How life sucked donkey balls today: the :eeyore : thread

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8454
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:23 pm

Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm
I had to fire a caregiver today....

WEEK ONE
Girl was 90 minutes late for orientation....

2 days later, while on a case, her Uncle was on life support, she had to leave early....

Then He died and she needed the next two days off......

WEEK TWO
Needed off for the Funeral on Monday

Late on Monday....wait, he didn't die, her aunt lied to her because she didn't want her to lose her new job

Tuesday, while on a case, they are pulling the plug she has to leave early to say goodbye

Wednesday....gets pulled over on the way to her client. 30 minutes late

Thursday leaves her purse at home has to turn around 60 minutes late

Need Monday off for the funeral

On friday tells me the funeral is on Saturday (but I had already scheduled someone else)

WEEK THREE
Tuesday....actually works a full shift......though she did ask if she could leave early

Today: I get a text at 5am from the caregivers phone ....."We took Tracie's phone and her car today she won't be in, Her Aunts"

830 am ME: Please tell Traci that she is fired

1030 am "AUNTS": We took her phone because she pissed me off.....and her car...we made a terrible mistake. We thought she didn't make the payment but she did and my sister didn't realize it. Don't fire her, it was our fault not hers, she almost went to jail telling us she paid it and arguing. She fought her 200lb cousin and actually whooped his butt over this as well. She needs her job and loves it, this was our fault Sir or Ma'am.

1032 ME: I'm sorry but Every shift since she started has been a roller coaster ride of drama. I can't run a business this way.

12:58 "AUNTS" Blah blah blah it's not her fault...... God in Heaven, she is going to kill us when she finds out.

1:00 ME: I'm sorry but you should have thought of that before "you" jeopardized her livelihood and the well being of my client (who went unattended today). I happen to know that she has a second government issued phone, funny how she hasn't reached out to me.? I just issued her final check. I bent over backwards to be accomodating, I really did. But enough is enough.

2:42 "AUNTS" Her phones were both in the car. We are trying to find her.

3:00 ME: Good luck with that.

TL/DR Sigh, you can't make this :shit: up
HR difficulties based on life fundamentals like this are sadly more prevalent than one might imagine.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:26 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:23 pm
Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm
I had to fire a caregiver today....

WEEK ONE
Girl was 90 minutes late for orientation....

2 days later, while on a case, her Uncle was on life support, she had to leave early....

Then He died and she needed the next two days off......

WEEK TWO
Needed off for the Funeral on Monday

Late on Monday....wait, he didn't die, her aunt lied to her because she didn't want her to lose her new job

Tuesday, while on a case, they are pulling the plug she has to leave early to say goodbye

Wednesday....gets pulled over on the way to her client. 30 minutes late

Thursday leaves her purse at home has to turn around 60 minutes late

Need Monday off for the funeral

On friday tells me the funeral is on Saturday (but I had already scheduled someone else)

WEEK THREE
Tuesday....actually works a full shift......though she did ask if she could leave early

Today: I get a text at 5am from the caregivers phone ....."We took Tracie's phone and her car today she won't be in, Her Aunts"

830 am ME: Please tell Traci that she is fired

1030 am "AUNTS": We took her phone because she pissed me off.....and her car...we made a terrible mistake. We thought she didn't make the payment but she did and my sister didn't realize it. Don't fire her, it was our fault not hers, she almost went to jail telling us she paid it and arguing. She fought her 200lb cousin and actually whooped his butt over this as well. She needs her job and loves it, this was our fault Sir or Ma'am.

1032 ME: I'm sorry but Every shift since she started has been a roller coaster ride of drama. I can't run a business this way.

12:58 "AUNTS" Blah blah blah it's not her fault...... God in Heaven, she is going to kill us when she finds out.

1:00 ME: I'm sorry but you should have thought of that before "you" jeopardized her livelihood and the well being of my client (who went unattended today). I happen to know that she has a second government issued phone, funny how she hasn't reached out to me.? I just issued her final check. I bent over backwards to be accomodating, I really did. But enough is enough.

2:42 "AUNTS" Her phones were both in the car. We are trying to find her.

3:00 ME: Good luck with that.

