because Cheeto urged folks to vote for him because hey, we need to pass our agenda. I saw that woman who said old Roy signed her yearbook, and that testimony had the ring of truth to me....it had it to Mitch McConnell and everybody fking else too until all integrity was flushed, like that's a new concept.

Did I just read something I wrote?

:mindblown:
:dat:

:fuckyeah: :mindblown:
wap

dubshow wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:00 pm Bunch of lib :pussy: up in the forum today.
:dubshow:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:20 pm
dubshow wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:00 pm Bunch of lib :pussy: up in the forum today.
:fuckyeah:
wap

dubshow wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:28 pm
wap wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:20 pm

:trollface: :lol:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Melon wrote:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:41 pm It's fucked for sure. I'd characterize myself as a moderate libertarian, lefty on MOST social issues, righty on fiscal issues. I have huge problems with evangelicals and equally huge problems with frankly, even more militant liberals. In short, I hate people without reason. And more intensely with each passing day. I guess I'm a fking democrat these days because BOTH parties don't give a fk about spending our country into oblivion, they just do it different ways. I can't get onboard with any GOP social issue, except maybe "work for a living."......not sure how that isn't just common sense.

My dream home, because fuck people.

Global warming and sea level rise, :doe:

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Melon wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:10 pm

fuck dattt

this is my dream place.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:46 pm

fuck dattt

this is my dream place.
Which island is that?
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Re: gay cakes

What gay person/couple would eat a cake they forced some private business to make in spite of the business/owner/etc not wanting to? Shit, I have skepticism about taking someone's parking space and coming back to my car with slashed tires, let alone trusting that person to not add his DNA to a cake.

At the end of the day I am of the belief that any private business has the right to refuse service to any person for any reason. In capitalism, we speak with our wallets and taking my business elsewhere from there on out would do more damage to that business than any "lawsuit" ever would (unless it brings attention in huge numbers and causes a bad reputation to spread like wild fire.)
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:14 am

fuck dattt

this is my dream place.
Which island is that?
astypalaia
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

fuck dattt

this is my dream place.
:disgust:
So many people close to annoy me.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:17 am
Which island is that?
astypalaia
All jokes aside, it's gorgeous.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

[user not found] wrote:
razr390 wrote:Re: gay cakes

What gay person/couple would eat a cake they forced some private business to make in spite of the business/owner/etc not wanting to? Shit, I have skepticism about taking someone's parking space and coming back to my car with slashed tires, let alone trusting that person to not add his DNA to a cake.

At the end of the day I am of the belief that any private business has the right to refuse service to any person for any reason. In capitalism, we speak with our wallets and taking my business elsewhere from there on out would do more damage to that business than any "lawsuit" ever would (unless it brings attention in huge numbers and causes a bad reputation to spread like wild fire.)
So I can refuse to serve a black person?
No fat chicks.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:54 am

slippery slope is slippery

also when does the individual vs a business begin and end? IE if i LLC to the 9's do i have to give up my racist, gay, and j00 hating ways? But If i bake cakes on the side personally can I retain my hateraide?

This is a tough one.

although, fuck that intolerant asshat, and fuck the gay' for not just swallowing a pill and going to a different bakery.

Basically, fuck everyone. :like: :neek: :hue: :hue: :hue:
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Touché, but I believe that’s the simplest and most rational way. If a business refuses to serve a black individual then they will suffer loss of business from a large percentage of society; likewise with LGBT, etc.

Just because it seems wrong doesn’t mean it should be illegal, because there are alternatives to satisfy the initial person’s needs (i.e. Bakey A refuses to serve a black/minority/LGBT individual, so bakeries B-Z offer to help them.)

That argument would only make sense in a vacuum society where only versions A of everything exist, and not B-Z (if that makes sense). A realist like you should understand that although the business does have the right to refuse service, it doesn’t mean that they necessarily should, as in this competitive market that could mean the make or break between surviving or going bankrupt.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth

Any business should have the right to refuse service to anyone they want.

And they also have the right to go out of business shortly after they do. It's just stupid business practice. NOT taking people's money because you don't like them for superficial reasons is ridiculous.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:Any business should have the right to refuse service to anyone they want.

And they also have the right to go out of business shortly after they do. It's just stupid business practice. NOT taking people's money because you don't like them for superficial reasons is ridiculous.
Spoken like someone who is not a minority.

Free markets don't solve these problems, they perpetuate them.
wap

razr390 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:56 am Re: gay cakes

:bruh:
There are several equal rights laws that disagree with you. What would you think if this :derp: baker said he didn't want to bake a cake for a black couple, or a Jewish couple, or a Muslim couple, or a mixed race couple, or a handicapped couple, or a Hindu couple? Discrimination is discrimination brah and I for one am very happy that that shit is against the law..

Your point is well taken that I wouldn't trust a cake from this asshole if I was this couple. If I were them, once I won the lawsuit and the asshole bakes my cake I'd smash it against his window and buy one from a friendlier baker.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:17 am
Which island is that?
astypalaia
:impressive:
I don't know this island, but now I want to!
wap

:dat: See my post above.
ChrisoftheNorth

In the days of social media and everything being public...it seems as though a discriminatory business could be put under much faster.

But I know that theory and reality are two different things in this case.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:35 pm In the days of social media and everything being public...it seems as though a discriminatory business could be put under much faster.

But I know that theory and reality are two different things in this case.
Hating fags (or most any minority) is likely to gain you more business than you lose in much of the country/world... Religion is the greatest!