DFD Dream Thread-Share your dreams here!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Not a goals and aspirations thread.

If you had a :lolol: dream, :wtf: dream, :hubba: :jimp: dream, or :yikes: nightmare, share it here!

I had a :lolol: dream recently that got me to thinking about starting a thread, so I'll go first.

There's a friend in our extended group of college-era buddies that had a rep of being rather :troywax: back in his single days. Shopped for clothes only at higher end stores, bought a full set of high threadcount sheets and pillow cases for his air mattress when we went camping, drove a douchemobile, etc. Anyway, so in my dream, a bunch of us were giving him shit for his latest :rolleyes: :butwhy: purchase: something called a "toast table". :lol: This thing was used solely for the purpose of holding a piece of toast while it was being buttered. It was made of wood with an ornately turned pedestal leg. The table top was the size of a piece of bread with raised edges on 2 sides to hold the toast while you buttered it. It was also a whole .375" taller than a kitchen counter so you didn't have to bend over so far while you buttered your toast. Since he didn't have room for it in his kitchen, he kept it in the garage with his other tools so every time he wanted a piece of buttered toast, he'd have to toast it in his kitchen, bring it to the garage with his butter, butter it out there, then bring the now buttered toast back to his kitchen, and he'd have to repeat this if he wanted more than 1 piece of toast. And what did he pay for this little marvel of culinary engineering? He bragged that he only paid $500 fot it! :lolol: :wtf: I literally woke myself up laughing.

Let's hear some of your more memorable dreams!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

i dreamed last night that i road tripped to FSAE in Lincoln, Nebraska to see the tigers race.

not alot of detail, but that all i recall.
brain go brrrrrr
wap

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:16 pm Man I wish I could remember my dreams.

I just don't. :(
:disappoint:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I'll be posting in here often, as I have pretty vivid dreams most nights. It'll just be a matter of remembering them when I get into work to post.

Don't remember much from last night's except for some dude at work trying to call me out for leaving early even though I'd worked a 10 hour day.

Two nights ago though I had a real weird one.. I was trying to leave somewhere in my car, but there was a group of people just standing in the road. I thought I could go around all of them, slowed way way down to where the car was just pulling itself along while idling.. ended up tapping some girl and she went down making a huge fuss about it. Got out to make sure she was okay. Talked her out of getting my insurance info, and she left, but said she'd be back. Spend the rest of my dream trying to disguise my car so she wouldn't recognize it when she got back. :dafuq: Why didn't I just leave?
wap

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:19 pm I'll be posting in here often, as I have pretty vivid dreams most nights. It'll just be a matter of remembering them when I get into work to post.

Don't remember much from last night's except for some dude at work trying to call me out for leaving early even though I'd worked a 10 hour day.

Two nights ago though I had a real weird one.. I was trying to leave somewhere in my car, but there was a group of people just standing in the road. I thought I could go around all of them, slowed way way down to where the car was just pulling itself along while idling.. ended up tapping some girl and she went down making a huge fuss about it. Got out to make sure she was okay. Talked her out of getting my insurance info, and she left, but said she'd be back. Spend the rest of my dream trying to disguise my car so she wouldn't recognize it when she got back. :dafuq: Why didn't I just leave?
:fuckyeah: that you'll be posting in here often.
:wtf: actions on your part in your dream.
SAWCE

wap wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:19 pm I'll be posting in here often, as I have pretty vivid dreams most nights. It'll just be a matter of remembering them when I get into work to post.

There's gonna be a lot of :dafuq: in here from me. Super weird, vivid dreams almost every night. I die really violently in them pretty regularly too.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:23 pm

There's gonna be a lot of :dafuq: in here from me. Super weird, vivid dreams almost every night. I die really violently in them pretty regularly too.
:popcorn:
Looking forward to hearing about them!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

I had a dream that a cheeseburger was eating ME!

Oh yeah, and :dock: with :wap:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

:popcorn:
brain go brrrrrr
wap

Irish wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:31 pm I had a dream that a cheeseburger was eating ME!

Oh yeah, and :dock: with :wap:
:wtf:

Oh, and that was no dream. :hubba:
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Seinfeld quote ......

It is always a dream with you big fellah.....
wap

Irish wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:39 pm Seinfeld quote ......

It is always a dream with you big fellah.....
:lol: :sissyfight:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

I'm in the same boat. Honestly, some nights I really don't look forward to going to sleep because of how fucked up they can be.
wap

datgrundle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm in the same boat. Honestly, some nights I really don't look forward to going to sleep because of how fucked up they can be.
Be sure to share here!
SAWCE

datgrundle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:10 pm

I've always had trouble falling asleep, and while I've never thought about that, maybe that is why. My subconscious know's it's in for a weird, wild ride, and tries to keep me up to avoid it.. interesting thought...

Woke up crying twice last week, but can't remember what those dreams were.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Keep em coming :therapist:

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

So I have a friend Whitney, I met her mom last week and she has a sister but I haven't met her. I had a dream last night that whitneys mom called me and was trying to make plans with me to go snowboarding and see movies and stuff, and we could take whitneys sister but she very specifically told me DONT TELL WHITNEY. And I felt super weird about it in my dream, like why the hell is her mom trying to hang out with me...

I texted Whitney when I woke up and she thought it was hilarious.
wap

Meant to post this the other day. Woke up with this little doozy on Saturday morning.

I was visiting a friend while she was cleaning her shower :wtf: and she was talking about her teenage daughter. Then, in an exasperated-parent tone, she shook her head and said, "that Rebecca Nixon", using her first and middle name. I answered, :wtf: , your daughter's middle name is Nixon?? And she replied, "well, her middle name is really Montrose, but since they're the same word we just use them interchangeably." :wtf: Montrose/Nixon :wtf:
:lolol:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:10 pm Not a goals and aspirations thread.

If you had a :lolol: dream, :wtf: dream, :hubba: :jimp: dream, or :yikes: nightmare, share it here!

I had a :lolol: dream recently that got me to thinking about starting a thread, so I'll go first.

There's a friend in our extended group of college-era buddies that had a rep of being rather :troywax: back in his single days. Shopped for clothes only at higher end stores, bought a full set of high threadcount sheets and pillow cases for his air mattress when we went camping, drove a douchemobile, etc. Anyway, so in my dream, a bunch of us were giving him shit for his latest :rolleyes: :butwhy: purchase: something called a "toast table". :lol: This thing was used solely for the purpose of holding a piece of toast while it was being buttered. It was made of wood with an ornately turned pedestal leg. The table top was the size of a piece of bread with raised edges on 2 sides to hold the toast while you buttered it. It was also a whole .375" taller than a kitchen counter so you didn't have to bend over so far while you buttered your toast. Since he didn't have room for it in his kitchen, he kept it in the garage with his other tools so every time he wanted a piece of buttered toast, he'd have to toast it in his kitchen, bring it to the garage with his butter, butter it out there, then bring the now buttered toast back to his kitchen, and he'd have to repeat this if he wanted more than 1 piece of toast. And what did he pay for this little marvel of culinary engineering? He bragged that he only paid $500 fot it! :lolol: :wtf: I literally woke myself up laughing.

Ha ha that's fucking awesome man. 5/7 thread idea. I get some really weird ones every once in a while so I will be stopping by.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:10 pm Not a goals and aspirations thread.

Ha ha that's fucking awesome man. 5/7 thread idea. I get some really weird ones every once in a while so I will be stopping by.
:fuckyeah:
post yours up!
SAWCE

Haven't been remembering many of my dreams lately, but I have a glimpse of one of them from last night.. I opened my mailbox and every pair of shoes I've bought over the last year or two was crammed in there. Not my own, but brand new ones had been shipped to me even though I didn't buy them again. They weren't in bags or boxes or anything, just all stuffed in there for some reason.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:12 pm Haven't been remembering many of my dreams lately, but I have a glimpse of one of them from last night.. I opened my mailbox and every pair of shoes I've bought over the last year or two was crammed in there. Not my own, but brand new ones had been shipped to me even though I didn't buy them again. They weren't in bags or boxes or anything, just all stuffed in there for some reason.
But what does it mean?

:therapist:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

I had a dream that my phone got the wannacry virus.
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 am I had a dream that my phone got the wannacry virus.
CRAIDS? :notsure:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

ugh... by the time I get to work and am ready to write my dream out I can't remember.