Dumb Shit Ray Ray Buys

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
User avatar
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2686
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 am
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am

golftdibrad wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:49 am
when Ray has a garage sale it will be EPIC
Lol when I picture a yard sale of this dude's stuff, I picture some of the episodes of Hoarders where they refuse to throw anything away with the rebuttal of "Oh that's worth $1,200.. I can't just throw it away". And then someone from an auction company or some shit comes in and says "That's worth about $15". And then they don't accept that answer, and keep on with it... FOR THE HORDE!

User avatar
golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14330
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am

Melon wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 am
Personal Sauna?

How deep does this rabbit hole go?!
Sharper image massage chairs.
Weekly :fax:
? wrote: "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 9336
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: Das Scheißkiste

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:29 am

golftdibrad wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am
Melon wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 am
Personal Sauna?

How deep does this rabbit hole go?!
Sharper image massage chairs.
:bruh:

Fo realz?
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8382
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:31 am

golftdibrad wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am
Melon wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 am
Personal Sauna?

How deep does this rabbit hole go?!
Sharper image massage chairs.
:dat: yeah. its pretty nice. That was like $3k.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
ChalupaBatman
Peppered Angus
Peppered Angus
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:46 pm
Drives: 2017 rubibrocon

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:04 pm

I love this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk


User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8276
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:40 pm

golftdibrad wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am
Melon wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 am
Personal Sauna?

How deep does this rabbit hole go?!
Sharper image massage chairs.
That's deep.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
D Griff
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10939
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:49 am
Drives: AARPurple Brub Tub

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 am

dubshow wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:31 am
golftdibrad wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am


Sharper image massage chairs.
:dat: yeah. its pretty nice. That was like $3k.
I always wondered who the hell bought that stuff/how they stayed in business.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24030
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:52 am

D Griff wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 am
dubshow wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:31 am


:dat: yeah. its pretty nice. That was like $3k.
I always wondered who the hell bought that stuff/how they stayed in business.
:themoreyouknow:

User avatar
golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14330
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:39 pm

updates.
Weekly :fax:
? wrote: "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8382
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Ray decided he needed a bike again. Bought a mint 2012 Honda 650xl for a great :dill:



Image
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2166
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Drives: Fiat

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Such wheeleh :impressive: :doge: :225:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8382
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 am

Ray bought a 2014 Merc Sprinter Van with the diesel. 150k miles. $17k.

It came from copart. It doesn't run. Copart mailed the key to the original owner along with title... Ray has been on vacation for last week and left the day van arrived. He dumped it at a town yard and went to mexico.

I'll be bringing them the key today and see wtf is up with this van.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 21560
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 16 Heep / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:17 am

dubshow wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 am
Ray bought a 2014 Merc Sprinter Van with the diesel. 150k miles. $17k.

It came from copart. It doesn't run. Copart mailed the key to the original owner along with title... Ray has been on vacation for last week and left the day van arrived. He dumped it at a town yard and went to mexico.

I'll be bringing them the key today and see wtf is up with this van.
So... where are all these cars?
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazderp Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Heep | 2009 Meata

User avatar
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2686
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 am
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:18 am

LOL what's he need a van for? I need a band van, or an enclosed trailer to haul gear to out of town shows. Does RayRay have one I can purchase off him?

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24030
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:20 am

Acid666 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:18 am
LOL what's he need a van for? I need a band van, or an enclosed trailer to haul gear to out of town shows. Does RayRay have one I can purchase off him?
Make sure it runs first.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 21560
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 16 Heep / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Apex wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:20 am
Acid666 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:18 am
LOL what's he need a van for? I need a band van, or an enclosed trailer to haul gear to out of town shows. Does RayRay have one I can purchase off him?
Make sure it runs first.
Well... describe 'runs.'

:trollface:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazderp Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Heep | 2009 Meata

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 9336
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: Das Scheißkiste

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Ran when parked.

Parked in 1988.
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8276
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:56 pm

dubshow wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 am
Ray bought a 2014 Merc Sprinter Van with the diesel. 150k miles. $17k.

It came from copart. It doesn't run. Copart mailed the key to the original owner along with title... Ray has been on vacation for last week and left the day van arrived. He dumped it at a town yard and went to mexico.

I'll be bringing them the key today and see wtf is up with this van.
Best Thread.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2166
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Drives: Fiat

Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:56 pm
dubshow wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 am
Ray bought a 2014 Merc Sprinter Van with the diesel. 150k miles. $17k.

It came from copart. It doesn't run. Copart mailed the key to the original owner along with title... Ray has been on vacation for last week and left the day van arrived. He dumped it at a town yard and went to mexico.

I'll be bringing them the key today and see wtf is up with this van.
Best Thread.
:dat:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24030
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Zillon wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:13 pm
Apex wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:20 am


Make sure it runs first.
Well... describe 'runs.'

:trollface:
:lolol: Touche.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32288
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:18 pm

:amazing:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
D Griff
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10939
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:49 am
Drives: AARPurple Brub Tub

Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:41 am

dubshow wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 am
Ray bought a 2014 Merc Sprinter Van with the diesel. 150k miles. $17k.

It came from copart. It doesn't run. Copart mailed the key to the original owner along with title... Ray has been on vacation for last week and left the day van arrived. He dumped it at a town yard and went to mexico.

I'll be bringing them the key today and see wtf is up with this van.
Jesus, $17k for a non-running, 150k mile van. That... is truly :impressive:

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32288
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:24 pm

D Griff wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:41 am
dubshow wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 am
Ray bought a 2014 Merc Sprinter Van with the diesel. 150k miles. $17k.

It came from copart. It doesn't run. Copart mailed the key to the original owner along with title... Ray has been on vacation for last week and left the day van arrived. He dumped it at a town yard and went to mexico.

I'll be bringing them the key today and see wtf is up with this van.
Jesus, $17k for a non-running, 150k mile van. That... is truly :derp:
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8382
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:18 pm

updates: $17k benz sprinter van. had a brand new motor installed, very recently. Apparently something or someone failed hard. Number 3 cycl/rod was not attached or moving with the crank.

ray sent the van back into the copart circle to pray and recover some funds from some other poor sap.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8382
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:14 am

van in copart. he about to take a $10k hit on fucking with broken car part shit, thats not including whatever he paid someone to go through it and find the issues.

https://www.copart.com/lot/32550977

he got 1 offer of $6k last week. looks like its up to $8700 now bu im unsure of how much copart takes in fees.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests