How life sucked donkey balls today: the :eeyore : thread

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Irish wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:31 am
wap wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:56 pm

If nothing else, they've got 2 decades of research and progress since the 90's and medical knowledge and techniques advance all the time.
:yesth: Same goes for you, my friend....... they know what they are doing...... we are both going to be okay......
:word:
:like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Irish wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:32 am
D Griff wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:24 pm

Fuck man, will be thinking about you and :wap:

Hopefully both ailments are easily mendable.
:wub: thanks man
:dat:
wap

Tarspin wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:26 am @Irish, @wap, my heartfelt best wishes being sent your way from Canuckistan mangs.
Appreciate it!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

wap wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:55 am
Tarspin wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:26 am @Irish, @wap, my heartfelt best wishes being sent your way from Canuckistan mangs.
Appreciate it!
:dat: Thanks, my northern friend
Irish

wap wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:54 am
Irish wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:31 am
:yesth: Same goes for you, my friend....... they know what they are doing...... we are both going to be okay......
:like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth: :like: :yesth:
Was going to put this in the :fuckyeah: thread but I'm not inclined to draw that much attention to myself..... my chest xray came back clean......only the first of many likely hurdles, but :fuckyeah:
wap

Irish wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:14 pm

Was going to put this in the :fuckyeah: thread but I'm not inclined to draw that much attention to myself..... my chest xray came back clean......only the first of many likely hurdles, but :fuckyeah:
:fuckyeah: Great news and big relief, especially if it means that nothing has spread there!
And why dafuq not post it in the :fuckyeah: thread? If this news doesn't warrant posting there, nothing does.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Fuckyeah!

I notice when I was vaping that it would wreak havoc on my mouth... really nasty shit. Reoccurring bumps in the roof of my mouth, shredded/chafed skin on my cheeks
Could your tongue lump be from that? Are you able to switch to the patch and see what happens in a week or two of not smoking/vaping?
Irish

Tarspin wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:40 pm

Fuckyeah!

I notice when I was vaping that it would wreak havoc on my mouth... really nasty shit. Reoccurring bumps in the roof of my mouth, shredded/chafed skin on my cheeks
Could your tongue lump be from that? Are you able to switch to the patch and see what happens in a week or two of not smoking/vaping?
I have an MRI tomorrow and I find out on Monday if the lump is malignant or benign. If it's the latter I would say that you probably right and I will be quitting that shit poste haste, if it's the former (gulp) then it was likely my years of smoking and excessive partying catching up to me. There is a lot of irony going on in any case.... because its been 2.5 years since I smoked and 14 since I drank or drugged.

EDIT: Prob too little too late but Fuck it, I just vaped my last.
Last edited by Irish on Wed May 08, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irish

wap wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:11 pm

:fuckyeah: Great news and big relief, especially if it means that nothing has spread there!
And why dafuq not post it in the :fuckyeah: thread? If this news doesn't warrant posting there, nothing does.
:notwrong:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Fuckyeah!

I have an MRI tomorrow and I find out on Monday if the lump is malignant or benign. If it's the latter I would say that you probably right and I will be quitting that shit poste haste, if it's the former (gulp) then it was likely my years of smoking and excessive partying catching up to me. There is a lot of irony going on in any case.... because its been 2.5 years since I smoked and 14 since I drank or drugged.
I hope that I'm right too. Yeah hopefully you quit that shit, its garbage.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

wap wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:11 pm

:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Fuckyeah!

I was gonna say, benign or not, it makes 5/7% sense to quit that shit once and for all. Who's to say the next scare won't be worse if you don't?
Irish

wap wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:04 pm

I was gonna say, benign or not, it makes 5/7% sense to quit that shit once and for all. Who's to say the next scare won't be worse if you don't?
:yesth: :wap: is wise....... Of course, I'm far from past the current scare..... I'm just praying that they will not have to splay open my neck..... then I'm hoping that they will not have to remove any of my tongue......best case is that we caught it fast enough that it will just be the unholy thing underneath that will need to be excised....
wap

Irish wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:10 pm
wap wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:04 pm

:yesth: :wap: is wise....... Of course, I'm far from past the current scare..... I'm just praying that they will not have to splay open my neck..... then I'm hoping that they will not have to remove any of my tongue......best case is that we caught it fast enough that it will just be the unholy thing underneath that will need to be excised....
I'm sure that's all you'll have to do, which is plenty enough of a scare to :nope: out of that vape shit. :like:

Fingers crossed for you, dude.
Irish

There was a house fire right next to my office this morning. A woman died. I was woken up at 0645 by my office assistant, hysterical because she could hear them screaming. Fuck.

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Irish wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 pm There was a house fire right next to my office this morning. A woman died. I was woken up at 0645 by my office assistant, hysterical because she could hear them screaming. Fuck.

:(
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Brutal
ChrisoftheNorth

Irish wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 pm There was a house fire right next to my office this morning. A woman died. I was woken up at 0645 by my office assistant, hysterical because she could hear them screaming. Fuck.

:wtf: :(
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Dang. :( :(
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Wow.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Brutal. :sad:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Car failed emission inspection, generally a meh day, fucking beyond tired.... feeling very FML today.

end sob story.

At least tonight there will be tacos.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:47 am Car failed emission inspection, generally a meh day, fucking beyond tired.... feeling very FML today.

end sob story.

Tacos will turn any day around breh.

The GTI failed emissions? How?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:54 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:47 am Car failed emission inspection, generally a meh day, fucking beyond tired.... feeling very FML today.

end sob story.

It didn't set OBDII readiness. I did clear the codes like 10 minutes before so that might be why.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:58 am
Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:54 am

It didn't set OBDII readiness. I did clear the codes like 10 minutes before so that might be why.
:rolleyes: I really don't miss smog testing at all.