Dumb Shit Ray Ray Buys

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8271
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:00 pm

dubshow wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:58 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:57 pm


Refresh my memory, is it your mother who purchased a golf course?
it is. and they hate each other. one parent has nothing to do with the other one. my dad does have an affinity for the idea of golf and cutting grass.
Just pointing out some irony. Probably no point in trying to take dad's unused mower out to the gc. How is the golf course project going, btw? Operational?
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32204
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:30 pm

golftdibrad wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:59 pm
dubshow wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:58 pm


it is. and they hate each other. one parent has nothing to do with the other one. my dad does have an affinity for the idea of golf and cutting grass.
pic of RayRay in his yooth
Image
:lolol:

This thread has much potential.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 21501
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 16 Heep / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:54 pm

Waiting for the pallet of choc-o-lates purchase.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazderp Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Heep | 2009 Meata

User avatar
golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14250
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:56 pm

black audi tt.jpg

buys car with bad trans at good deal. Buys wrong trans. buys wrong clutch. car is no longer good deal.

car has sat for at least 2 years.
Weekly :fax:
? wrote: "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

User avatar
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2166
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Drives: Fiat

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:49 pm

This thread is 5/7.
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR

User avatar
CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6159
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Drives: nothing
Location: Somewhere else

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:55 pm

dubshow wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:38 pm
This weekend, his home brew shit will be here. I gather he has spent about $1500 in brew shit.

2 1/4 kegs +c02
taps
a fucking 10gal SS brew pot...

im not sure what else but he went full tard and thinks he will be making 10gal batches of beer. Ive tried to convince him for his first brew, to take it simple, make a small 5 gal batch and use a kit to learn the basics.

:nope:

Image
If he's going to try to make 10 gallon batches with a 10 gallon boil kettle, the only thing he's going to make is a massive mess on the floor/ground where he is attempting to brew.

Gotta have 15 gallon pots at least for a 10 gallon batch. I used 20 gallon for HLT, Mash and Boil so I could do enough to end up with 10 gallons of finished product.
I'm on my last bag of peas.

User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8271
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:03 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:55 pm
dubshow wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:38 pm
This weekend, his home brew shit will be here. I gather he has spent about $1500 in brew shit.

2 1/4 kegs +c02
taps
a fucking 10gal SS brew pot...

im not sure what else but he went full tard and thinks he will be making 10gal batches of beer. Ive tried to convince him for his first brew, to take it simple, make a small 5 gal batch and use a kit to learn the basics.

:nope:

Image
If he's going to try to make 10 gallon batches with a 10 gallon boil kettle, the only thing he's going to make is a massive mess on the floor/ground where he is attempting to brew.

Gotta have 15 gallon pots at least for a 10 gallon batch. I used 20 gallon for HLT, Mash and Boil so I could do enough to end up with 10 gallons of finished product.
Fuck it, wrong size. Set it next the Audi with the wrong clutch.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14250
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:06 am

Desertbreh wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:03 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:55 pm

If he's going to try to make 10 gallon batches with a 10 gallon boil kettle, the only thing he's going to make is a massive mess on the floor/ground where he is attempting to brew.

Gotta have 15 gallon pots at least for a 10 gallon batch. I used 20 gallon for HLT, Mash and Boil so I could do enough to end up with 10 gallons of finished product.
Fuck it, wrong size. Set it next the Audi with the wrong clutch.
I like this guy, he gets it.
Weekly :fax:
? wrote: "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:49 am

:hue:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5115
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:42 am
Drives: Ford Party ST
Location: Columbus, IN

Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:55 am

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:55 pm
dubshow wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:38 pm
This weekend, his home brew shit will be here. I gather he has spent about $1500 in brew shit.

2 1/4 kegs +c02
taps
a fucking 10gal SS brew pot...

im not sure what else but he went full tard and thinks he will be making 10gal batches of beer. Ive tried to convince him for his first brew, to take it simple, make a small 5 gal batch and use a kit to learn the basics.

:nope:

Image
If he's going to try to make 10 gallon batches with a 10 gallon boil kettle, the only thing he's going to make is a massive mess on the floor/ground where he is attempting to brew.

Gotta have 15 gallon pots at least for a 10 gallon batch. I used 20 gallon for HLT, Mash and Boil so I could do enough to end up with 10 gallons of finished product.
:dat:

Dang. That's not a cheap pot either. I would've sold him my stuff for way less :lol:
Melon wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:41 pm
Don't discuss things you want on here.

This is only a place for 100% facts.

User avatar
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32328
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: Blowin' fat stacks in Philly

Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:15 pm

dubshow wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:53 pm
he bought a broken used golf course reel mower for super fine cuts. Paid $1500. drove a weekend to Arkansas...

spent a chunk fixing it. It half way works. He has never used it because it doesnt cut as well as his HD diesel mower or the batwing tractor...

