So I bought some useless junk recently...

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

dubshow wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 10:47 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:55 am Going to take back the new drill I bought and but this combo instead. Why spend $100 when you can spend $200?! It's also the new generation tool

those arent bad at all but I was given the complete waxer set. That new impact is :tits:
What in the set? I already have a lot of M18 stuff. Just "needed" these for light duty work hung some gutters with it and it works great on the 2.0 battery
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:53 am One of our forum members bought a Napoleon BBQ which supports our a Barrie Ontario owner so I thought it makes sense to pay it forward and get this little Weber.ImageImage
Napoleon fo life, son.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Broke down and bought a Blackstone griddle today. Spent a few hours seasoning it and I would say I'm only about 1/2 done.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:53 am One of our forum members bought a Napoleon BBQ which supports our a Barrie Ontario owner so I thought it makes sense to pay it forward and get this little Weber.ImageImage
Napoleon fo life, son.
:notbad:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 6:15 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote:
Napoleon fo life, son.
:notbad:
Love that color. But WTF on the "600" degrees Frankenstein being turnt the wrong way?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 6:15 pm :notbad:
Love that color. But WTF on the "600" degrees Frankenstein being turnt the wrong way?
I fired it up and burned off the manufacturing dirt.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

I bought some big rubber bands off amazon to help with pullups and stretching, it was a deal of the day. usually 50+ for name brand, these are 34 reg....got em for like 25.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076F ... UTF8&psc=1
brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I posted up my old stove on crangslist for $400 & it actually sold at asking... (not sure how old it is to be exact, since it was here with a cracking membrane/touch panel when we bought the house). It was a fridgidaire gallery series and served us well. If it was new when the house was built then its 18yrs old but at least 10.

Either way it's gone this Thursday and made a deal on a new Gallery Induction top for $2k plus tax CDN funds. I'll pick it up in the GoRf tomorrow. ImageImage
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:53 pm I posted up my old stove on crangslist for $400 & it actually sold at asking... (not sure how old it is to be exact, since it was here with a cracking membrane/touch panel when we bought the house). It was a fridgidaire gallery series and served us well. If it was new when the house was built then its 18yrs old but at least 10.

Either way it's gone this Thursday and made a deal on a new Gallery Induction top for $2k plus tax CDN funds. I'll pick it up in the GoRf tomorrow. ImageImage
Looks nice
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:53 pm I posted up my old stove on crangslist for $400 & it actually sold at asking... (not sure how old it is to be exact, since it was here with a cracking membrane/touch panel when we bought the house). It was a fridgidaire gallery series and served us well. If it was new when the house was built then its 18yrs old but at least 10.

Looks nice
Thanks! The "look" of our current stove is what drove its sale and I think i will have the option to plac this quickly/easily if I ever need another one.

Same brand and spec as ol' reliable but 15+ yrs younger. I figure get out of my current stove while the getting is still there. I am kind of worried about the $900 induction top failing so I am paying for the extra 2 yr warranty for $100.

If my basement weren't already finished then gas would have been the right play. This is kind of a compromised buy in the end.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Saw one of these in the wild while home shopping. It was their daily driver. Theirs was green.

Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

I ordered up a console organizer for the :truk:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Apex wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:48 pm I ordered up a console organizer for the :truk:

I have that one. It's 5/7.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 pm I have that one. It's 5/7.
:fuckyeah: I've read a ton of great reviews on it, and since the center console is pretty deep this should work out 5/7.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I bought a phone case.

Element Case - Rev for iPhone X; was going to originally buy it at $34.99, but decided to not. Found it on clearance at Target last weekend, with a sticker for $17.48, decided I wanted it and when I scanned it, it rung up as $10.84

:alpo: :fuckyeah:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:01 pm I bought a phone case.

Element Case - Rev for iPhone X; was going to originally buy it at $34.99, but decided to not. Found it on clearance at Target last weekend, with a sticker for $17.48, decided I wanted it and when I scanned it, it rung up as $10.84

That's incredible.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 pm
Apex wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:48 pm I ordered up a console organizer for the :truk:

I've got it too and will give it 4/7.

My only complaint is that I wish it was about 5-10mm deeper. I keep my phone in there along with a FastTrack (commuter/bridge RFID transponder) and I have to situate them just right so that the armrest will close and that it won't hold the power button down on my Pixel 2 XL, causing deep reboots. If the divider that runs from front to back was shorter, or not even there, it would be 5/7 perfect for me.

Otherwise it's perfect.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Desertbreh wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:04 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:01 pm I bought a phone case.

That's incredible.
I know. I was so good about keeping my one and only case from when I bought the phone.

Still have a 3 week return period so I will pretty much test drive the bitch
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:53 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 pm I have that one. It's 5/7.
:fuckyeah: I've read a ton of great reviews on it, and since the center console is pretty deep this should work out 5/7.
It looks like something that would come from the factory. A really nice piece.

This is one of my most epic failures when I was in bedazzling. HUGE missed opportunity.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:13 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 pm

My only complaint is that I wish it was about 5-10mm deeper. I keep my phone in there along with a FastTrack (commuter/bridge RFID transponder) and I have to situate them just right so that the armrest will close and that it won't hold the power button down on my Pixel 2 XL, causing deep reboots. If the divider that runs from front to back was shorter, or not even there, it would be 5/7 perfect for me.

Otherwise it's perfect.
Oh, interesting. I always use android auto so my phone is out and plugged in. I guess I could plug is into the console, :doe: :mindblown:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Otherwise it's perfect.
Oh, interesting. I always use android auto so my phone is out and plugged in. I guess I could plug is into the console, :doe: :mindblown:
What?

Don't you need to plug into the console USB for AA to work? I tried the one on the dash and it didn't see my phone and change the Projection button on the MyLink..
ChrisoftheNorth

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:50 pm
What?

Don't you need to plug into the console USB for AA to work? I tried the one on the dash and it didn't see my phone and change the Projection button on the MyLink..
I always use the one on the dash (in the "cubby" below the switches with the AUX and APO are) because we switch between my phone and wife's constantly. Plus I'm too lazy to open the center console and I'm more likely to forget my phone in there. Works fine on AA for me. :iono:
Apex

What?

CarPlay works from the USB on the dash. I haven't even tried to use the console one yet.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:06 pm

What?

I always use the one on the dash (in the "cubby" below the switches with the AUX and APO are) because we switch between my phone and wife's constantly. Plus I'm too lazy to open the center console and I'm more likely to forget my phone in there. Works fine on AA for me. :iono:

Apex wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:06 pm

What?

CarPlay works from the USB on the dash. I haven't even tried to use the console one yet.
Okay, I need to go try this again... It didn't connect the first time so I assumed to try another port and the console port worked.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

I figured out how to get night mode on Android auto.

Also got pixel XL 2 buy one get one this weekend