OT Cinco de Año Nuevo!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Then again, there is my bottle of Makers Mark...

Hmmmm
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

I also have wine.
wap

Shit. I can't decide.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

wap wrote:Then again, there is my bottle of Makers Mark...

Hmmmm
Bourbon :doit:
Johnny_P

I have a bottle of

that I might break into tonight. Just one. Still on a lot of Tylenol which you're not supposed to mix with alcohol. But won't break into that until like 4-5 AM.
wap

:disappoint:
wap

Johnny_P wrote:
wap wrote:Then again, there is my bottle of Makers Mark...

Hmmmm
Bourbon :doit:
Yea, I'm leaning that way myself.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I've binged so much It's Always Sunny these past few days being sick. Almost the entire series
wap

wap wrote::disappoint:
That was not for you, Johnny. It was for me not being able to decide. But you've helped me make a decision. Thanks.
SAWCE

Need to do season 2 of Man in the High Castle
Johnny_P

Looking up bicycles again. Last night I saw on facebook that a handful of friends signed up for the Lu Lacka Wyco Hundo bike ride in April. It's a 100 mile ride that goes up and down the mountain ranges in northeast PA by Wilkes-Barre. A shitload of climbing, lots of gravel roads and climbs, supposedly stupid hard. All my friends that have done it said it was fantastic.

I :pussy: out because I was worried I wouldn't be able to train for it properly because of this fucking hernia. 6-8 weeks of no lifting / effort at all. Would give me 2 months to go from 0 miles per week to over 100 miles per week, during the winter. That's pretty rough. So I didn't sign up last night. This morning I thought, you know what, fuck it stop being :pussy: and sign up. Nope. Sold out. :sad:

I kind of knew that would happen. Maybe for the better anyway. I don't even have a bike that would be suitable for that ride. The Cervelo would get mega trashed on it because of all the gravel, and the tires on that bike aren't really big enough to deal with a ride like that. The steel bike is even worse for tire clearance. And no way in hell would I ride my 29er MTB for 100 miles. Most people get "adventure bikes" or cyclocross bikes, put somewhat fat slick tires on them, and ride those. I don't own anything like that so I would have either had to deal with destroying the Cervelo or buying a bike and getting used to it over a 2 month period.
wap

I want to go back to Paris.
Johnny_P

wap wrote:
wap wrote::disappoint:
That was not for you, Johnny. It was for me not being able to decide. But you've helped me make a decision. Thanks.
What did you decide on?
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Johnny_P wrote:Looking up bicycles again. Last night I saw on facebook that a handful of friends signed up for the Lu Lacka Wyco Hundo bike ride in April. It's a 100 mile ride that goes up and down the mountain ranges in northeast PA by Wilkes-Barre. A shitload of climbing, lots of gravel roads and climbs, supposedly stupid hard. All my friends that have done it said it was fantastic.

I :pussy: out because I was worried I wouldn't be able to train for it properly because of this fucking hernia. 6-8 weeks of no lifting / effort at all. Would give me 2 months to go from 0 miles per week to over 100 miles per week, during the winter. That's pretty rough. So I didn't sign up last night. This morning I thought, you know what, fuck it stop being :pussy: and sign up. Nope. Sold out. :sad:

I kind of knew that would happen. Maybe for the better anyway. I don't even have a bike that would be suitable for that ride. The Cervelo would get mega trashed on it because of all the gravel, and the tires on that bike aren't really big enough to deal with a ride like that. The steel bike is even worse for tire clearance. And no way in hell would I ride my 29er MTB for 100 miles. Most people get "adventure bikes" or cyclocross bikes, put somewhat fat slick tires on them, and ride those. I don't own anything like that so I would have either had to deal with destroying the Cervelo or buying a bike and getting used to it over a 2 month period.
Get a dirtbike. Fuck pedaling.
Johnny_P

wap wrote:I want to go back to Paris.
:dat:

Eating escargot and wine at a little bar watching the funny euro cars go by and sitting in the window was wonderful. One of the hilights of that London/Paris trip I took years ago with a very controlling and bitchy GF. She didn't even have big titties to make up for it :disgust:
Johnny_P

troyguitar wrote:
Johnny_P wrote:Looking up bicycles again. Last night I saw on facebook that a handful of friends signed up for the Lu Lacka Wyco Hundo bike ride in April. It's a 100 mile ride that goes up and down the mountain ranges in northeast PA by Wilkes-Barre. A shitload of climbing, lots of gravel roads and climbs, supposedly stupid hard. All my friends that have done it said it was fantastic.

Get a dirtbike. Fuck pedaling.
I want one of those too. Took the motorcycle test on a dirt bike. Was 5/7 :lolol:
wap

Sipping on a glass of bourbon. :fuckyeah:
wap

Johnny_P wrote:
wap wrote:I want to go back to Paris.
:dat:

Eating escargot and wine at a little bar watching the funny euro cars go by and sitting in the window was wonderful. One of the hilights of that London/Paris trip I took years ago with a very controlling and bitchy GF. She didn't even have big titties to make up for it :disgust:
Johnny gets it.
:bravo:
Johnny_P

Johnny_P wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Get a dirtbike. Fuck pedaling.
I want one of those too. Took the motorcycle test on a dirt bike. Was 5/7 :lolol:

Macho King. Steel bike, pretty expensive for what it is, about 23 lbs which is heavy. Race oriented.

Or something like this:

Specialized Sequoia. Quite a bit less racy, less expensive, more cruising oriented.

Or any of the plethora of carbon / aluminum racing cyclocross bikes out there. I kind of wanted a steel one. I had a request in to a local shop to call when they got a shipment of Sequoias in, but no response. Specialized is being really shitty about the roll out of those bikes despite hyping them up quite a bit.

:rolleyes: First world problems I know, but I want a bike like this. And then my buddy ends up finding a few year old Ridley cyclocross bike for dirt cheap used with :waxer: parts on it and he's been tooling that around. That's ultimately what I need to find.
Johnny_P

wap wrote:Sipping on a glass of bourbon. :fuckyeah:
NICE
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote:So the wife and I just finished binge watching the first season of The Man in the High Castle.

5/7 would recommend.
:wat: network is that on
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: DIESEL BRODOZER, R53 JCW

Whoa. Wap fest 2017.

Currently on FAPatalk
*reserved for no content*
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote:
[user not found] wrote:So the wife and I just finished binge watching the first season of The Man in the High Castle.

5/7 would recommend.
:wat: network is that on
Amazon Prime homie
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: DIESEL BRODOZER, R53 JCW

SAWCE wrote:Need to do season 2 of Man in the High Castle
What's this?

Currently on FAPatalk
*reserved for no content*
Johnny_P

wap wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: :dat:

Johnny gets it.
:bravo:
We toured the catacombs of Paris too. Which was cool because it dumped us out in a decidedly non-tourist section of the city. Ate at a pizza joint where they didn't speak a lick of English. It worked out fine, we got some super tasty pizza and bottled waters, and the server was extremely polite. IDK why the French get the stigma of being super rude to Americans.