TL/DR Sigh, you can't make this :shit: up
HR difficulties based on life fundamentals like this are sadly more prevalent than one might imagine.
No doubt....but I'm 90% certain that she was pretending to be her "Aunts" because cray-cray
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:31 pm

Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm
I had to fire a caregiver today....

WEEK ONE
Girl was 90 minutes late for orientation....

2 days later, while on a case, her Uncle was on life support, she had to leave early....

Then He died and she needed the next two days off......

WEEK TWO
Needed off for the Funeral on Monday

Late on Monday....wait, he didn't die, her aunt lied to her because she didn't want her to lose her new job

Tuesday, while on a case, they are pulling the plug she has to leave early to say goodbye

Wednesday....gets pulled over on the way to her client. 30 minutes late

Thursday leaves her purse at home has to turn around 60 minutes late

Need Monday off for the funeral

On friday tells me the funeral is on Saturday (but I had already scheduled someone else)

WEEK THREE
Tuesday....actually works a full shift......though she did ask if she could leave early

Today: I get a text at 5am from the caregivers phone ....."We took Tracie's phone and her car today she won't be in, Her Aunts"

830 am ME: Please tell Traci that she is fired

1030 am "AUNTS": We took her phone because she pissed me off.....and her car...we made a terrible mistake. We thought she didn't make the payment but she did and my sister didn't realize it. Don't fire her, it was our fault not hers, she almost went to jail telling us she paid it and arguing. She fought her 200lb cousin and actually whooped his butt over this as well. She needs her job and loves it, this was our fault Sir or Ma'am.

1032 ME: I'm sorry but Every shift since she started has been a roller coaster ride of drama. I can't run a business this way.

12:58 "AUNTS" Blah blah blah it's not her fault...... God in Heaven, she is going to kill us when she finds out.

1:00 ME: I'm sorry but you should have thought of that before "you" jeopardized her livelihood and the well being of my client (who went unattended today). I happen to know that she has a second government issued phone, funny how she hasn't reached out to me.? I just issued her final check. I bent over backwards to be accomodating, I really did. But enough is enough.

2:42 "AUNTS" Her phones were both in the car. We are trying to find her.

3:00 ME: Good luck with that.

TL/DR Sigh, you can't make this :shit: up
Ho Lee Fucking Shit.
You can't make this shit up. What a story.
If anything, you were too nice.
What a hot mess that bitch is.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:33 pm

SAWCE wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:23 pm
Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm
I had to fire a caregiver today....

WEEK ONE
Girl was 90 minutes late for orientation....

2 days later, while on a case, her Uncle was on life support, she had to leave early....

Then He died and she needed the next two days off......

WEEK TWO
Needed off for the Funeral on Monday

Late on Monday....wait, he didn't die, her aunt lied to her because she didn't want her to lose her new job

Tuesday, while on a case, they are pulling the plug she has to leave early to say goodbye

Wednesday....gets pulled over on the way to her client. 30 minutes late

Thursday leaves her purse at home has to turn around 60 minutes late

Need Monday off for the funeral

On friday tells me the funeral is on Saturday (but I had already scheduled someone else)

WEEK THREE
Tuesday....actually works a full shift......though she did ask if she could leave early

Today: I get a text at 5am from the caregivers phone ....."We took Tracie's phone and her car today she won't be in, Her Aunts"

830 am ME: Please tell Traci that she is fired

1030 am "AUNTS": We took her phone because she pissed me off.....and her car...we made a terrible mistake. We thought she didn't make the payment but she did and my sister didn't realize it. Don't fire her, it was our fault not hers, she almost went to jail telling us she paid it and arguing. She fought her 200lb cousin and actually whooped his butt over this as well. She needs her job and loves it, this was our fault Sir or Ma'am.

1032 ME: I'm sorry but Every shift since she started has been a roller coaster ride of drama. I can't run a business this way.

12:58 "AUNTS" Blah blah blah it's not her fault...... God in Heaven, she is going to kill us when she finds out.

1:00 ME: I'm sorry but you should have thought of that before "you" jeopardized her livelihood and the well being of my client (who went unattended today). I happen to know that she has a second government issued phone, funny how she hasn't reached out to me.? I just issued her final check. I bent over backwards to be accomodating, I really did. But enough is enough.

2:42 "AUNTS" Her phones were both in the car. We are trying to find her.

3:00 ME: Good luck with that.

TL/DR Sigh, you can't make this :shit: up
We may need you to make a thread.. it could rival Sno's...
Ooh! 5/7 idea.

:doit: , Irish
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:35 pm

Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:26 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:23 pm


HR difficulties based on life fundamentals like this are sadly more prevalent than one might imagine.
No doubt....but I'm 90% certain that she was pretending to be her "Aunts" because cray-cray
Oh no question whatsoever.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8454
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:54 pm

Wrong thread for this really. I look at this as the forces of reason striking a great blow against the forces of moran. A victory for the good guys. Treading the path of the righteous man. And so forth.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:42 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:54 pm
Wrong thread for this really. I look at this as the forces of reason striking a great blow against the forces of moran. A victory for the good guys. Treading the path of the righteous man. And so forth.
Yes....sorry for the clutter.....but I put a lot of time, effort and money into recruiting and on-boarding caregivers and I really take everything I do in the business to heart...... so having to let a troubled woman go sucked donkey balls ......

But yes, ultimately she did me a favor........
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6611
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Drives: nothing
Location: Somewhere else

Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:01 am

Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:42 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:54 pm
Wrong thread for this really. I look at this as the forces of reason striking a great blow against the forces of moran. A victory for the good guys. Treading the path of the righteous man. And so forth.
Yes....sorry for the clutter.....but I put a lot of time, effort and money into recruiting and on-boarding caregivers and I really take everything I do in the business to heart...... so having to let a troubled woman go sucked donkey balls ......

But yes, ultimately she did me a favor........
I'm with you. Even if it is for the best, and the right thing it sucks to have to deal with bringing someone online and then they burn you. Now the hunt continues.

On average it takes me about 9 months to fill a position due to being super picky and ultra critical, so when I have someone bail it sucks. I had a dude play my offer to Apple and tell me the morning he was supposed to show up for orientation. I had already rejected 4 other candidates and they took other offers. Took me 6 months to find the next decent t candidate.
I'm on my last bag of peas.

User avatar
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 33036
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: Blowin' fat stacks in Philly

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:39 am

Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm
I had to fire a caregiver today....

WEEK ONE
Girl was 90 minutes late for orientation....

2 days later, while on a case, her Uncle was on life support, she had to leave early....

Then He died and she needed the next two days off......

WEEK TWO
Needed off for the Funeral on Monday

Late on Monday....wait, he didn't die, her aunt lied to her because she didn't want her to lose her new job

Tuesday, while on a case, they are pulling the plug she has to leave early to say goodbye

Wednesday....gets pulled over on the way to her client. 30 minutes late

Thursday leaves her purse at home has to turn around 60 minutes late

Need Monday off for the funeral

On friday tells me the funeral is on Saturday (but I had already scheduled someone else)

WEEK THREE
Tuesday....actually works a full shift......though she did ask if she could leave early

Today: I get a text at 5am from the caregivers phone ....."We took Tracie's phone and her car today she won't be in, Her Aunts"

830 am ME: Please tell Traci that she is fired

1030 am "AUNTS": We took her phone because she pissed me off.....and her car...we made a terrible mistake. We thought she didn't make the payment but she did and my sister didn't realize it. Don't fire her, it was our fault not hers, she almost went to jail telling us she paid it and arguing. She fought her 200lb cousin and actually whooped his butt over this as well. She needs her job and loves it, this was our fault Sir or Ma'am.

1032 ME: I'm sorry but Every shift since she started has been a roller coaster ride of drama. I can't run a business this way.

12:58 "AUNTS" Blah blah blah it's not her fault...... God in Heaven, she is going to kill us when she finds out.

1:00 ME: I'm sorry but you should have thought of that before "you" jeopardized her livelihood and the well being of my client (who went unattended today). I happen to know that she has a second government issued phone, funny how she hasn't reached out to me.? I just issued her final check. I bent over backwards to be accomodating, I really did. But enough is enough.

2:42 "AUNTS" Her phones were both in the car. We are trying to find her.

3:00 ME: Good luck with that.

TL/DR Sigh, you can't make this :shit: up
I wonder what was going on at home. This is the stuff that Lisa deals with every day at her shop. Trying to work around someone's problems like that is extremely challenging and exhausting.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8817
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:30 am

Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:26 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:23 pm


HR difficulties based on life fundamentals like this are sadly more prevalent than one might imagine.
No doubt....but I'm 90% certain that she was pretending to be her "Aunts" because cray-cray
holychit mang. Better off without her. Ive heard some silly shit from my moms 45 years in biz for self.

People these days. :yikes:
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15688
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:14 pm

Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm
I had to fire a caregiver today....

WEEK ONE
Girl was 90 minutes late for orientation....

2 days later, while on a case, her Uncle was on life support, she had to leave early....

Then He died and she needed the next two days off......

WEEK TWO
Needed off for the Funeral on Monday

Late on Monday....wait, he didn't die, her aunt lied to her because she didn't want her to lose her new job

Tuesday, while on a case, they are pulling the plug she has to leave early to say goodbye

Wednesday....gets pulled over on the way to her client. 30 minutes late

Thursday leaves her purse at home has to turn around 60 minutes late

Need Monday off for the funeral

On friday tells me the funeral is on Saturday (but I had already scheduled someone else)

WEEK THREE
Tuesday....actually works a full shift......though she did ask if she could leave early

Today: I get a text at 5am from the caregivers phone ....."We took Tracie's phone and her car today she won't be in, Her Aunts"

830 am ME: Please tell Traci that she is fired

1030 am "AUNTS": We took her phone because she pissed me off.....and her car...we made a terrible mistake. We thought she didn't make the payment but she did and my sister didn't realize it. Don't fire her, it was our fault not hers, she almost went to jail telling us she paid it and arguing. She fought her 200lb cousin and actually whooped his butt over this as well. She needs her job and loves it, this was our fault Sir or Ma'am.

1032 ME: I'm sorry but Every shift since she started has been a roller coaster ride of drama. I can't run a business this way.

12:58 "AUNTS" Blah blah blah it's not her fault...... God in Heaven, she is going to kill us when she finds out.

1:00 ME: I'm sorry but you should have thought of that before "you" jeopardized her livelihood and the well being of my client (who went unattended today). I happen to know that she has a second government issued phone, funny how she hasn't reached out to me.? I just issued her final check. I bent over backwards to be accomodating, I really did. But enough is enough.

2:42 "AUNTS" Her phones were both in the car. We are trying to find her.

3:00 ME: Good luck with that.

TL/DR Sigh, you can't make this :shit: up
I found your employee trying to make it to work when she got pulled over.

:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:03 pm

SAWCE wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:23 pm
Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm
I had to fire a caregiver today....

WEEK ONE
Girl was 90 minutes late for orientation....

2 days later, while on a case, her Uncle was on life support, she had to leave early....

Then He died and she needed the next two days off......

WEEK TWO
Needed off for the Funeral on Monday

Late on Monday....wait, he didn't die, her aunt lied to her because she didn't want her to lose her new job

Tuesday, while on a case, they are pulling the plug she has to leave early to say goodbye

Wednesday....gets pulled over on the way to her client. 30 minutes late

Thursday leaves her purse at home has to turn around 60 minutes late

Need Monday off for the funeral

On friday tells me the funeral is on Saturday (but I had already scheduled someone else)

WEEK THREE
Tuesday....actually works a full shift......though she did ask if she could leave early

Today: I get a text at 5am from the caregivers phone ....."We took Tracie's phone and her car today she won't be in, Her Aunts"

830 am ME: Please tell Traci that she is fired

1030 am "AUNTS": We took her phone because she pissed me off.....and her car...we made a terrible mistake. We thought she didn't make the payment but she did and my sister didn't realize it. Don't fire her, it was our fault not hers, she almost went to jail telling us she paid it and arguing. She fought her 200lb cousin and actually whooped his butt over this as well. She needs her job and loves it, this was our fault Sir or Ma'am.

1032 ME: I'm sorry but Every shift since she started has been a roller coaster ride of drama. I can't run a business this way.

12:58 "AUNTS" Blah blah blah it's not her fault...... God in Heaven, she is going to kill us when she finds out.

1:00 ME: I'm sorry but you should have thought of that before "you" jeopardized her livelihood and the well being of my client (who went unattended today). I happen to know that she has a second government issued phone, funny how she hasn't reached out to me.? I just issued her final check. I bent over backwards to be accomodating, I really did. But enough is enough.

2:42 "AUNTS" Her phones were both in the car. We are trying to find her.

3:00 ME: Good luck with that.

TL/DR Sigh, you can't make this :shit: up
We may need you to make a thread.. it could rival Sno's...
Done viewtopic.php?f=2&t=804
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15074
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 am
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Irish wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:03 pm
SAWCE wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:23 pm


We may need you to make a thread.. it could rival Sno's...
Done viewtopic.php?f=2&t=804
:bravo:

Congrats on the business and becoming profitable.
:sawce:

User avatar
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:21 pm

Johnny_P wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:39 am
Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm
I had to fire a caregiver today....

WEEK ONE
Girl was 90 minutes late for orientation....

2 days later, while on a case, her Uncle was on life support, she had to leave early....

Then He died and she needed the next two days off......

WEEK TWO
Needed off for the Funeral on Monday

Late on Monday....wait, he didn't die, her aunt lied to her because she didn't want her to lose her new job

Tuesday, while on a case, they are pulling the plug she has to leave early to say goodbye

Wednesday....gets pulled over on the way to her client. 30 minutes late

Thursday leaves her purse at home has to turn around 60 minutes late

Need Monday off for the funeral

On friday tells me the funeral is on Saturday (but I had already scheduled someone else)

WEEK THREE
Tuesday....actually works a full shift......though she did ask if she could leave early

Today: I get a text at 5am from the caregivers phone ....."We took Tracie's phone and her car today she won't be in, Her Aunts"

830 am ME: Please tell Traci that she is fired

1030 am "AUNTS": We took her phone because she pissed me off.....and her car...we made a terrible mistake. We thought she didn't make the payment but she did and my sister didn't realize it. Don't fire her, it was our fault not hers, she almost went to jail telling us she paid it and arguing. She fought her 200lb cousin and actually whooped his butt over this as well. She needs her job and loves it, this was our fault Sir or Ma'am.

1032 ME: I'm sorry but Every shift since she started has been a roller coaster ride of drama. I can't run a business this way.

12:58 "AUNTS" Blah blah blah it's not her fault...... God in Heaven, she is going to kill us when she finds out.

1:00 ME: I'm sorry but you should have thought of that before "you" jeopardized her livelihood and the well being of my client (who went unattended today). I happen to know that she has a second government issued phone, funny how she hasn't reached out to me.? I just issued her final check. I bent over backwards to be accomodating, I really did. But enough is enough.

2:42 "AUNTS" Her phones were both in the car. We are trying to find her.

3:00 ME: Good luck with that.

TL/DR Sigh, you can't make this :shit: up
I wonder what was going on at home. This is the stuff that Lisa deals with every day at her shop. Trying to work around someone's problems like that is extremely challenging and exhausting.
No doubt she has some major personal issues....and I have been known to move mountains for my established caregivers when life goes batshit/sideways......but the pull over and forgotten purse thing tells me that with her, its ALWAYS going to be something.......
wap wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:31 pm

Ho Lee Fucking Shit.
You can't make this shit up. What a story.
If anything, you were too nice.
What a hot mess that bitch is.
Thanks Fap..... yeah wife unit told me to fire her on day 2...... but I like to build loyalty by being overly understanding... plus I'm kinda just built that way...

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:01 am
Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:42 pm


Yes....sorry for the clutter.....but I put a lot of time, effort and money into recruiting and on-boarding caregivers and I really take everything I do in the business to heart...... so having to let a troubled woman go sucked donkey balls ......

But yes, ultimately she did me a favor........
I'm with you. Even if it is for the best, and the right thing it sucks to have to deal with bringing someone online and then they burn you. Now the hunt continues.

On average it takes me about 9 months to fill a position due to being super picky and ultra critical, so when I have someone bail it sucks. I had a dude play my offer to Apple and tell me the morning he was supposed to show up for orientation. I had already rejected 4 other candidates and they took other offers. Took me 6 months to find the next decent t candidate.
Yeah, me too.....I hang my hat on how picky I am ...... this one fooled me...... super buttoned up on the interview, went and got her TB tests in record time and then went full :shit: show as soon as I put her on a case.....
dubshow wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:30 am
Irish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:26 pm


No doubt....but I'm 90% certain that she was pretending to be her "Aunts" because cray-cray
holychit mang. Better off without her. Ive heard some silly shit from my moms 45 years in biz for self.

People these days. :yikes:
:yikes: indeed
wap wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:33 pm
SAWCE wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:23 pm


We may need you to make a thread.. it could rival Sno's...
Ooh! 5/7 idea.

:doit: , Irish
Done viewtopic.php?f=2&t=804
Last edited by Irish on Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:22 pm

SAWCE wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:12 pm
Irish wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:03 pm


Done viewtopic.php?f=2&t=804
:bravo:

Congrats on the business and becoming profitable.
thanks mang :wub:
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6021
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am
Drives: a car w/ an auschwitz dipstick
Location: 22 mi. away from The White House

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:20 am

I wouldn't really call it that much of an :eeyore: but I see the point and believe in positive outcome of that. so I had some :crang: girl chronicles so to speak, hence why I never spoke about this before. :popcorn: time

Here's what happened.
Few days before Xmas eve, I matched with this Indian girl on bumble, well she liked me and I accepted without checking the location :derp: but w/e (she lives 50 miles away from me in Baltimore County)

Bumble has top spotify artist section where it showed some EDM artists on my profile, along with hiphop. After some talking, she asked me lets meet at a tiesto concert at Echostage (concert hall in DC where they show electronic and occasionally rap concerts, close to :mahtroy: part of DC), but I was planning to be in NY at the time, so we didn't meet. Then she went "well im going to above & beyond there again" and I went hell yes on that, so I did.

I try to be not like :crang: and wait until she texts, as I was in line, she texted me am I here etc. etc.
Got entered, squeezed thru some EDM fuckboi's and boom finally met her. Holded hands as we went upstairs to the bar and get drinks, then she introduced couple of her friends that she came with, but they left us alone. We both eye banged a LOT, like more times than I can count. Needless to say, It was a pretty :fuckyeah: night.
She coat checked and I didn't so I was with her on the long line, so it was a good time to start getting to know each other. She walked me out to my car and then she got hers, hugged a bye, gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me text me when you get home.

Since then, we literally texted each other every day, literally non-text days are about 3-4 days total till now.
Then we met again as she visited DC with her friends from Temple Uni., then I met her in Baltimore (lives in Reinsterstown) and then again.
For the time being, we have a lot in common. She's not like a hot bombshell, but I also see her as someone I can spend a lot of time with, considering that we have things in common and attracted to each other.

We didn't see each other that much considering the length of the "relationship" because she grew up in a traditional indian household where she has to be with them on gatherings and whatnot, luckily I can relate, cause I'm also close with my family as some of you know, so some things are non-negotiable no matter how old you are.

So a few days ago, when we were texting, I was trying to see when I can see her next. I also did some derpery on my part, we were gonna meet at Baltimore tonight, but she told me as friends, cause she told me "we didn't talk what we wanted out of bumble". I explained that I am fairly new to dating sites (jumped in last may), so I never really thought about that.
To save myself some time, I explained on how I feel and blah blah blah, and then kind of :triggered: and nicely explained what I am trying to achieve off of bumble.
She said, let's be friends for now, and the only reason for that is distance as well as how she has to keep on re-scheduling and that how we both of us get busy with travels, time with friends, time with family, work, etc.

I am mixed :disappoint: and mixed alright, because one, she wanted to know me more I get that.

I talked to my uncle and his wife, my ex-coworker whose also turkish that I went out to dinner with last night and told me I'm crazy thinking so negative about this, saying "that's what I always do". Same with my uncles wife told me how we were friends before we got together, and now married. So I'm gonna work my way by continue to be friends and proving myself that I'm not some fuckboi and to be a genuinely nice guy that I am. will try to get more bumble girls for the time being, for something casual.
Zillon wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:46 pm
Honesty is the best :alpo: policy.
check my yarii fools @tkmk777

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24632
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Mon May 06, 2019 1:00 pm

Bosslady just dropped the bomb on us that she's resigning today; last day is Thursday. :sad:

Feeling really lost right now; her new boss starts today so not really sure what's going to happen.

User avatar
CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6611
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Drives: nothing
Location: Somewhere else

Mon May 06, 2019 1:06 pm

Sounds like you're ready for a promotion. :)
I'm on my last bag of peas.

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 24632
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Mon May 06, 2019 1:14 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:06 pm
Sounds like you're ready for a promotion. :)
Idea may or may not have crossed my mind... don't really think it's plausible to skip an officer title straight to SVP...
I have been wrong before doe, so who knows. :lol:

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 31530
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Mon May 06, 2019 1:22 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:06 pm
Sounds like you're ready for a promotion. :)
:dat: :excited:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 6611
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Drives: nothing
Location: Somewhere else

Mon May 06, 2019 2:07 pm

Apex wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:14 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:06 pm
Sounds like you're ready for a promotion. :)
Idea may or may not have crossed my mind... don't really think it's plausible to skip an officer title straight to SVP...
I have been wrong before doe, so who knows. :lol:
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
I'm on my last bag of peas.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 32866
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Mon May 06, 2019 2:23 pm

Apex wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:00 pm
Bosslady just dropped the bomb on us that she's resigning today; last day is Thursday. :sad:

Feeling really lost right now; her new boss starts today so not really sure what's going to happen.
She give a reason?

And I agree with the others; might be a chance for you to move up. :iono:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8454
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Mon May 06, 2019 2:39 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:07 pm
Apex wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:14 pm


Idea may or may not have crossed my mind... don't really think it's plausible to skip an officer title straight to SVP...
I have been wrong before doe, so who knows. :lol:
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
This would have been good advice for my first attempt at pizza making yesterday. It was an unmitigated disaster. I made the dough LATE friday night because our lesbian neighbor came over to a meeting to discuss replacing our joint fence. She ended up overstaying and getting pretty hammered on our wine service. Nice lady but that really fkd up my dough schedule. Anyway, I'm not really experienced with using dough (other than cookies) and basically I fkd up the whole thing. Tried the traditional tossing/stretching method and ended up with three pizza crusts with holes in them. It seemed like I wasn't working with enough material. Ended up throwing it all in the trash and going out to the casino for dinner.....where I also lost money. I bought Trader Joe's dough this morning to use up all the fancy toppings I had planned. This is clearly a first world problems CSB but it was a bit frustrating I should have just made some dough to practice with. Cinco De Mayo fail.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8817
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Mon May 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:39 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:07 pm


You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
This would have been good advice for my first attempt at pizza making yesterday. It was an unmitigated disaster. I made the dough LATE friday night because our lesbian neighbor came over to a meeting to discuss replacing our joint fence. She ended up overstaying and getting pretty hammered on our wine service. Nice lady but that really fkd up my dough schedule. Anyway, I'm not really experienced with using dough (other than cookies) and basically I fkd up the whole thing. Tried the traditional tossing/stretching method and ended up with three pizza crusts with holes in them. It seemed like I wasn't working with enough material. Ended up throwing it all in the trash and going out to the casino for dinner.....where I also lost money. I bought Trader Joe's dough this morning to use up all the fancy toppings I had planned. This is clearly a first world problems CSB but it was a bit frustrating I should have just made some dough to practice with. Cinco De Mayo fail.
this is mildly hilarious. And totally relate-able. I have done the exact same thing minus casino and drunk lesbians. Trader Joes dough ftw.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 31530
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Mon May 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:39 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:07 pm


You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
This would have been good advice for my first attempt at pizza making yesterday. It was an unmitigated disaster. I made the dough LATE friday night because our lesbian neighbor came over to a meeting to discuss replacing our joint fence. She ended up overstaying and getting pretty hammered on our wine service. Nice lady but that really fkd up my dough schedule. Anyway, I'm not really experienced with using dough (other than cookies) and basically I fkd up the whole thing. Tried the traditional tossing/stretching method and ended up with three pizza crusts with holes in them. It seemed like I wasn't working with enough material. Ended up throwing it all in the trash and going out to the casino for dinner.....where I also lost money. I bought Trader Joe's dough this morning to use up all the fancy toppings I had planned. This is clearly a first world problems CSB but it was a bit frustrating I should have just made some dough to practice with. Cinco De Mayo fail.
I am terrible with pizza dough as well. I think it takes a lot of practice to work out right.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CaleDeRoo, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest