The Sno Show - Tales of Wedding Fuckery

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

Sno wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:01 pm I’m a big fan of “twatwaffle,” too.
Small aside here:

What is it with the American pronunciation of Twat? At least here around Philly it’s always with a “d” - like twad.
Where I come from it’s Twat with a hard “t” that sounds like “that”.

Mind you it means I can get away with sneaking in the occasional insult that nobody understands.

Anyway, twat’s my question of the day.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

fledonfoot wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:24 pm
Small aside here:

What is it with the American pronunciation of Twat? At least here around Philly it’s always with a “d” - like twad.

Mind you it means I can get away with sneaking in the occasional insult that nobody understands.

Down in Airboat-ville it's with a T at the end too. But the Cajun and inbreds like to turn their "th" into "d" at the beginning of words. "There" becomes "dere"... then the ever famous "that" becomes "dat"
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Sno wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:07 pmSo fast forward to the rehearsal dinner.

It’s common to have an open mic at the rehearsal for a more casual opportunity for speeches. I was not at rehearsal but I heard the story from several people and the videographer caught it on film. A family friend of the Groom, also named Ashley, smashed out of her mind, grabbed the mic and started her speech with “Well, I was the first Ashley in Geoff’s life.”

This speech proceeded with her going into how her and Geoff had made pacts to get married to each other. And at 22, they decided to wait it out until 25. And then at 25 they decided to wait again. And so on. And that the only reason this wasn’t their wedding rehearsal was because Geoff met the other Ashley.

You can imagine how this went down. The Maid of Honor ended up bitching the girl out and asked her to leave. In a strange turn of events, Ashley-not-marrying-Geoff still showed her face at the wedding. As a second note, ANMG is also already married herself. Husband was in attendance to witness the whole shit show.
POTD, this shit is gold. I can't believe there are people out there that are actually like this.

Re: copying your wedding... what better wedding to copy than a wedding planner's own wedding? :iono:
Johnny_P

Small aside here:

Rhymes with "thought" instead of "splat" to me.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

Sno wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:43 am
stripethree wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:10 am
How much Xanax is this one taking on the daily?
I’m not sure this one is Xanax. All though she did act like this is all totally normal and cool. She asked me at one point how many brides have I had that contracted before they were engaged to which my response was “um ...none.” And she just smiled.

In her defense, if there is one, she wanted a September wedding for this year but quickly realized everyone and everything is already booked for Saturdays in September. My Septembers book 18 months in advance. So I think she’s nervous that she needs to get on it if she wants June, the next popular.

All though that still means she was shopping for September before she was even engaged, too. And on a far tighter time crunch for a proposal. And a venue to be built.

Xanax has a kid now and by evidence of social media, absolutely despises being a mother. She also put on about 25 lbs. Which would really help even out the milligrams she’s swallowing...
I can think of something else she should have swallowed.
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Acid666 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Small aside here:

Down in Airboat-ville it's with a T at the end too. But the Cajun and inbreds like to turn their "th" into "d" at the beginning of words. "There" becomes "dere"... then the ever famous "that" becomes "dat"
We pronounce it with hard T's at both ends here, too.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P

Sno wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:32 pm Let me paint Saturday's picture for you:

95 degrees. Over 100 degrees with the heat index.

The shit barn I posted a few pages back without A/C.
GF's brother's wedding was in Brooklyn in the middle of a heat wave, outside at a bar where the bar's AC system broke the day before. It was absolutely brutal. Fortunately for us, they decided umbrellas were fine, so the bar set up their Corona umbrellas and we all didn't die.

Outside weddings are pretty for sure but maaaaaaan I am the crankiest motherfucker if I get hot. Humid + over 80F is :nope:
lagunasecaballs
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: All the E46 M3s

This was a fun read. I read every single god damn page yesterday.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

lagunasecaballs wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:35 am This was a fun read. I read every single god damn page yesterday.
More committed than some of my couples, girl.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

lagunasecaballs wrote:This was a fun read. I read every single god damn page yesterday.
50 shades of cray
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

I also read all the pages. I told Trav I’d love to intern for you in the fall, lol.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
wap

troyguitar wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:43 am
lagunasecaballs wrote:This was a fun read. I read every single god damn page yesterday.
50 shades of cray
:notbad: :lol:
wap

lagunasecaballs wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:35 am This was a fun read. I read every single god damn page yesterday.
There is much entertainment to be found within these pages.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 pm
Acid666 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:52 pm

We pronounce it with hard T's at both ends here, too.
If it is prounounced twad it would be spelled twad.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Desertbreh wrote:
wap wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 pm We pronounce it with hard T's at both ends here, too.
:dat:

Twat, as in SWAT... or :wat:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

KiaGiver wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:29 am I also read all the pages. I told Trav I’d love to intern for you in the fall, lol.
Accepting resumes. Can you sweat your ass off? That’s basically all we do.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:26 pm
Desertbreh wrote:

Twat, as in SWAT... or :wat:
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Sno wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:09 pm
KiaGiver wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:29 am I also read all the pages. I told Trav I’d love to intern for you in the fall, lol.
i can sweat, lift heavy shit, and eat food

Need Modz? Hit me up!
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

KiaGiver wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:22 pm
Sno wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:09 pm

Hired. Like, so hired. I’ve been saying for years I need to figure out how to get a capable male on staff.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Sno wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:50 pm
KiaGiver wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:22 pm

Hired. Like, so hired. I’ve been saying for years I need to figure out how to get a capable male on staff.
I'd totally do that shit. I'm super organized and punctual, and love watching people dig themselves into deeper and deeper holes.
Sno you need your own reality show. I'd binge watch that and yell at my tv the whole time like I do for My 600 Pound Life
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

So a hot wedding with actual death dumps. :impressive:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Acid666 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:36 pm
Sno wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:50 pm

I'd totally do that shit. I'm super organized and punctual, and love watching people dig themselves into deeper and deeper holes.
Sno you need your own reality show. I'd binge watch that and yell at my tv the whole time like I do for My 600 Pound Life
You’re hired, too.

I’m taking steps towards a podcast. We’ll see where it goes. I was just talking to Zilch last night about how if you all, the last demographic I would expect to be entertained by this shit, is entertained, then it might be something.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Sno wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:13 am

You’re hired, too.

I’m taking steps towards a podcast. We’ll see where it goes. I was just talking to Zilch last night about how if you all, the last demographic I would expect to be entertained by this shit, is entertained, then it might be something.
Why wouldn't we be entertained by this? :sissyfight:
Johnny_P

Sno wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:13 am

You’re hired, too.

It is really rather :popcorn: , IMO. Especially the fighting and childish behavior of (generally drunk) adults parts.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Sno wrote:
Acid666 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:36 pm I'd totally do that shit. I'm super organized and punctual, and love watching people dig themselves into deeper and deeper holes.
You’re hired, too.

I’m taking steps towards a podcast. We’ll see where it goes. I was just talking to Zilch last night about how if you all, the last demographic I would expect to be entertained by this shit, are entertained, then it might be something.
FTFY.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist: