DFD Dream Thread-Share your dreams here!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

wap wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:04 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:46 pm

Well, she is actually kind of a trump supporter, judging by what she posts on facebook. I’ll screenshot an example. She even shared a song called “take the knee my ass” with 3 american flag emojis then deleted it
:disgust:
Hard pass, bro.
I don’t know, sounds like a candidate for a hate-fuck :lol:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:34 am
wap wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:04 pm

:disgust:
Hard pass, bro.
I don’t know, sounds like a candidate for a hate-fuck :lol:
:notbad: True! :lol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Ok here’s an interesting one. I met this girl that I matched with on tinder. Little thing I didn’t know is that she’s actually a mutual friend of one of my good friends that I apperently did not know of (mind you I met a lot of her girls at gatherings and whatnot). Maybe couple days later, we somehow decided to head to West Virginia to go camp somewhere in the mountains and I only camped once, which was at a local park with a few friends, just one friend and me headed to dc instead of sleeping in. That night when I was about to :woodplow: , a bear was attacking my GTI. I tried to give him some marshmallows and threw them out in the woods so he would get it and walked away. Then I continued to do some unfinished business with the girl and wokeup out of nowhere.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:05 am Ok here’s an interesting one. I met this girl that I matched with on tinder. Little thing I didn’t know is that she’s actually a mutual friend of one of my good friends that I apperently did not know of (mind you I met a lot of her girls at gatherings and whatnot). Maybe couple days later, we somehow decided to head to West Virginia to go camp somewhere in the mountains and I only camped once, which was at a local park with a few friends, just one friend and me headed to dc instead of sleeping in. That night when I was about to :woodplow: , a bear was attacking my GTI. I tried to give him some marshmallows and threw them out in the woods so he would get it and walked away. Then I continued to do some unfinished business with the girl and wokeup out of nowhere.
The bear represented :narc: cramping your style and wanting to ruin your :turboyaris: so his is the only one in your crowd.

:therapist:
SAWCE

wap wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:50 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:05 am Ok here’s an interesting one. I met this girl that I matched with on tinder. Little thing I didn’t know is that she’s actually a mutual friend of one of my good friends that I apperently did not know of (mind you I met a lot of her girls at gatherings and whatnot). Maybe couple days later, we somehow decided to head to West Virginia to go camp somewhere in the mountains and I only camped once, which was at a local park with a few friends, just one friend and me headed to dc instead of sleeping in. That night when I was about to :woodplow: , a bear was attacking my GTI. I tried to give him some marshmallows and threw them out in the woods so he would get it and walked away. Then I continued to do some unfinished business with the girl and wokeup out of nowhere.
The bear represented :narc: cramping your style and wanting to ruin your :turboyaris: so his is the only one in your crowd.

:notbad:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:stfu:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

:lolgasm:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:12 pm

:stfu:
:hue:
wap

Many, I woke myself up laughing again last night, which is a weird feeling, btw. I dreamt that Abraham Lincoln had a twin brother named Phil. They were identical except that Phil's mole was on the opposite side of his face so they were like mirror images of each other. The first attempt on the Lincoln brother's lives happened when a train they were riding on was ambushed by Emma Watson's sister ( :wtf: ). The train derailed but the Lincoln Brothers were uninjured. Watson's sister had a funny name but I couldn't remember what it was when I woke up.

:lolol:
Last edited by wap on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
wap

Actually had a brief dream about :crang: the other day. :disgust:

For some reason he came to visit me and while he looked like he does irl, his neck was really skinny, like a roll of quarters, so I could wrap my hand around it and my thumb could touch my fingers. So I did, and started to squeeze because of his shitty behavior towards Zil-Huge regarding his car :dill: , but I didn't choke him to death. :(
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I had 2 interesting dreams.

1) i went to Miami for work and somehow ran into my ex honduran. Turns out, she was also working for the same place we were working for. We both decided to ditch it and had drank the shit out of margaritas in south beach (she even doesnt like drinking that much) :wtf: then don’t remember afterwards

2) i somehow bought a challenger 392, since i live in a townhouse neighborhood, i parked my car at parking spaces. Some other challenger with a v6 intentionally hit my car back and forth, i went after that dude who ran away. The damage resulted in terrible alignment problem where the steering was literally upside down when tracking straight and had a bmw wheel. Pretty crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SAWCE

Don't remember exacty details now, but Wednesday night I had a dream that I was being hunted.
wap

Glad to see this thread resurrected! :fuckyeah:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I had a dream where I was browsing DFD and stumbled upon Chris saying he is going on a trip to Istanbul :mindblown: so I was just listing him on what to do’s and don’t, where to visit, stay, places to avoid and so on.

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I had a weird dream where my cousin who drives a Forester bought a Golf R

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:47 pm Many, I woke myself up laughing again last night, which is a weird feeling, btw. I dreamt that Abraham Lincoln had a twin brother named Phil. They were identical except that Phil's mole was on the opposite side of his face so they were like mirror images of each other. The first attempt on the Lincoln brother's lives happened when a train they were riding on was ambushed by Emma Watson's sister ( :wtf: ). The train derailed but the Lincoln Brothers were uninjured. Watson's sister had a funny name but I couldn't remember what it was when I woke up.

Goddam Ron, I missed this. LOL. I have never dreamt about historical figures, my dreams always involve people I know or knew.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:59 pm
wap wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:47 pm Man, I woke myself up laughing again last night, which is a weird feeling, btw. I dreamt that Abraham Lincoln had a twin brother named Phil. They were identical except that Phil's mole was on the opposite side of his face so they were like mirror images of each other. The first attempt on the Lincoln brother's lives happened when a train they were riding on was ambushed by Emma Watson's sister ( :wtf: ). The train derailed but the Lincoln Brothers were uninjured. Watson's sister had a funny name but I couldn't remember what it was when I woke up.

Goddam Ron, I missed this. LOL. I have never dreamt about historical figures, my dreams always involve people I know or knew.
:lolgasm: I forgot about this. I can't say that I ever dream about historical figures, either. :iono: where it came from.
SAWCE

Just had a weird dream on my lunch break..

I'm helping a buddy shop for a meal plan that I set up for him. I'm eating one of my meals at the same time. Spill some of my ground beef, and bend over to start picking it up. The floor is carpet for some reason and I'm thinking how I won't be able to eat the meat because it probably hasn't been vacummed or shampooed in forever. All the sudden there is a younger couple (black dude, hispanic gal) right outside of the squat rack ( :dafuq: ) that I'm kneeled over in, they're exchanging a note between classes. Dude looks down at me and demands "TIME?". I knew he wanted me to give him the time, but it was disrespectful, so I ignored him. He then goes "hey dickhead, I asked what time it was." I stand up and say "shut the fuck up." He swings at me, I block it and grab his arm.. "no, you said 'time'. If you want to know what time it is, then say 'what time is it'" and I shove him away.

Then my alarm went off.

:dafuq:
wap

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:41 pm Just had a weird dream on my lunch break..

I'm helping a buddy shop for a meal plan that I set up for him. I'm eating one of my meals at the same time. Spill some of my ground beef, and bend over to start picking it up. The floor is carpet for some reason and I'm thinking how I won't be able to eat the meat because it probably hasn't been vacummed or shampooed in forever. All the sudden there is a younger couple (black dude, hispanic gal) right outside of the squat rack ( :dafuq: ) that I'm kneeled over in, they're exchanging a note between classes. Dude looks down at me and demands "TIME?". I knew he wanted me to give him the time, but it was disrespectful, so I ignored him. He then goes "hey dickhead, I asked what time it was." I stand up and say "shut the fuck up." He swings at me, I block it and grab his arm.. "no, you said 'time'. If you want to know what time it is, then say 'what time is it'" and I shove him away.

Then my alarm went off.

:massles: >>> :mahtroy:
SAWCE

wap wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:46 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:41 pm Just had a weird dream on my lunch break..

Then my alarm went off.

:massles: >>> :mahtroy:
As long as he's not a :masstroy:

wap

Truf
SAWCE

Had a few weird ones last night. First one I don’t remember much of, but there was a huge family reunion happening at my grandparents’ place with all my second cousins and stuff.

Second one, I was hanging out with this girl I used to date and her new bf. Bf in the dream was Channing Tatum. We were at a gym and he did something to where they were going to revoke his membership, but he quickly wrote a letter explaining how going to that gym got them both off of meth. Then she showed me pictures of when they were using and her teeth were all black in them. In some she was like 9 months pregnant about to pop, but she’d had a miscarriage because of the drug use. Was really weird.
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:52 am
SAWCE wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:30 am Had a few weird ones last night. First one I don’t remember much of, but there was a huge family reunion happening at my grandparents’ place with all my second cousins and stuff.

Second one, I was hanging out with this girl I used to date and her new bf. Bf in the dream was Channing Tatum. We were at a gym and he did something to where they were going to revoke his membership, but he quickly wrote a letter explaining how going to that gym got them both off of meth. Then she showed me pictures of when they were using and her teeth were all black in them. In some she was like 9 months pregnant about to pop, but she’d had a miscarriage because of the drug use. Was really weird.
So weird. I had a dream about a girl I was in love with in college and her husband.
Let’s both reach out to them to shake things up.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I had a dream where I was in a super ghetto neighborhood in Istanbul and about 10 people tried to stab me, then one dude punched thru the windshield of the Megane that I borrow.
SAWCE

Weird dream last night.

Michelle and I are in one of our bedrooms, when we hear the vacuum cleaner turn on. Weird, since we're the only ones home. Go check it out, and it's rolling a bit, but bouncing.. I pick it up, and somehow Jag had turned it on, and then gotten sucked up into it. Pulled him out, thought he was okay at first, but then realized one of his back legs was all broken and mangled from wrapping around the roller. Took him to a vet, which was a big open campus (I think it was my high school). Vet thought he'd be fine, could put a new leg on him that day, but there was some wild dog who kept showing up attacking all the other animals. Started talking to some other gal, Michelle caught me, but didn't realize what I'd been doing.

Woke up in a panic lol.