Image
:impressive:

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8307
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:08 pm

the china CF bike did okay today, but its quality is questionable at best. I hope it dont break.

He did have fun on the trail system today.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8307
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm

We will be firing up the brewing after lent. I asked him to stop drinking or else his family would crumble apart from his drunk :rage:

So his buying is on hold until he finds a stupid jeep part
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 9333
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: Das Scheißkiste

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:07 pm

dubshow wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm
I asked him to stop drinking or else his family would crumble apart from his drunk :rage:
:ohdang:

:sad:
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2166
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Drives: Fiat

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:15 pm

dubshow wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm
We will be firing up the brewing after lent. I asked him to stop drinking or else his family would crumble apart from his drunk :rage:

So his buying is on hold until he finds a stupid jeep part
Jeep part? Go on
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:23 pm

SixSpeeder wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:15 pm
dubshow wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm
We will be firing up the brewing after lent. I asked him to stop drinking or else his family would crumble apart from his drunk :rage:

So his buying is on hold until he finds a stupid jeep part
Jeep part? Go on
Image
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 21501
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 16 Heep / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:36 pm

razr390 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:23 pm
SixSpeeder wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:15 pm


Jeep part? Go on
Image
:lolol:

That looks like fun.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazderp Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Heep | 2009 Meata

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8307
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Ray bought something, but I havent figured out what. I know it will go on this list.

Latest addition from 2 weeks ago, a very expensive "spin" exercise bike. It will go in to corner of shit with other never used in 20 years equipment. Like the bowflex, the treadmill, the stairmaster annd ever other smaller one.

not to mention the huge $1200 "personal infrared sauna"

Image

thats still sitting unused, barely squeezed into their side sun room, next to bedroom.

That was a HUGE :derp: purchase about 3 years ago.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:38 pm

:popcorn:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6159
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Drives: nothing
Location: Somewhere else

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:45 pm

dubshow wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:18 pm
Ray bought something, but I havent figured out what. I know it will go on this list.

Latest addition from 2 weeks ago, a very expensive "spin" exercise bike. It will go in to corner of shit with other never used in 20 years equipment. Like the bowflex, the treadmill, the stairmaster annd ever other smaller one.

not to mention the huge $1200 "personal infrared sauna"

Image

thats still sitting unused, barely squeezed into their side sun room, next to bedroom.

That was a HUGE :derp: purchase about 3 years ago.
Was this one of the ones that will just run on a normal circuit, or did he pay to have a dedicated circuit run for it?

My wife wanted one, until she found out the one she wanted needed a dedicated circuit run, then she said screw it, not in this house. purchase avoided! :lol:
I'm on my last bag of peas.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8307
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:47 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:45 pm
dubshow wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:18 pm
Ray bought something, but I havent figured out what. I know it will go on this list.

Latest addition from 2 weeks ago, a very expensive "spin" exercise bike. It will go in to corner of shit with other never used in 20 years equipment. Like the bowflex, the treadmill, the stairmaster annd ever other smaller one.

not to mention the huge $1200 "personal infrared sauna"

Image

thats still sitting unused, barely squeezed into their side sun room, next to bedroom.

That was a HUGE :derp: purchase about 3 years ago.
Was this one of the ones that will just run on a normal circuit, or did he pay to have a dedicated circuit run for it?

My wife wanted one, until she found out the one she wanted needed a dedicated circuit run, then she said screw it, not in this house. purchase avoided! :lol:
im not sure at all, pretty sure its this one on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/2-Person-Hemlock ... B0063E9FR6

I know his is NOT on a dedicated circuit, and he is an electrician.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2166
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Drives: Fiat

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:52 pm

dubshow wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:18 pm
Ray bought something, but I havent figured out what. I know it will go on this list.

Latest addition from 2 weeks ago, a very expensive "spin" exercise bike. It will go in to corner of shit with other never used in 20 years equipment. Like the bowflex, the treadmill, the stairmaster annd ever other smaller one.

not to mention the huge $1200 "personal infrared sauna"

Image

thats still sitting unused, barely squeezed into their side sun room, next to bedroom.

That was a HUGE :derp: purchase about 3 years ago.
I'll take that sauna off his hands for $50, you pay shipping. :hubba:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 21501
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Drives: 16 Heep / 09 Meata
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:28 am

I'll take the spin bike for $50 in a year. :hubba:
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazderp Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2016 Heep | 2009 Meata

User avatar
golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14250
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:49 am

when Ray has a garage sale it will be EPIC
Weekly :fax:
? wrote: "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 9333
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: Das Scheißkiste

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 am

Personal Sauna?

How deep does this rabbit hole go?!
Airboat Michaelangelo.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests