DFD Dream Thread-Share your dreams here!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2018 Forester XT "Franklin"

Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:56 pm

Saturday night I took 600 mcg melatonin and it put me in this weird semi-conscious lucid dreaming state all night. Like I knew I wasn't asleep, but I was still having these crazy dreams and I could control everything. Wild experience but I was very tired when I had to show up at work at 7 am.

Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:01 am

haleyann wrote:
Saturday night I took 600 mcg melatonin and it put me in this weird semi-conscious lucid dreaming state all night. Like I knew I wasn't asleep, but I was still having these crazy dreams and I could control everything. Wild experience but I was very tired when I had to show up at work at 7 am.
I generally take 20 mg of Melotonin when I need it and it never does that to me. 600mcg seems like a really small dose to have had that effect :iono:
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

Irish

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:04 am

SAWCE wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:10 pm
Dreamt that I was at work but didn’t have my hardhat so I was trying to sneak through the yard without anyone important seeing that I didn’t have it on.
I used to have frequent dreams that I was out in the Kellogg's plant without the mandatory PPE (bumpcap, hairnet, earplugs). I havent worked there for 3 years but I still periodically have those dreams.
Detroit wrote:

Not today...

MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: a car w/ an auschwitz dipstick

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:57 am

I had a pretty weird dream the other day. For some odd reason, i got my manual mk6 back and appeared to look like in the condition prior to accident that instigated its total loss. So i had 2 cars, i pretty let my mk7 sit and start driving my mk6, because :manuel:
Zillon wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:46 pm
Honesty is the best :alpo: policy.
check my yarii fools @tkmk777

haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2018 Forester XT "Franklin"

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:13 pm

Irish wrote:
haleyann wrote:
I generally take 20 mg of Melotonin when I need it and it never does that to me. 600mcg seems like a really small dose to have had that effect :iono:
I normally only take 300 mcg and it is just enough for me to feel that heaviness feeling and get me to sleep. It's more of a psychological thing for me I think, when I have to wake up early I kinda get anxiety about how little sleep I'm going to get and it keeps me up. A little melatonin goes a long way in helping that.

Irish

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:43 pm

haleyann wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:13 pm
Irish wrote:

I normally only take 300 mcg and it is just enough for me to feel that heaviness feeling and get me to sleep. It's more of a psychological thing for me I think, when I have to wake up early I kinda get anxiety about how little sleep I'm going to get and it keeps me up. A little melatonin goes a long way in helping that.
I am exactly the same way...my mind tends to start racing ......I love Melatonin to make my eyes heavy and gently help me drift off
Detroit wrote:

Not today...

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Mk6Veyron

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:31 pm

Oh man, I had some weird dreams and hallucinations in the hospital while still feeling the effects of the anesthetic and the opioid based pain relievers.

First the hallucinations:
The most frequent one was, for 3-4 days after the surgery, whenever I'd close my eyes, I'd see an image that looked just like what the ocean looks like from a plane plying 7 miles above it on a clear day, except that it was bright orange, or sometimes dull yellow. It was pretty and kind of nice to see.
Another thing I saw with my eyes closed was rain falling straight down on my face as if I was looking up during a rainstorm, but the rain was bright orange, or vivid blue. Also pretty and calming.
The other hallucination I remember is seeing me flying at high speed through a thick web of what looked like blood vessels, sort of like an old video arcade game. Not as calming as the others but also cool in it's own way.
I also saw things at the very edge of my peripheral vision that weren't there. Just images or flashes of things moving at high speed.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:51 pm

wap wrote:
Oh man, I had some weird dreams and hallucinations in the hospital while still feeling the effects of the anesthetic and the opioid based pain relievers.

The most frequent one was, for 3-4 days after the surgery, whenever I'd close my eyes, I'd see an image that looked just like what the ocean looks like from a plane plying 7 miles above it on a clear day, except that it was bright orange, or sometimes dull yellow. It was pretty and kind of nice to see.
Another thing I saw with my eyes closed was rain falling straight down on my face as if I was looking up during a rainstorm, but the rain was bright orange, or vivid blue. Also pretty and calming.
The other hallucination I remember is seeing me flying at high speed through a thick web of what looked like blood vessels, sort of like an old video arcade game. Not as calming as the others but also cool in it's own way.
I also saw things at the very edge of my peripheral vision that weren't there. Just images or flashes of things moving at high speed.
Congrats, you are now a MARVEL hero.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

wap
Drives: Mk6Veyron

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:52 pm

razr390 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:51 pm
wap wrote:

Congrats, you are now a MARVEL hero.
:wat: :butwhy:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: a car w/ an auschwitz dipstick

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:24 am

I probably had a bizarre flight/airport experience from DC to Austin in my dream.

First, I ended up boarding on an old style airplane. Then landed on the airport where the it appears to be in the middle of a Nascar track where the RV spectators hang. When we got off, each passenger or family had a Ford Taurus to drive to the rental lot or baggage claim, etc. We first have to go through a gate with booth, the dude asked me for rental agreement :wtf: . Then went to the rental building, which was strange. After I arrived, there was a bunch of rooms with manufacturers labeled on the door, presumably on which brand I wanna rent :mindblown: . Then I probably woke up
Zillon wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:46 pm
Honesty is the best :alpo: policy.
check my yarii fools @tkmk777

• Information