DFD Dream Thread-Share your dreams here!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

maybe I'll write out some of the funky ones that I've had before.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:06 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 am I had a dream that my phone got the wannacry virus.
CRAIDS? :notsure:
:disgust:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

datgrundle wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 am maybe I'll write out some of the funky ones that I've had before.
:doit:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

ok.. gonna give this a go before I fully forget. I'm sorry for all my typos and errors, I am half asleep.

Had a dream that about werewolves. It played out a little like a movie in terms of story setup & plot. There was a main kid in high school or just out of high school. he had an uncle that lived with them and would go out at the beginning of the month or and get hammered drunk. Main kid also has a girl that he is into, she lives at home with her parents & brother. Dream moves on with main kid enjoying interacting with his girl and family. One of the nights that his uncle is gonna go out drinking he goes out to look at the night sky and see his uncle left a lit cigarette in the ashtray and he isn't around so he picks it up and finishes it. Uncle comes outside when main kid is putting it out and is intensely concerned over main kid smoking his cigarette. Uncle asked him to come upstairs and proceeds to explain he is going to change into something, that the smoke spread the curse to the main kid. That once that main kid transformed he would have to manage to get into the basement, through a door that was never noticed by the whole family before and get through the connected sewer system (ala Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles looking system). That he would have to go to the "patch" to get approvals from the heads if he was allowed to live.

Main kid proceeds to rip apart into a long thin legged sort of werewolf, immediately rips apart a rabbit outside but manages to get through the basement window. All his senses are intense and the adrenaline pumping through his body makes it nearly impossible to navigate. He manages to push through it and follow the directions. He was not expecting to see what was next. In a large tiled alley there is a giant overall wearing main with a blurred face and his boulder sized cabbages on the ground. As he approaches the farmer is very still but the cabbages open revealing very old man looking face who begin to argue if this kid was in the plan or not. They are very grumpy. They explain they have been influencing things on earth for many years, like demi god type creatures. The have the farmer give him a ring, one that he will give to his "keeper". The ring is a safeguard, it protects the wearer from any harm that the werewolf can inflict and will kill said werewolf if things get out of hand. Also.. don't share any cigarettes as that's how it is spread.

Main kid goes back and enough time has passed that him and his uncle have reverted back.

Am getting tired of writing, gonna break this down to plot points:

kid gets back
kid has heart to with his girl
she wants him to stay at her place next change since he has a room that should contain him
they say they love each other
he explains the ring and gives it to her
some other weird dream stuff in the passing month, cant remember
Kid goes over to change
girl's brother is in the room, acting weird & agro.
Kid changes on the spot and fights the brother though the brother gets away (but is also cursed now)
Brother finds out the spot of the "patch" and smashes all the grumpy head plants.
Chaos ensues, he starts biting people & eating neighborhood pets left and right.
Kid and brother have a werewolf showdown, kid manages to rip out his heart.
The brother's heart bursts into light and changes into a new ring.
Brother, still a werewolf, gets up but isn't attacking and is in more control.
Story is all set up so now that uncle, girl's brother and the main kid have to deal with all the new feral werewolves that the brother made.
I wake up
wap

:wtf: You win, man.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

datgrundle wrote:ok.. gonna give this a go before I fully forget. I'm sorry for all my typos and errors, I am half asleep.

Had a dream that about werewolves. It played out a little like a movie in terms of story setup & plot. There was a main kid in high school or just out of high school. he had an uncle that lived with them and would go out at the beginning of the month or and get hammered drunk. Main kid also has a girl that he is into, she lives at home with her parents & brother. Dream moves on with main kid enjoying interacting with his girl and family. One of the nights that his uncle is gonna go out drinking he goes out to look at the night sky and see his uncle left a lit cigarette in the ashtray and he isn't around so he picks it up and finishes it. Uncle comes outside when main kid is putting it out and is intensely concerned over main kid smoking his cigarette. Uncle asked him to come upstairs and proceeds to explain he is going to change into something, that the smoke spread the curse to the main kid. That once that main kid transformed he would have to manage to get into the basement, through a door that was never noticed by the whole family before and get through the connected sewer system (ala Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles looking system). That he would have to go to the "patch" to get approvals from the heads if he was allowed to live.

Main kid proceeds to rip apart into a long thin legged sort of werewolf, immediately rips apart a rabbit outside but manages to get through the basement window. All his senses are intense and the adrenaline pumping through his body makes it nearly impossible to navigate. He manages to push through it and follow the directions. He was not expecting to see what was next. In a large tiled alley there is a giant overall wearing main with a blurred face and his boulder sized cabbages on the ground. As he approaches the farmer is very still but the cabbages open revealing very old man looking face who begin to argue if this kid was in the plan or not. They are very grumpy. They explain they have been influencing things on earth for many years, like demi god type creatures. The have the farmer give him a ring, one that he will give to his "keeper". The ring is a safeguard, it protects the wearer from any harm that the werewolf can inflict and will kill said werewolf if things get out of hand. Also.. don't share any cigarettes as that's how it is spread.

Main kid goes back and enough time has passed that him and his uncle have reverted back.

Am getting tired of writing, gonna break this down to plot points:

kid gets back
kid has heart to with his girl
she wants him to stay at her place next change since he has a room that should contain him
they say they love each other
he explains the ring and gives it to her
some other weird dream stuff in the passing month, cant remember
Kid goes over to change
girl's brother is in the room, acting weird & agro.
Kid changes on the spot and fights the brother though the brother gets away (but is also cursed now)
Brother finds out the spot of the "patch" and smashes all the grumpy head plants.
Chaos ensues, he starts biting people & eating neighborhood pets left and right.
Kid and brother have a werewolf showdown, kid manages to rip out his heart.
The brother's heart bursts into light and changes into a new ring.
Brother, still a werewolf, gets up but isn't attacking and is in more control.
Story is all set up so now that uncle, girl's brother and the main kid have to deal with all the new feral werewolves that the brother made.
I wake up
Grundle, what did I tell you about reading those Twilight books before bed! I warned you it would make your dreams full of teen angst supernatural melodrama!

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:39 am:wtf: You win, man.
This is pretty vanilla and I'm not even getting into the intense visual nature of the dreams which frankly are the wilder part of many of my dreams.
wap

datgrundle wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 pm
This is pretty vanilla and I'm not even getting into the intense visual nature of the dreams which frankly are the wilder part of many of my dreams.
:mindblown:
Looking forward to reading about more of your dreams then! :like:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

I dreamed the night before last that I was a surrogate mother for @Big Brain Bradley and his wifey.

*I talk to Mrs.Big Brain Bradley pretty regularly via text. They're in my subconscious more than probably expected.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

datgrundle wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 pm
In4moardreams!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I had a dream where I ran into the comedian Kevin Hart. For some reason he lived in Washington DC and I told him that I was doing an internship there. I asked him, if by any chance, he'd want to show me around and we could hang out. At some point, he said yeah and I ended up being one of his friends and part of his crew.

And then I made a joke when we were out at dinner and it went something along the lines of "you can't force someone who has no idea on how to do something to become the manager overnight. That's like having a girl who never sucked :dong: to start off on :dedong: instead" and Kevin was all like " :lolol: " and he used it on his next show and people LOVED it so he asked me if I want to become one of his right hand man, who help him formulate new jokes and stories that aren't related to his personal life.

Was 5/7, I really like him so it was :lolol:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

I recently thought about a dream I had years ago. The only thing I remember about it is that there was someone in it with a funny name.

Their name was Dennis Duknuckle :lolol: :wtf: With that specific spelling.

It was so funny that I actually woke up in the middle of the night to write the name down so I wouldn't forget it in the morning. I recently found that piece of paper which made me :member: it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

I had a dream about being at work and seeing an old co-worker. weird.

other weird thing that as a kid i had a re-occuring dream that is suspiciously like the matrix scene with the falcon in the rain with the weird building. This was before the movie came out.
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:39 pm I had a dream about being at work and seeing an old co-worker. weird.

other weird thing that as a kid i had a re-occuring dream that is suspiciously like the matrix scene with the falcon in the rain with the weird building. This was before the movie came out.
You are the Matrix.
wap

Had an odd little dream last night.
I dreampt that we were hosting Christmas but we forgot to put up any decorations at all. No lights outside, no trees inside, no baubles or tchotchkes of any kind. Anyway, the guests start showing up and a step-niece arrives with her family and all she cares about is to have glasses of anchovies to eat. No other food or drink, just nice wine glasses full of slimy, salty anchovies. :wtf:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

wap wrote:Had an odd little dream last night.
I dreampt that we were hosting Christmas but we forgot to put up any decorations at all. No lights outside, no trees inside, no baubles or tchotchkes of any kind. Anyway, the guests start showing up and a step-niece arrives with her family and all she cares about is to have glasses of anchovies to eat. No other food or drink, just nice wine glasses full of slimy, salty anchovies. :wtf:
So you were Jewish. :notbad:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:crang:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:rudy:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:whocares:
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

I dont have the luxury of remembering my dreams. So I appreciate this thread. I always like to live vicariously through my friends or wife's dream stories.
wap

LOL @tarspin!
wap

:disappoint: that this thread faded out. I thought some of you said you'd be frequent contributors...

Anyway, a couple nights ago I dreamed I was in the NBA, specifically playing for the Bulls. :ludacris: and even more :wtf: :fullretard: when you consider that I rather dislike watching NBA basketball, let alone play it. I have not watched 2 minutes of pro b-ball since the final game of the 6th Bulls championship series back in 1998. I was never any good at it either, and except for a year in 7th grade NEVER played for fun. I'm also only 5'7"! :lol:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:22 pm :disappoint: that this thread faded out. I thought some of you said you'd be frequent contributors...

Anyway, a couple nights ago I dreamed I was in the NBA, specifically playing for the Bulls. :ludacris: and even more :wtf: :fullretard: when you consider that I rather dislike watching NBA basketball, let alone play it. I have not watched 2 minutes of pro b-ball since the final game of the 6th Bulls championship series back in 1998. I was never any good at it either, and except for a year in 7th grade NEVER played for fun. I'm also only 5'7"! :lol:
I've had some shit go down the past couple months and haven't posted much in general. Starting at BMW and MINI closing, been working close to 70 hrs a week since the start of august. Just haven't had time.. :(
wap

datgrundle wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 am
wap wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:22 pm :disappoint: that this thread faded out. I thought some of you said you'd be frequent contributors...

I've had some shit go down the past couple months and haven't posted much in general. Starting at BMW and MINI closing, been working close to 70 hrs a week since the start of august. Just haven't had time.. :(
Dem work hours :disgust:

Hopefully it'll slow down a bit for you in the fall and you can share some of your :wtf: dreams again.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:41 am
datgrundle wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 am

Dem work hours :disgust:

Hopefully it'll slow down a bit for you in the fall and you can share some of your :wtf: dreams again.
With those hours I've been super unconscious either due to stress/fatigue or booze. No dreams lately