EDM Music thread...

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:31 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:43 pm seeing Galantis tonight :excited: first time seeing them perform.
Great live - from what I can remember. :drunk:
Very much :dat: they’re also performing in Baltimore at Powerhouse, $15 bucks for 1 hour performance. On july 6th.

Theres a lot of high schoolers too compared to other shows ive been. Theres these group of blondie bitches were pushing my friend cause their entitled ass claimed they were there first, when they weren’t, so my friend pushed her booty dancing. I loved it!!
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

this needs to be alive, went to Kaskade last saturday and it. was. amazing!!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Forester

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:02 am this needs to be alive, went to Kaskade last saturday and it. was. amazing!!
I have a picture and autograph with Kaskade back when Electric Zoo first started. No idea where either of the two are, this is like back in 2010 or so. I still like Kaskade, some of the stuff he's putting out now though for me is a somewhat decent little hit or just a pass.
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Anyone else here electronic music taste change a lot? I remember back in the golfmkvi forum days i was heavily into trance. Not so much now, I still love the genre but not as much as before. Im really liking more laid-back tracks now.

Not sure what type of genre this is but I LOVE these types of tracks...
https://youtu.be/y75DAFB-b1U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-cX1VS1Ig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k9_1xXFyiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_QoFtTUOwU
(this one :wub: love love Jengi Beats )
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

09vdubgti wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:02 am this needs to be alive, went to Kaskade last saturday and it. was. amazing!!
I have a picture and autograph with Kaskade back when Electric Zoo first started. No idea where either of the two are, this is like back in 2010 or so. I still like Kaskade, some of the stuff he's putting out now though for me is a somewhat decent little hit or just a pass.
Yeah I agree, especially with the redux 003, even though there are some good tracks in there. They also played a lot of the 2011-2012 era kaskade throughout his set like Let me go and angel on my shoulder on my last show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I recently went to see rezz last thursday and right before they have a set of this dj called i_o, which i never heard of, but the music of i_o is 5/7, rezz on the other hand is ok for my taste, with the exception of a few tracks it was 3/7. prydz is playing on nye, but since i have family friends over overseas at new years, i feel like a dick to :nope: the gathering, who knows
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

09vdubgti wrote:Anyone else here electronic music taste change a lot? I remember back in the golfmkvi forum days i was heavily into trance. Not so much now, I still love the genre but not as much as before. Im really liking more laid-back tracks now.

Not sure what type of genre this is but I LOVE these types of tracks...
https://youtu.be/y75DAFB-b1U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-cX1VS1Ig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k9_1xXFyiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_QoFtTUOwU
(this one :wub: love love Jengi Beats )
Back when i had my mk6 even before then, i was all about kaskade, above and beyond, w&w, tiesto, armin. Then my mk6 got sirius, so bpm and electric area >>>> anything else. So I started liking nicky romero, r3hab, disclosure, gareth emery, 3lau and so on. Then i was more focused on tech house, progressive like amelie lens, green velvet, hot since 82, technically the non commercial shit, recently i got back to kaskade, a&b, cheat codes, started liking lane 8 (going to his show in DC in a month). And illenium is :notbad: but not my fav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:35 am I recently went to see rezz last thursday and right before they have a set of this dj called i_o, which i never heard of, but the music of i_o is 5/7, rezz on the other hand is ok for my taste, with the exception of a few tracks it was 3/7. prydz is playing on nye, but since i have family friends over overseas at new years, i feel like a dick to :nope: the gathering, who knows
We saw Rezz at a festival at the end of 2017 and immediately dug her stuff. Hits the heavier, closer to DnB sound that I have long enjoyed. Life & Death, in particular, is my jam.

This came up on my Discovery Weekly while I was in the garage last night and merited an immediate like (Wice - Start the War)
https://open.spotify.com/track/4UPNk6d8 ... PfHEp7px-w
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Just listened to the new Galantis album @[user not found], it's 5/7
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

time to bring this back!!

This keeps my juices flowing lately
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

stripethree wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:13 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:35 am I recently went to see rezz last thursday and right before they have a set of this dj called i_o, which i never heard of, but the music of i_o is 5/7, rezz on the other hand is ok for my taste, with the exception of a few tracks it was 3/7. prydz is playing on nye, but since i have family friends over overseas at new years, i feel like a dick to :nope: the gathering, who knows
We saw Rezz at a festival at the end of 2017 and immediately dug her stuff. Hits the heavier, closer to DnB sound that I have long enjoyed. Life & Death, in particular, is my jam.

This came up on my Discovery Weekly while I was in the garage last night and merited an immediate like (Wice - Start the War)
RIP i_0
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

09vdubgti wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:27 pm
stripethree wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:13 pm

RIP i_0
+1, glad I went to his last DC show
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

I got my bleeps and bloops hooked up//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/601df9c35e7 ... WA0010.mp4
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

rockchops wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:07 pm I got my bleeps and bloops hooked up//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/601df9c35e7 ... WA0010.mp4
:notbad:
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

rockchops wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:07 pm I got my bleeps and bloops hooked up//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/601df9c35e7 ... WA0010.mp4
Thats awesome, I just picked up a DDJ400...no idea what im doing but its fun LOL
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I thought about doing the same sort of setup to play with, but I realized I don't really have time for it :sad:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Im typically not a fan of Aoki, but his remix of this is actually kinda dope.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

09vdubgti wrote:
Thats awesome, I just picked up a DDJ400...no idea what im doing but its fun LOL
Ive got DDJs too, my eventual goal is to mix everything in, but with theres no real master clock, its always clock out vs clock in or thru with the usb connectvitt.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Kinda addicted to this set
1:48.00 -1:53.00, 2:08.00 - 2.11.00 and 2:49.00 and so are my fav parts, perfect for my powerwalk