So I bought some useless junk recently...

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

I :troywax: on some SmartWool socks tonight. :wasteful: :dill: at SierraTradingPost.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:23 pm I :troywax: on some SmartWool socks tonight. :wasteful: :dill: at SierraTradingPost.
Smartwool are :amaze:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Apex wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:23 pm I :troywax: on some SmartWool socks tonight. :wasteful: :dill: at SierraTradingPost.
I check their clearance section once a day. If you can find your size it's pretty sweet dills

They actually have a brick and mortar store right down the street from me in Grand Rapids
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Gonna use that weighted blanket tonight. Initial impression is that the fabric is okay, but not great. I’ll probably buy a duvet for it. 20lbs is actually a lot for a fucking blanket to weigh, it doesn’t sound like much at all, but I can already tell this thing will be push down on me a bit. Third thing, and this is me being a :derp: , it’s small. 80” long is plenty, but I wasn’t thinking about the bmfact that 60” is only 5’ wide. It basically lays perfectly on top of a queen mattress with nothing hanging off any edge. Not a huge problem, but fitting two people under it seems like itd be a problem. Michelle is coming over to try it tonight too, so I probably won’t get a good feel for it until tomorrow when I sleep solo, but I’ll report back on heat and sharing with some else tomorrow at least. I get really hot when I sleep tomorrow, so im very interested to see if the weight makes me even more hot and if it causes me to not sleep well because of that and sweating.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote:Gonna use that weighted blanket tonight. Initial impression is that the fabric is okay, but not great. I’ll probably buy a duvet for it. 20lbs is actually a lot for a fucking blanket to weigh, it doesn’t sound like much at all, but I can already tell this thing will be push down on me a bit. Third thing, and this is me being a :derp: , it’s small. 80” long is plenty, but I wasn’t thinking about the bmfact that 60” is only 5’ wide. It basically lays perfectly on top of a queen mattress with nothing hanging off any edge. Not a huge problem, but fitting two people under it seems like itd be a problem. Michelle is coming over to try it tonight too, so I probably won’t get a good feel for it until tomorrow when I sleep solo, but I’ll report back on heat and sharing with some else tomorrow at least. I get really hot when I sleep tomorrow, so im very interested to see if the weight makes me even more hot and if it causes me to not sleep well because of that and sweating.
I missed this, what does the weighted blanket do for you?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:44 am
SAWCE wrote:Gonna use that weighted blanket tonight. Initial impression is that the fabric is okay, but not great. I’ll probably buy a duvet for it. 20lbs is actually a lot for a fucking blanket to weigh, it doesn’t sound like much at all, but I can already tell this thing will be push down on me a bit. Third thing, and this is me being a :derp: , it’s small. 80” long is plenty, but I wasn’t thinking about the bmfact that 60” is only 5’ wide. It basically lays perfectly on top of a queen mattress with nothing hanging off any edge. Not a huge problem, but fitting two people under it seems like itd be a problem. Michelle is coming over to try it tonight too, so I probably won’t get a good feel for it until tomorrow when I sleep solo, but I’ll report back on heat and sharing with some else tomorrow at least. I get really hot when I sleep tomorrow, so im very interested to see if the weight makes me even more hot and if it causes me to not sleep well because of that and sweating.
I missed this, what does the weighted blanket do for you?

Supposed to help with anxiety and stuff. I've been liking it. Slept alone with it the last two nights, and its definitely a comforting feeling pulling it over you and feeling the weight of it. I can't say that it's helping me fall asleep any faster, but I do seem to wake up less so far, but I'll need more time to determine that for sure or if I just happened to wake up less the last few nights.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

That's an opportunity. I need to open a business and sell shit to all the non crotchfruit having wackadoodles who do this to their pets.

Not that all non crotchfruiters are wackadoodles... disclaimer
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:12 pm
That's an opportunity. I need to open a business and sell shit to all the non crotchfruit having wackadoodles who do this to their pets.

Not that all non crotchfruiters are wackadoodles... disclaimer
This was my thought exactly.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

My :doge: has a few costumes that my wife bought her for $.50 at the thrift store. They're good for a chuckle, and little kids LOVE to see her when they come to the door trick or treating.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote:
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:44 am I missed this, what does the weighted blanket do for you?

Supposed to help with anxiety and stuff. I've been liking it. Slept alone with it the last two nights, and its definitely a comforting feeling pulling it over you and feeling the weight of it. I can't say that it's helping me fall asleep any faster, but I do seem to wake up less so far, but I'll need more time to determine that for sure or if I just happened to wake up less the last few nights.
:notbad:

In4 long term review. It hasn't been too hot?

SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:10 pm
SAWCE wrote:
:notbad:

In4 long term review. It hasn't been too hot?

Surprisingly not. I run really hot, and often wake up sweating, but this is much cooler than a down blanket, while still keeping you warm. I'll update there as I use it more too.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Most of the shit I bought on Wish showed up and was legit. Tactical belt was 100 and cost 3$ I think. Same one on Amazon was 17
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:16 am Fuck you Michigan winter. Fjallraven Yupik parka. Picked it up this morning at my local outdoor outfitter.

I'm going to suggest revising your avatar to some type of Grizzly Adams/Jack London type deal.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:16 am Fuck you Michigan winter. Fjallraven Yupik parka. Picked it up this morning at my local outdoor outfitter.

I'm going to suggest revising your avatar to some type of Grizzly Adams/Jack London type deal.
Dick Proenneke is the idol in that respect.

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

ordered an entry level 3d printer.

:fuckyeah:

.05 to .3mm resolution.

https://www.amazon.com/Anycubic-Upgrade ... 074NZPHJ5/

was on sale for $260 for the upgraded version today. :notbad:
SAWCE

:wub: I'm the first thing you printed :sissyfight:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:29 pm :wub: I'm the first thing you printed :sissyfight:
dat great white hulk
SAWCE

dubshow wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:33 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:29 pm :wub: I'm the first thing you printed :sissyfight:
dat great white hulk
Extra pasty.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:26 pm ordered an entry level 3d printer.

.05 to .3mm resolution.

The Ray Ray was strong in you.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:51 pm

.05 to .3mm resolution.

The Ray Ray was strong in you.
yeah, well we are related. :troywax:
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

.05 to .3mm resolution.

What's the general consensus on reviews for that one? I've been wanting one for a while (since my career is 3d work), but I'd almost rather have a 3 axis cnc where I can do some metal pieces.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Acid666 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:07 pm

.05 to .3mm resolution.

What's the general consensus on reviews for that one? I've been wanting one for a while (since my career is 3d work), but I'd almost rather have a 3 axis cnc where I can do some metal pieces.
amazon reviews are mixed from noobs/bashing to glowing 5* reviews. online reviews sing praise for its price point and abilities. I think he has some good features that as long as they work out the box, ill be good. Its probably the best thing under $300. If you want metal, you better just pay more.

I want to play with plastic for a while.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:lolgasm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Bought a refurb nook glowlight 3 with nighttime friendly backlight, and a roku remote for the child to play with for 5 dollars.
brain go brrrrrr