Would you choose your spouse/SO again if you had the chance?

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!

If you could live your life again, would you choose your same spouse/SO?

:fuckyeah: Hell yes!
55%
:notbad: Probably yea
23%
:notsure: Hmm, maybe I'd try contacting that one that got away
19%
:disgust: I'd prefer someone who refills the soap dispenser every now and then
3%
:gag: FUCK NO! He/She never replaces the toilet paper roll and is the WORST human ever!
No votes

Total votes: 31
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 am
Barnes93cb wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 am I would certainly marry my wife again.

I do wish though that she had come into my life a bit later. I still have so much growing up to do and I needed more life experiences. I am trying to learn and get better at being married. But I have a steep learning curve. She and I would be much better off if I was a better person and more mature.
you are ahead of the game admitting this to yourself.
Big time.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:53 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 am

you are ahead of the game admitting this to yourself.
Big time.
:dat:

The key now is to follow through on doing something about it, which I know you will.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Been married 6 months so yeah I'd do it again. I would have to be a pretty big dingus to have screwed it up that bad already.
gravey
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Whichever bmw isn't broken

SAWCE wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 pm
gravey wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:55 pm Foreveralone, so nah wouldn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Move here. I'll get you a wife.

At least :SAWCE: loves me :sissyfight: :wub:
wap

gravey wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Move here. I'll get you a wife.

At least :SAWCE: loves me :sissyfight: :wub:
You returned!! :wub:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

***Bringing this thread alive!!!

I opened my macbook and somehow I ended up here!! :lol:

After 5 years have passed and I can't believe what I have said in the past :lolol:

I will say this, I jumped on the dating side bandwagon on 2018, have dated a couple girls more than a few times, never became a thing. Then of course covid happened along with Turkey, which at that point, the dating scene has become progressively worse and worse when times go on. Realistically once I started dating Annie and as our relationship became serious. From day 1, I never had any sort of anxiety from the first date, smoothest experience to date. I was well being myself (always has been, but I felt like I had to adjust myself). Before I knew it, I spent almost every weekend with her. Went to NYC, went to a concert, valentines day dinner (started dating end of January last year 2022) within a month span. After my Turkey hiatus when I came back around September 2021, I jumped back on hinge after I settled myself again in the US. I had a good time meeting 3 wonderful ladies that I have had few dates with, t'was fun but intentions aren't met and I was chill with it, I changed the way my thinking differently which helps me to move on faster. Then there's Annie, we matched when I was going to Turkey for almost a month. Our convo's are 5/7, which ultimately makes me decided to pause hinge (yes you can do that) once I got the number.

Long story short, after months of dating Annie, I have came to a realization that she can actually put up with me and I can put up with her Latina sassiness. Yes, she's hella sassy and possessive at first until our trust sets in. Her family calls her a limon (lemon in spanish and in turkish) which is how I (and we turks) also describe sassy. She's just adorable with her limonness which makes her parents :mindblown: for the fact that she found a guy (me) that can handle. Those who have met me knows I tend to get a little temperamental. I remember one time when we were driving in Manhattan in May, I honked at this npc uber camry who was eating ass, so when I went around, he accelerated and almost t-boned me as I was turning right, the fucker had the audacity to honk at me so I honked him back, then my temper set in, slam on the breaks and almost got out of the car, but Annie swiftly grabbed my arm, pulled me in and consoled me. At that very moment, I knew what real love was. Then I realized that all the other girls I've dated would no way in hell do that or leave me on the spot, put up with me etc.

Yes there are hotter, prettier girls than her, Annie is beautiful to my eyes. But at that point I have no desire to even think about other women in regards to dating or anything else for that matter.

She made me a better person and I also made her a better person, when she came to Turkey with me last summer, she facetimed her brother and for the first time, he was shocked that annie actually smiled according to him. That says a lot.

After an essay, then yes, my vote is :fuckyeah:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:34 pm ***Bringing this thread alive!!!

After 5 years have passed and I can't believe what I have said in the past :lolol:

I will say this, I jumped on the dating side bandwagon on 2018, have dated a couple girls more than a few times, never became a thing. Then of course covid happened along with Turkey, which at that point, the dating scene has become progressively worse and worse when times go on. Realistically once I started dating Annie and as our relationship became serious. From day 1, I never had any sort of anxiety from the first date, smoothest experience to date. I was well being myself (always has been, but I felt like I had to adjust myself). Before I knew it, I spent almost every weekend with her. Went to NYC, went to a concert, valentines day dinner (started dating end of January last year 2022) within a month span. After my Turkey hiatus when I came back around September 2021, I jumped back on hinge after I settled myself again in the US. I had a good time meeting 3 wonderful ladies that I have had few dates with, t'was fun but intentions aren't met and I was chill with it, I changed the way my thinking differently which helps me to move on faster. Then there's Annie, we matched when I was going to Turkey for almost a month. Our convo's are 5/7, which ultimately makes me decided to pause hinge (yes you can do that) once I got the number.

Long story short, after months of dating Annie, I have came to a realization that she can actually put up with me and I can put up with her Latina sassiness. Yes, she's hella sassy and possessive at first until our trust sets in. Her family calls her a limon (lemon in spanish and in turkish) which is how I (and we turks) also describe sassy. She's just adorable with her limonness which makes her parents :mindblown: for the fact that she found a guy (me) that can handle. Those who have met me knows I tend to get a little temperamental. I remember one time when we were driving in Manhattan in May, I honked at this npc uber camry who was eating ass, so when I went around, he accelerated and almost t-boned me as I was turning right, the fucker had the audacity to honk at me so I honked him back, then my temper set in, slam on the breaks and almost got out of the car, but Annie swiftly grabbed my arm, pulled me in and consoled me. At that very moment, I knew what real love was. Then I realized that all the other girls I've dated would no way in hell do that or leave me on the spot, put up with me etc.

Yes there are hotter, prettier girls than her, Annie is beautiful to my eyes. But at that point I have no desire to even think about other women in regards to dating or anything else for that matter.

She made me a better person and I also made her a better person, when she came to Turkey with me last summer, she facetimed her brother and for the first time, he was shocked that annie actually smiled according to him. That says a lot.

I have never seen this thread. Way to dig up the Balrog of threads. And congratualtions, ^^^^^^^loverboy.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

Holy zombie thread :mindblown:

And grats TK! She sounds like a keeper. :megusta:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:08 pm :notsure:

Hence why I am not engaged to her...
:ohdang: :lolol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:41 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:34 pm ***Bringing this thread alive!!!

I have never seen this thread. Way to dig up the Balrog of threads. And congratualtions, ^^^^^^^loverboy.
I honestly don't know how I end up digging it up, I was first :dafuq: I noticed the date and the last post was 5 years ago. Then I proceeded to read the first page, saw mine and I thought man lot of things did change.

I figured i'd update and lets see the current status. It seems like a lot of us are in stable relationships, especially marriages from that time frame. Crotchfruits and so on. I've been daying annie roughly, 17-18 months. I will say I never had something serious previously. Lot of glow ups guise.

Also looking back on what I mentioned of the girl I dated, I would be :disgust: now. I almost forgot about her until I realized I was attracted to a cigarette smoker and made out with a smoker :disgust: :barf:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:02 pm

Yeah there's some good stuff in here.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:45 pm

I'm pretty happy this gem came back from the dead :lolol:

Curious if anyone is updating their votes :lolol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:33 am

I know mine was different, so it is now :fuckyeah:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:37 am

I know mine was different, so it is now :fuckyeah:
I honestly did :notbad: I love my wife very much, I'm happy with the decision and glad I did it! That said, I'd be lying if I said I NEVER thought about anyone else from the past or the idea of just being a lone ranger for life, which carries its own appeal at times.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Yah. Now we are talking about a second kid. Lol.
wap

:popcorn:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:26 pm

Yah. Now we are talking about a second kid. Lol.
:lol:
Time does change things, doesn't it?!?