DFD Dream Thread-Share your dreams here!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

haleyann wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:13 pm
Irish wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:01 am

I generally take 20 mg of Melotonin when I need it and it never does that to me. 600mcg seems like a really small dose to have had that effect :iono:
I normally only take 300 mcg and it is just enough for me to feel that heaviness feeling and get me to sleep. It's more of a psychological thing for me I think, when I have to wake up early I kinda get anxiety about how little sleep I'm going to get and it keeps me up. A little melatonin goes a long way in helping that.
I am exactly the same way...my mind tends to start racing ......I love Melatonin to make my eyes heavy and gently help me drift off
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Oh man, I had some weird dreams and hallucinations in the hospital while still feeling the effects of the anesthetic and the opioid based pain relievers.

First the hallucinations:
The most frequent one was, for 3-4 days after the surgery, whenever I'd close my eyes, I'd see an image that looked just like what the ocean looks like from a plane plying 7 miles above it on a clear day, except that it was bright orange, or sometimes dull yellow. It was pretty and kind of nice to see.
Another thing I saw with my eyes closed was rain falling straight down on my face as if I was looking up during a rainstorm, but the rain was bright orange, or vivid blue. Also pretty and calming.
The other hallucination I remember is seeing me flying at high speed through a thick web of what looked like blood vessels, sort of like an old video arcade game. Not as calming as the others but also cool in it's own way.
I also saw things at the very edge of my peripheral vision that weren't there. Just images or flashes of things moving at high speed.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:31 pm Oh man, I had some weird dreams and hallucinations in the hospital while still feeling the effects of the anesthetic and the opioid based pain relievers.

The most frequent one was, for 3-4 days after the surgery, whenever I'd close my eyes, I'd see an image that looked just like what the ocean looks like from a plane plying 7 miles above it on a clear day, except that it was bright orange, or sometimes dull yellow. It was pretty and kind of nice to see.
Another thing I saw with my eyes closed was rain falling straight down on my face as if I was looking up during a rainstorm, but the rain was bright orange, or vivid blue. Also pretty and calming.
The other hallucination I remember is seeing me flying at high speed through a thick web of what looked like blood vessels, sort of like an old video arcade game. Not as calming as the others but also cool in it's own way.
I also saw things at the very edge of my peripheral vision that weren't there. Just images or flashes of things moving at high speed.
Congrats, you are now a MARVEL hero.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:51 pm
wap wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:31 pm Oh man, I had some weird dreams and hallucinations in the hospital while still feeling the effects of the anesthetic and the opioid based pain relievers.

Congrats, you are now a MARVEL hero.
:wat: :butwhy:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I probably had a bizarre flight/airport experience from DC to Austin in my dream.

First, I ended up boarding on an old style airplane. Then landed on the airport where the it appears to be in the middle of a Nascar track where the RV spectators hang. When we got off, each passenger or family had a Ford Taurus to drive to the rental lot or baggage claim, etc. We first have to go through a gate with booth, the dude asked me for rental agreement :wtf: . Then went to the rental building, which was strange. After I arrived, there was a bunch of rooms with manufacturers labeled on the door, presumably on which brand I wanna rent :mindblown: . Then I probably woke up
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

Had a funny one last night. Dreamed that I (and most of DFD) was standing up to Griff's wedding ( :fuckyeah: ). Someone (not Griff) had some VERY specific rules for color and style of shirt we were to wear as we weren't renting tuxedos. No red, no gray, no plead, etc, even for the rehearsal night. Now, like most dudes, my suits are all various shades of gray scale so Alison actually offered to come over and go through my closet to help me pick a shirt for the rehearsal and a suit for the wedding day. When she showed up at my :haus: , she was carrying her brand new :baby: and was very visibly preggers with another :baby: ! :lol: That's when I woke up.
:lolol: :wtf: :wat: :fullretard: :lolwut:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:25 am Had a funny one last night. Dreamed that I (and most of DFD) was standing up to Griff's wedding ( :fuckyeah: ). Someone (not Griff) had some VERY specific rules for color and style of shirt we were to wear as we weren't renting tuxedos. No red, no gray, no plead, etc, even for the rehearsal night. Now, like most dudes, my suits are all various shades of gray scale so Alison actually offered to come over and go through my closet to help me pick a shirt for the rehearsal and a suit for the wedding day. When she showed up at my :haus: , she was carrying her brand new :baby: and was very visibly preggers with another :baby: ! :lol: That's when I woke up.
:lolol: :wtf: :wat: :fullretard: :lolwut:
:lolol:

Epic foreshadowing from Grand Fappy.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Had a few dreams last night, but only remember one part of what I think was the last one. I was in my room, but for some reason there were more beds in there and random people were in the beds. We were all trying to fall asleep, but I needed to rub one out so I was trying to do it silently under the covers, but it was so loud that I knew everyone could hear it and I couldn’t finish because of it :dafuq: :lolol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I had a weird dream where I kind of :troywax: ed on wheels that are almost exactly the same as mine, but little heavier and in a different color, but under the same company. Along with some weird looking exhaust tips where I felt like it's a good idea to add to my car. I didn't know what I was thinking. :lol: it just happened when I met another fellow egg enthusiast and the guy was like yo you want my wheels out of the blue, which I simultaneously accepted his offer.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.