DFD Dream Thread-Share your dreams here!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

wap wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:25 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:38 pm

I've been thinking about shaving it off lately, so I think that's where that part came from..
So you're gonna look like this: :sawce: again? :notbad:
Potentially. Part of me wants to shave it, part of me wants to get it even longer.

Realistically I'm probably going to keep growing it, then if Mama Sawce loses her hair during this treatment I'll shave it off for her since she's not a fan of it. Maybe drive up and let her shave it.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:27 pm
wap wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:25 pm

So you're gonna look like this: :sawce: again? :notbad:
Potentially. Part of me wants to shave it, part of me wants to get it even longer.

Realistically I'm probably going to keep growing it, then if Mama Sawce loses her hair during this treatment I'll shave it off for her since she's not a fan of it. Maybe drive up and let her shave it.
Maybe she can replace her hair with it!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

wap wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:33 pm

no. just no.
SAWCE

wap wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:33 pm

:notbad:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

So lately I’ve been looking to get a job at a hotel.

Here’s the dream. I went on an interview at a Fairmont hotel in DC (those who don’t know, Fairmont is a very prestigious company, so it’ll definitely look good on my resume). Started as front desk as my first day, some family came up to me for check in, in a VERY rude approach. Just demanded me to book them a room, at that point, I was very uncomfortable. Not only I had to do work quickly for her, but also for a fact that the family has the nerve to talk to me like that. Afterwards, I was done with my shift, and as I was leaving the hotel, lady yelled HEY! at me. She asked me I should be working, and I explained her that i’m done with my shift, my hours are up. About a minute arguing, I told her “if you have a problem for it, ask my manager”. She complained and got fired right at the spot, and the women ripped my name tag off my suit, I was like :wtf:

Then this jamaican uber guy with that accent pulled up and gave me shit about what happened, clearly I was pissed, so I responded “shut the fuck up”, then he got out of the car with a crowbar attempting to beat me up. I tried to defend myself by grabbing his arm of where the crowbar is and bam I woke up.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I dreamt about waking up with my beard grew 6 times as larger than I had ever grown (aka islam extremist or sawce beard) and it covered my cheeks. For some reason, I did trim my beard to a more civil fashion and then shaved the parts where my beard is usually at, but left my goatee, stache, neck beard and cheek beard and I somehow liked it. :lol:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:31 pm

:wtf:
I've been thinking about shaving it off lately, so I think that's where that part came from..
I have no idea how you and Acid run those things. It just looks like an epic pain in the ass to me but obvi opinions vary.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:04 pm

I have no idea how you and Acid run those things. It just looks like an epic pain in the ass to me but obvi opinions vary.
:dat:

It's so itchy!

Also, I don't grow a full beard, :sad: Man level -15
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:04 pm

It definitely can be. Mine just got trimmed a good amount, so it’s more manageable now. But if I actually take as good of care of it as I should it’s a hassle for sure.
wap

Had a couple weird ones lately.

Last week I dreamed that my 82 year old aunt got pregnant, by my 90 year old uncle. :yikes:

Last night was also pretty :wtf:
We were at a friends house for dinner. Friends that we kind of lost touch with IRL and haven't seen each other in several years. Anyway, she is a vegetarian IRL but in the dream she brought to the table a whole roasted horse head. :gag: She then sliced the top off from where the brain was all the way forward to the tip of the snout and lifted it up to reveal the big tongue already sliced into individual portions. I thankfully woke up at that point?
:wat: :butwhy: :gag: :disgust: :notsure: :nope: :nevermind: :hellno:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:23 pm Had a couple weird ones lately.

Last week I dreamed that my 82 year old aunt got pregnant, by my 90 year old uncle. :yikes:

We were at a friends house for dinner. Friends that we kind of lost touch with IRL and haven't seen each other in several years. Anyway, she is a vegetarian IRL but in the dream she brought to the table a whole roasted horse head. :gag: She then sliced the top off from where the brain was all the way forward to the tip of the snout and lifted it up to reveal the big tongue already sliced into individual portions. I thankfully woke up at that point?
Ron, its time to lay off the drugs.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:38 pm

Sopranos meets Indiana Jones :impressive:
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:38 pm

I wish I could say that was the reason. :lol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Ok so I was browsing my tinder, and out of nowhere someone super liked me, and it turns out it was actually a friend I haven’t talked to since high school. I was never really attracted or had any intentions of her being more than a friend. But I would admit she is good looking so I never found her nowhere near ugly. Anyway, she started messaging me how are you and blah blah blah, and as the convo goes, she started sending pictures with bra’s and panties to me and asked me where to meet up, i was never :wtf: about this weirdly. Then I hopped in my car to see her. I somehow randomly woke up as I was just cruising on the highway
wap

Woke up too soon, dude!
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:06 am Ok so I was browsing my tinder, and out of nowhere someone super liked me, and it turns out it was actually a friend I haven’t talked to since high school. I was never really attracted or had any intentions of her being more than a friend. But I would admit she is good looking so I never found her nowhere near ugly. Anyway, she started messaging me how are you and blah blah blah, and as the convo goes, she started sending pictures with bra’s and panties to me and asked me where to meet up, i was never :wtf: about this weirdly. Then I hopped in my car to see her. I somehow randomly woke up as I was just cruising on the highway
I forgot this was the dream thread for a second and I was all :fuckyeah: for you.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:53 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:06 am Ok so I was browsing my tinder, and out of nowhere someone super liked me, and it turns out it was actually a friend I haven’t talked to since high school. I was never really attracted or had any intentions of her being more than a friend. But I would admit she is good looking so I never found her nowhere near ugly. Anyway, she started messaging me how are you and blah blah blah, and as the convo goes, she started sending pictures with bra’s and panties to me and asked me where to meet up, i was never :wtf: about this weirdly. Then I hopped in my car to see her. I somehow randomly woke up as I was just cruising on the highway
I forgot this was the dream thread for a second and I was all :fuckyeah: for you.
#metoo!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

And needless to say when I woke up, I was :rage:

The pic of said girl
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:09 pm

The pic of said girl
Oh yeah.. she's way cute.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:17 pm

The pic of said girl
Yep she is.

Shit i almost forgot, i did actually ran into her at a night club in DC with her girls back in december 2015, talked probably about good 5 mins or so and I was with one of my turkish friends that now works in Virginia.
wap

The pic of said girl
:notbad:
:woodplow:
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:24 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Yep she is.

Shit i almost forgot, i did actually ran into her at a night club in DC with her girls back in december 2015, talked probably about good 5 mins or so and I was with one of my turkish friends that now works in Virginia.
Send her a random FB message. Turn that dream into real life.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:18 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Yep she is.

Well, she is actually kind of a trump supporter, judging by what she posts on facebook. I’ll screenshot an example. She even shared a song called “take the knee my ass” with 3 american flag emojis then deleted it
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:46 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Well, she is actually kind of a trump supporter, judging by what she posts on facebook. I’ll screenshot an example. She even shared a song called “take the knee my ass” with 3 american flag emojis then deleted it
:disgust:
Hard pass, bro.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:04 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:46 pm

:disgust:
Hard pass, bro.
I mean idk, she seems cool to me as in we never had any conflict in terms of who i am and so on as she knows where im from etc. But yeah, some people I know that I didn’t think they would support trump as well, who knows.